Alright Veeky Forums, give me the next line

alright Veeky Forums, give me the next line

you are not getting any pussy from that

Where are you from OP?

I honestly can't understand anything you guys are saying in this conversation, its like a different language.

this. i understand the words seperately but they dont make any sense to me in your sentences

i remember this
he post what dubs says but this bitch so thirsty she ignore his autism

It's answers the bros in here gave me, now I'm back for the next one.

have a good one, im gonna go fuck a girl that can hold a conversation

>Alas I am woebegone over my orange webbed toes

fucking kek, it's like you're both soliciting advice from different people and just ending up with total nonsense replies, quite funny in my honest opinion

not thirsty, look at her replies
shes just....special

Y'all gotta move away from sex.

how much of a chad do you have to be to get replies like that

hmm this is truly one huge autismo

based

String ass;
if(ass.equals("phat"){
system.out.println("will you marry me?");
}
else{
system.out.println("fuck off");
}

275 bench
I had 350 bench but I used narcos to make me a chaddie so now it's 275

Honestly though, brain>dick

This guy is onto something. There are autistic female zumba enthusiasts rolling for replies somewhere

else if* you faggot that shits not gonna compile

>I used to be a whore and this is how I cope with the realization that being a whore in the past still makes me a whore in the present. There are no decision I could have made differently that would improve my current life because I don't have enough brain power to envision what those decisions might have been or their possible outcomes.

Nigga can you even into programming?
When you say else if then you have to tell the program what to do for every specific case. If you give it just a blanket else then it does that thing for everything except for the ones you already stated. For example, his only specification was phat. If he wanted to treat anything that wasn't phat different from fuck off, then he would have specified it. Except since he only wants phat then everything is told to fuck off with a blanket else statement.

Brainlets gtfo

>roastie

thanks for doing this based user, i was browsing other threads :)

>tfw just looking at how hot the slut in that photo is makes me nervous

You're a fucking idiot. But regardless it won't compile because
> system.out.println
> not System.out.println
Java's a shit language anyway

But that's just plain wrong. I've used it tons of times and always capitalized works and lowercase doesn't compile. Any stackoverflow you look up will use capitalization as well

She’s cute don’t be mean