I can't fucking take it anymore Veeky Forums

All I do is
>Lift
>Go to school
>Eat
>Sleep

I'm in this town for uni where I know nobody. I literally have 0 friends to go out with
The only person I have is this girl I met on Tinder but she's starting to get turned off and distance herself from me cause I'm being too needy and possessive
I have a roommate too but he has his own clique he goes out with

How do I cope with loneliness? Back in my hometown I always had my group of bros so I didn't even have to try. But I've been here for 3 years now and even though I tried to start some friendships they didn't last.
What do I have to do to make friends?

What's even the point of lifting if you don't enjoy life ?

You lift to deal with the fact that no matter how crippling it may be, this world is shit. No one will ever recognize you for you user, I've realized that so I don't give a fuck anymore. The only person I really care about enough to talk to is my gf. Other than that I'm mainly alone. I haven't told her that I feel that existence is virtually pointless, the only way I get around that is to just keep lifting and hope that through my gains I can transcend to a higher plane of existence.

18, moved at end of high school, in new town but commuting to local uni which means I have 0 friends in the town and only small talk-tier acquaintances at uni, kids in class I bullshit with. I have no friends, I have no social life. Idk man it fucking sucks dick. I think the answer is to build institutions outside of the ones you don't have. Get creative try to build some legitimate project or design some shit idk. Maybe I'm retarded but writing, lifting, and designing graphics for a shirt company I want to start is probably why I haven't thrown my head threw a window. Idk tho

sorta in the same boat OP. Far from home and friends for uni, been basically NEET apart from lifting and a couple tinders. I did get invited to go for drinks/chill last week tho by some people that i shoot the shit with in the gym. now that i think about it, only reason i met them was cuz i have a pretty decent bench for gymrat standards and i asked for a spot and got to talking about lifting/etc

Hang on user

Thanks man, I'll be strong...

Nice user, you give me some hope. Did you go out with them in the end?

you're literally me but swap the gf for a close bro

That's literally such a comfy feel tho. Just go full cocoon mode man.

I wish I could be that isolated, my roommates actually expect me to do shit with them

Fuck off no. Being deprived of social interactions is fucking killing me from the inside

Normie get out. You can only truly find happiness if you accept yourself and are self-sufficient.

play some sports you dumbass, you meet people that way. However, judging on the fact that you haven't made any friends in your classes would indicate you are on the spectrum

This also made me sad in uni, friendship in school didn't last because I didn't go to class often. I tried joining a fraternity but I didn't like the forced drinking till you are in a coma. What kinda worked for me was going out with the clique of my room mate. I invited myself to go party with him, maybe give that a shot OP.

If he's a close bro why would he distance himself from you?

Where do you live OP?

>no Vidya
>Not even a slam pig for that high test supplement
Found your problem

Join you local Nazis. If you are fit and not a shit skin, you should fit right in.

talk to your roomate and pretend your a normie. Just say, all of my friends are busy this weekend what are you doing?

Québec

ever thought of asking your roommate to go out with him and his friends?

Thanks for the roommate tip. He's leaving in a month though so there's no point anymore. Currently looking for another one. Any particular type of roommate I should look for so we can be friends and go out together?

do you speak French

I do, why?

because if you didn't you'd be fucked.

where in quebec?

I'm actually a french foreign student so even though we speak the same language it's still hard to socialiaze with the locals. Seems like they're not very open to foreigners, unless you're a québecois like them and speak with a québecois accent it's not easy building real relationships

>where in quebec?
Québec city
99% french