/SIG/ - Self Improvement General

It's Friday Edition

:ALL THE INFO YOU NEED:
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky

Thread Question:

How do you stay motivated? What are surefire ways to not fail at your endeavors? Is it just good habits?

Also, since it's Friday, post what you're:

>eating
>drinking
>watching
>reading
>listening to
>creating

We're All Gonna Make It

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wNk25KEBpw
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>eating almonds
>drinking water
> watching nothing
> reading nothing
>listening to /mu/ core
>creating nothing
just shitposting on Veeky Forums, finished a bunch of work for college

After several months I finally got a job as a system analyst, hate the work but the money is good and I need the experience. Since I have 4 certs, one is which is CCNA, I should be fine.

Veeky Forums wise, i lost 150 pounds this year, 318 to 168 and I'm ready to lift which I will do. Been learning how to dress better and whatnot.

Learning more shit to put on my resume like scripting and python

Nice white male privilege, cunt.

/sig/ is a beacon of hope in a sea of degeneracy. Together, we might just make it.

>eating
ate tenders bc I ran out of breasts to cook
>drinking
2 scoops of whey w/ 2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
>watching
agents of shield later over facetime with (ex)gf
>reading
How to Win Friends maybe
>listening to
Currently kanye
>creating
mass

>eatin
Pizza I took home from a business luncheon that I did a small speech at, everyone said I did good, did some networking after, overall a successful work friday

>drinkin
Water and Vodka

>smokin
some sticky icky

>watchin
Neon Genesis Evangelion, shit has just started to get freaky. Also, I was under the impression going into this series that Asuka was best girl. Rei is clearly best girl. Besides Misato ofc.

>reading
Italo Calvino's Invisible Cities, a fiction/anthology of a bunch of imaginary stories Marco Polo tells Kublai Khan about various cities he's travelled to. Good visuals with this book.

>Listening to
SOAD Mezmerize. SO fucked they aren't coming out with a new album like they said they would

>creating
Drawing some mastercopies of the comics master Moebius to get my drawing chops up

Ironically, I'm black.

>tfw done with first baselines after 2 years away from the gym and a neck surgery and currently eating carrot sticks and turkey breast, plain

What does the flag in the After represent?

>eating
banana
>drinking
cup of whole milk
>watching
thelonious monk tap his foot
>reading
stoner by john williams. good shit
>listening to
thelonious monk live in norway
>creating
a blanket of good times to shield me from the shit times

>fapped again
>feel like fapping tonight for no reason
help

>planning manufacturing plant network remediation project for fortune 15 company
>standards have been "relaxed" in the past
>do it right
>260k to consolidate and move 3 cabinets,
>probably 350 drops plus room and fiber
>"great work user, but we want you to do the whole plant"
>"oh, okay"
>repeat a month of planning to get real numbers
>850k, argue about network architecture, win
>suits don't even understand topology
>argue for 10G fiber modules instead of buying more fiber and trunking 1G links, win
>will buy more fibre later anyway and trunk 10G links, kek
>project in the approval process finally
>must be finished by 1/31, oooooosh

Gonna be a busy holiday lads. Anyone want an I.T. job in Indy?

Just got news from my SAT, I got a 1230, a hell of a lot more than I expected to get

Feels bretty good.

>Eating
Sunflower seeds, they're not great for me but I can't stop plus they're slow to eat so you can't really gorge on them.
>Drinking
Water, need a new bottle soon
>Watching
Usually some old school yogscast, puts me in a /comfy/ mood.
>Reading
Entomology book and a book about wolf mentality that I picked up to today.
>Listening to
I've been getting into more chill stuff like flamingosis and shing02, and some nujabes too.
>Creating
Working on some personal backyard projects, not as much as I should be though.

>How do I stay motivated?
Eh not sure. I think it’s mainly more out of discipline, but I can say that with every pound I lose I want to keep working at it to lose another, and the same goes with putting more weight on the bar. Something about just seeing how far I can go and achieving my goals that I set for myself keeps me going.
>What are surefire ways to not fail at your endeavors?
I don’t think there are any surefire ways but setting goals is incredibly important, even if they are only weekly based. If you don’t have an image in mind, or an idea of what you want to see come to fruition, I think it’s highly likely that it never does.
>Is it just good habits?
I think that’s part of it, starting and sticking with good habits can definitely lead to success.

>eating
Had some peanut butter and jelly sandwhich before I started heading home for Thanksgiving break. But currently eating nothing.
>drinking
nothing, probably grab a glass of water when I finally get home
>watching
nothing
>reading
Veeky Forums, and /x/ right now
>listening
Lore, and in a bit Hardcore History, I really enjoy listening to Lore’s style with spooky stories with an element of truth, anyone got any other podcasts like that? Maybe just spooky stories?
>creating
nothing, I’ve never been very creative and don’t particularly enjoy creating anything, I would really love a creative hobby though, currently hobbies consist only really of /x/ tier stuff, while incredibly interesting I don’t really create anything, more just a collection and test of knowledge

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but I'll post it anyway, see if any of you chads can help

So this girl had a thing for me and I had a thing for her. She's really fucking hot and im a virgin. We arranged a date a few months ago and but we had to cancel at the last minute because my grandmother was rushed into hospital, the I had to move. We kept talking through this, and a couple of weeks after the scheduled date I was gonna ask her out again because my life was finally back in order. Right before I ask, she tells me she's going out with her bf so she might be slow to respond.

Anyway fast forward to today. They're still apparently together according to her nut they've removed eachothers names from their Insta bios. I have spoken to other girls but I just can't get over this one, she's better than all the rest in every single way. What should I do? Is there anything I can do to get her?

Unrelated pic is unrelated

youtube.com/watch?v=0wNk25KEBpw

I thought you guys would enjoy this, its a video about keeping a journal and the guy in it uses MS OneNote, I started using it after I watched this and its crazy how sorted I've gotten since then. Heaps easier than taking real paper notes because I'm already at the computer and the formatting power keeps everything nice and clean and organised. Would recommend trying it out.

Just walk away. Woman are a paradox; the harder you try to get them the less likely you will.

Skinnyfag with a bit of beerchub. Been doing pushups and situps in my bedroom for about a month. Can't get motivated to do real cardio but I just did 100 jumping jacks.
>>eating
generally pretty shit, but stir fry veggie mix tonight w/homemade teriyaki
>>drinking
Tea, coffee, ipa, water
>>watching
Finishing Moral Orel, gonna watch Good Time or Bergman's Persona tonight
>>reading
nothing recently, just the news and stuff for school
>>listening to
Atm John Maus
>>creating
not a ton, editing shitty pictures for fun, preprepre production for a short film for school

How? We talk everyday user. I don't want to drift out of contact with her again

Accept that you might not ever be with her, and that's okay. Breaking contact is the easiest way to do that, but if you don't want to do that you'll have to find some other way that works for you. Stay strong, we've all been in a situation like that before.

Just gotta get motivated

>eating
Turkey burger, broccoli, black beans just ordered a new food scale since roommate left and wouldn't let me buy his off of him

>drinking
water

>watching
nothing atm

>reading
some python and Lisp programming books

>listening to
TWRP

>creating
chrome extension to download YT videos
web crawler that puts data into JSON files
Discord bot

I don't think I could do that easily user. She was the first girl to ever show interest in me, and she's the one of the hottest I've ever seen.

I might just message her in a few days saying if her relationship doesn't work out hit me up and then not respond for a while.

Eating
>literally a bowl of chicken. I'm new to this whole fitness thing, but I know I need protein.

Drinking
>Water

Watching
>Law and Order: SUV

Reading
>Peter V. Brett's: The Daylight War

Listening too
>A playlist of Mastodon, Gorrilaz, and the Heavy. On account of I've been driving to heavy metal and getting too many speeding tickets.

Creating
>A monopoly on late night pizza in my tri-city area.

That's better than orbiting her and languishing in anxiety over if she even wants to be with you.

I know. It's just that I've been diagnosed with depression since I was 7. I have no friends and no life. I'm failing university because I have a panic attack when I go in everyday, and my mother is incredibly ill. She was the light at the end of the tunnel for me.

I keep doing this fap tonight I'll start abstaining tomorrow bulls hit
Atleast my diet is 95% clean now and I'm making strides in my mental game, I basically climbed out of depression the last year or so.

Positive thoughts my friends, godspeed

I hadn't been to the gym for almost a month before this week, because I've had a cold and I was afraid I would sneeze and trip and fall while doing cardio. Finally got better this week, went to the gym, and holy fuck have I missed this shit. I seriously had forgotten how relaxing working out is.

Also;
>eating
Made me some chicken sautee with red peppers and carrots
>drinking
I'm gonna be drinking mineral water only for a couple of days probably, because I drank a shit ton of beer while out with friends yesterday
>watching
Gonna binge some oneyplays, haven't watched any since the halloween special episodes, and it's the only gaming thing I watch, so I feel like I need to get my fill
>reading
I've been reading Planetary for the last couple of days, and I'm gonna finish it today (maybe tomorrow?), the first two volumes weren't as good as I expected but with #12 I can see why everyone loves it so much
>listening to
Mostly Andrew Bird for a while now, I want to go on a new music discovery trip again and get lost in weird-ass playlists on spotify, but I need to get a new sd card first because phone is running out of free space, but the tech store I usually go to that's near my house closed down a couple of months ago and I'm too lazy to take the subway and go to a mall to get the sd card, so I guess I'll be listening to Andrew Bird for a little more while
>creating
I've been working on getting better at art, I'm no artist, I could only draw fucking stickman till only 3-4 years ago, and even now I can hardly draw anything good, but for the last month or so I feel like I've started to grasp some important technical shit about drawing that helps you frame stuff better.

Don't put her on a pedestal until she's actually earned it. You're just projecting your hopes onto her.

I want to self improve myself but I literally cannot even wipe my ass properly

I am so tired of this guys. I eat bran cereal every fucking day. I should have nice firm shits that don't have a problem being clean. Yet it seems like every time I shit now, it comes out as that soft kinda shit where it breaks off itself and I get stuck with a tiny piece hanging off my ass. Like, I basically have to take the toilet paper and grab it and pull it off my ass hair and then do all the patting and gentle pressing because if i wipe ill wipe it all over. then i have to take my fucking finger and get soap on it and RUB IT ON MY ASSHOLE to make sure its clean. oh and to add to that i have some kind of irritation on my asshole (not sure in hemorrhoid or not) that this shit is making worse

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE I CAN'T EVEN SHIT CORRECTLY. HOW CANB I IMPROVE MYSELF WHEN I CANT EVEN DO THIS

This will happen if you're drinking a lot of water/milk. When I was bulking I rarely had THICC solid shits cuz of all the liquid and shakes I was drinking

dude i dont even drink a lot of milk. i drink like i think 3 cups worth a day.

>eating
Nothing. Cut feels
>drinking
Water
>watching
Games Night! on SGF's channel
>reading
Papers and any info on Phenibut. Thinking of ordering some, and starting to use it to kill my anxiety once and for all. I'm waiting until my spring semester starts, when I actually have to go to places with people
>listening to
SGF videos
>creating
Not creating yet. Learning C right now, and when I get competent in it, then the creating can begin

Staying motivated by trying to keep busy, and checking progress consistently and actually making note of my progress. Personally, I think good habits supplemented with positive reinforcement will eventually mitigate the need for motivation to reaching your goals, because at that point, whatever you're doing to reach your goal will eventually become a part of your routine.

How's everyone else doing?

how do you guys work out alone? I always feel less motivated if I don't have a workout bud. What can i do to overcome this feeling?

What do I have to do? IT is a pretty general term

I just got my CCNA, but I don't know what to go after next. Any recommendations?

Create goals that you want to accomplish, record your work and try to improve. Alternatively, when you are working out think about the things that upset/anger you the most and turn that mental energy inward. If either of those don't work try to spot QT's in your gym and use the primal desire to fuck them as motivation.

dat ass is a powerful desire

honestly today I had trouble motivating and I literally just scanned the gym until I saw a fit girl and used that as motivation. whatever works man

fair enough, I mean if none are there i can always use "I wanna get better looking for gf" as an excuse since she's a cardio bunny.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

Girl here

Looks:
Getting non surgical nose job
Chin fillers
Laser for my stretch marks
Lifting and getting fit
Starting to learn how to do makeup and eyebrows
Taking care of my hair and nails and skin
Braces

Personality:
Went from no hobbies to literally 10 hobbies
Working on becoming assertive
Not having a shaky voice
Not make jokes about myself
Pretending to be happy till it becomes a truth
Think before I react or act
Working on social skills
Getting an education
Working on my daddy x2 mommy issues
Working on being emotionally stable
Working on being independent

nice man give your gf a good slap on the ass for me

i do it every day my guy, god bless her

desu sig a year ago did help a lot same with Veeky Forums in general if you stay away from the cuck shit.

How does "non surgical" stuff work? how much does it cost?

I saw a site that did a bunch of that stuff but I cant remember what it was. I wanna get my jack and nose done

yeah this place has turned a little too "black pilled" for my nature but its still fun every now and then god speed keep fighting the good fight

That's a fucking lot. I don't drink any milk. Not even the guy that your talking to, but how the fuck is three glasses of milk not a ton?

Guy here

Lets:
see them feet

It’s just Botox and fillers
Price depends where you’re located

>Start bike riding
>Going out every Friday to the card shop, it's a start
>Moving from this black hole to uni accommodation with tons of facilities in 10 weeks
>Excited I can start making small changes at home and once I move out make even bigger changes

It's a life rune
you'd already know if you weren't such a faggot

I've done pretty well for myself this year

>got a job as a junior software dev.
>moved into the city, currently 10 mins bus ride from all nightclubs, pubs, cafes ect

Currently have no friends in the city, currently my only hobbies are fishing and gym, but fishing isn't the best way to meet people.

Any hobbie recommendations, preferably something that would help me meet woman too.

I was considering
>yoga
>learning another language

Otherwise next years goals are
>career advancement
>get a qt gf
>250kg deadlift

>friday
>start working as a waiter
>really fun job. Mot paid yet because need to finish training before getting money
>talk to a lot of people, cute girls included
>social anxiety gone in one night
>gonna end training Tuesday and get cash from then on

Also reading a few books, the president's keepers, the game, mystery method.
Only shitty thing is the waitering burns 1000 calories a day so I need to change my plan to bulk for 5 momths and then to cut for 3 before summer to a cut for 2 months then bulk for 3 or 4 and then to cut again for 2 or 3. Which is probably better so that my bf% doesn't get too high, so probably more of a win than a bad thing.

I've been dealing with low self-esteem/worth for years, and I've been on the lower rungs of the social ladder more or less my whole life. I had an epiphany the other day that maybe instead of trying to convince myself I'm not a piece of trash I could instead try to accept my status as trash and focus my efforts toward making peace with it. Like in mindfulness where you don't judge thoughts as good or bad, just accept that they are there.

Thoughts?

>How do you stay motivated? What are surefire ways to not fail at your endeavors? Is it just good habits?
The idea that I have to be working towards something or else I fall into despair.

>eating
Been taking my diet seriously for the first time and calculating macros instead of doing shit-level fasts followed by binging

>drinking
Water

>watching
>reading
>listening to
>creating

After I get the habit of eating properly and gyming for a month I should probably look for a job, any tips? I just graduated in STEM but I did the bare minimum to graduate and Im too scared too look for a real job.

Depends on what you want to do, networking is what I wanted but business are moving that stuff to the cloud so it may be in your interests to fit cloud technologies in your studies

Scripting and linux looks great on every resume so learn that as well, in sure it's a keyword in a lot of HR software

Have you thought about why you are so low on the social ladder?

what app is this babe?

Yoga isn't necessarily the best thing to meet friends but it is great for your body and i highly recommend doing it frequently. Some kind of martial art that you enjoy would be great for making good friends and learning a great skill. I recommend choosing one of boxing, wrestling, or bjj in that order.
Rock climbing is a fun hobby too, try a lot of different things and see for yourself bro

I know this is very odd motivation but I just realized I had a fatpad around my benis which loses a bit of length. Apparently I'm actually over 6 inches. I want to lose weight to get a longer benis. Never knew it was that long, actually.

outside the before sig window; thats physical graffiti innit?

why does he acquire a very fucking large AR after "improving", yet he gets rid of his onahole?

>>eating
nothing, waiting for misso to finish work then we will decide
>>drinking
/sips/
>>watching
gonna rewatch cowboy bebop
>>reading
the contractor; a series of short stories about an ex aus gov spook who does private work. may or may not actually be fiction, but its a good, quick read.
>>listening to
lamb of god
>>creating
a run book of basic penetration testing actions; nikto scans, airodump and aircrack-ng; shit thats not really in any textbooks i have.

>agents of shield later over facetime with (ex)gf
this is pretty fucking gay

As long as you don't watch porn it's fine. But really if you are so bored that you only want to fap then you need a goal.

I went through this exact thing, turns out she was a whore and she broke my heart. It hurt because first to show interest blah blah all that crap. I can't tell you to not care for her, but I can tell you that the feeling will pass if you move on. It takes a while but you will look back and laugh at yourself.

Stoner was great! At times the cringe factor is too much. Read Butchers Crossing? Also by Williams.

Saturday morning in bongland

>eating
Two pieces of toast and an apple
>drinking
Water
>watching
Nothing I have to go to work
>reading
Meditations
>listening to
Sly & The Family Stone
>creating
Recording some gospel and soul ideas on my guitar from time to time

Boys here's a list of things:
>Fatty hips
>Mood swings
>Struggle to gain size and strength
>Gyno since I was like 12
>No more random boners or morning wood
>No desire to fugg

Should I order a testosterone kit?

>>really fun job. Mot paid yet because need to finish training before getting money
that is nonsense, user. if you work you should get paid. maybe a reduced rate compared to others doing more, but in all my time running restaurants i never made any new member work for free unless it was a 3 or 4 hour trial shift that they were hopeless at. if they were good enough to get the job, they got paid.
not getting paid training reeks if a poor workplace t b h

the lobster that doesn't dominate doesn't mate.
rise up the dominance heirarchy. it is what everyone must do

i can get a boner when i want but the rest describes me, ironically, to a T also.

>Everyone moving up North to a town near Lancaster
>Working 10 hour days in my childhood town

I might just got NEET and experience Essex before I go forever.. What do you think lads? I feel as If I should at least see different parts of my home county before I have to leave.

The job is only £1200 a month and I've got a bit saved.. I don't want my last months in this town to be remembered with slaving away like a wagie

Thoughts? I was thinking of maybe going travelling around Europe on the cheap and then joining the Navy next year.. I feel I'm at a crossroads in my life

Get tested first and see what the levels

That guys probably the best self help channel on youtube, its a shame he always seems to repeat himself which sucks and makes his videos unnecesarily long and he has god awful thumbnails.

Should I buy an Xbox /SIG/ ? I often feel guilty about not using my free time more productively but would also like to play some vidya with a buddy from time too time. I don't think owning the xbox will make me less productive it will simply replace other unproductive activities (shitposting, fapping etc)

Can you be my gf?

Pls respond

How many pushups & situps. Honestly if you hate cardio like I do, particpate in a sport (AFL, Rugby, Badminton are some good cardio) or practice HIIT. A hell of alot more fun.

Retarded DYEL here. My left arm is significantly weaker than right when doing dumbbell lifting. Should I stop both arms when my left one can't keep up? I've been doing 5 sets 5 reps but my left arms quits at around set 4 while my right can do the whole thing. I don't want to get lop-sided.

is the worst sin of all ever justified?

>worst sin of all
Squatting in the OHP rack ?

>korean bbq chicken
>apple cider
>the last ship s3
>nothing
>nothing
>nothing
At least I'm educatibg myself about healthy eating and food I should stock up on in bulk, got any suggestions?

>cuckstianity
>autistic flag and monitor sticker

How easy is it to get a first job over summer and subsequently a proper part time job for the rest of the year to pay off $300-350 a week rent? Due to personal bullshit parents are likely going to withdraw accommodation funding so I'm looking for financial independence now but I haven't had a proper job before since still in university - it's probably a good choice to start paying for my own rent anyway so I can go more independent and stop being a leech

baby wipes changed my life

Make sure to clean in between the crack when you shower, it's a little thing but it helps a lot.

>How do you stay motivated?

For me I try to remind myself of the deeper purpose behind why I'm doing it. Currently I'm learning web development. A lot of the time I don't want to do it. I try to remember the actual reason behind it; if I get a dev job I can move out. That takes some strain off my parents and helps me grow up. Then eventually I can attempt to go self-employed, make $ and provide for a family. It's just a small thing but I remember each day that 'im not the kind of person that gives up', as in it's not part of my personality. I don't get stuff done 100% of the time but I'm improving.

>What are surefire ways to not fail at your endeavors? Is it just good habits?

Good habits will help a great deal imo. A fair amount of the time you just won't want to do the thing you're meant to do. The past few months I got so tired of going to the gym. However, because I was in the habit of going, I still turned up. Even though I just went through the motions, my muscles didn't know that. Now I do my workout first thing in the morning and I'm back enjoying working out for the most part. It's the same with studying and w/e else. Woody Allen (?) said 80% of success is turning up. In my experience this is really effective advice. I just get in the car/walk to the library/turn on the laptop, whatever, and in a few hours the task is often completed. So yeah, I don't think there are any surefire ways, I think you've just got to be persistent and build your shelter before it rains (i.e. enforce those habits while you have the motivation).

>pagan banner
>christian crucifix
Let's play spot the jew.

Guys, I'm starting to think self improvement is a meme. It really just comes down to genetics. If you're short like me, it doesn't fucking matter how much you work out. I'm going on 4 months of lifting (yah not much) and I can tell a difference in my body. Yah that's great. I'm also in great cardio shape. Have been for over a year. But if you're 5'6" you're fucked. There's no hope. I've tried to remain positive. But there comes a point when "remaining positive" is just a way of denying fact. I can have a good outlook, but the it doesn't change the reality of the world.

George Carlin said life is 90 percent genetic and 10 percent luck. And that really genetics is luck too. It's a cruel fate for guys since women's egos and standards are inflated at an all time high.

Just look at pic related. I bet she does no exercise. Eats like a hippo. Born with the genetic luck that it all goes to her ass. No fat belly. There's also girls who just have fat go to their tits. And the unlucky girls who just get a fat belly. But for women it doesn't really matter since even disgusting monstrosity can get a bf.

But if you're a sub-par guy, you may as well kill yourself. Self improvement is only a means of distracting yourself. Maybe it helps to compete against yourself, but in the overall scheme of things; it doesn't matter.

As an ex-SIG member I've had a fun time watching this crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let SIG get the protein shake codes.

Piss off shill, we're tired of doing nothing and being nothing, and no amount of nihilistic bullshit will stop that.

Let me tell you of someone in my Uni year

I'm in a CS program. Naturally, this attracts people that are shutins or somewhat autistic. There's very good looking people too, but their personality/mindset makes it impossible to talk to them

There's one kid though, named Chris. Chris not only has a legitimate case of Asperger's, he's also not very good looking, he's really short, his face screams that he has the condition, he has a terrible hunchback, and he also has a horrific speed impediment that makes it impossible to understand him until you get used to listening to him. Sounds bad, right?

Not for him. The man is by far the smartest person in the class, and potentially Uni, but he lacks the ability to give any flying fucks about any social norms whatsoever. I'm not even sure he's aware of them in the first place. He simply goes in and talks about what he wants, or butting in to add what he wants. If it's a group of people visibly annoyed with him? He'll still pop in. If it's a qt at our bus stop? He's in. People are struggling to solve something? Without hesitation he's in the middle already going at it. He's everywhere that he wants to be, and you know what?

It works. The man has talked to more girls and people outside our CS class than potentially the rest of my year combined. I never see him without groups of friends around, chatting, laughing, and having a grand old time, with his unforgettably grating voice echoing out

An autistic hunchback of notre dame has made it. You can too

>S-self improvement is *burp* pointless morty, it-its all up to genetics m-*burp* morty, it's all a meme *burp* morty, be smart like me and don't *burp* care about anything morty, keep watching porn and gaining pounds morty, the koolaid is safe, m-morty

>eating
Oats with smashed bananas covered with cinnamon
>drinking
Decaffeinated coffee
>watching
Stranger Things Season 2
>reading
Why Buddhism is True
>listening to
Joji new EP
>creating
Poo

Shut the fuck up and get back to work

I like the merger of these threads
>eating
home-made pizza
>drinking
mineral water
>watching
the office, starting to dislike it very much, gonna drop it after a couple of episodes
>reading
Tactical Barbell 2: Conditioning
>listening to
history of rome podcast
>creating
fiction, my very first story should be something real shitty fan fiction or something.

My motivation is down the drains, if I had discipline though, I would be able to get through this. Motivation is the bar slut that you get drunk with and then fuck but the next day you realize she is

I have skipped gym for nearly 2 weeks now. The new job is draining me completely. I have to get back into it real soon, with more conditioning.

>you realize she is
*gone

Which season are you on? it's unwatchable after season 7 imo