watch Supersize Me

> watch Supersize Me
> guy eats a shitload of McDonalds hamburgers
> nearly dies
> retard doctor in the movie: "OMG high fat diets, so bad for you! OMG!!!!"
> retard girlfriend: "OMG honey I worry about u, come back 2 veganism!!! u need b healthy on veegan diet!!!"
> look into what's in mcdonalds burgers
> 50% soy patty on a white flour bun
> audience: "OMG meat so bad for u!!! best 2 b veegan!!! :)"

Vegans are the most intellectually dishonest people on earth. We seriously ought to vote and have them all holocausted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=m-BM4dm4rX8
youtube.com/watch?v=t5SvNGGLtq4
youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>50% soy patty
source?

what if in supersize me he only ate 2000 calories a day?

>having a vegan gf
that was your first mistake.

Not mine, the guy in the movie had a vegan GF.

I would never even talk to a vegan IRL. The OP is a brief synopsis of the movie.

there's a guy who disproved all that shit. he ate nothing but micky Ds and was fine.
that movie was mostly BS. of course when your meals are chosen on what the employees offer to you, you end up fucked. but you can choose to eat the better stuff there and limit what you eat at there and you will be fine

I want to suck the ring off her toe

>50% soy patty
fuck the fuck off with this shit. soy is more expensive than low quality meat

Vegans are healthier, better, and sexier than you. I understand how that can make you mad I guess.

Tell me about it.

>(Ex) Gf watches veganism documentary
>A study in the doc says that people in western countries (ie high-dairy consuming countries) have lower calcium levels and weaker bones than people in other countries
>"therefore dairy lowers calcium and weakens bones"
>she gets worried and stops consuming all dairy
>I tell her that's stupid and correlation does not equal to causation
>tell her there are many other reasons why calcium levels could be low and bones brittle, possibly because of all the chemicals in processed food or sedentary lifestyles
>who knows, could be a lot of things, but to automatically point to dairy as the culprit is a bit silly
>she says "but the documentary linked high dairy to low calcium and bone strength"
>i say that's disingenuous on the film maker's part and that none of them know how statistics or study analysis works.
>she now "preaches" veganism to people, citing this dairy thing as "proof", despite how many times I have called her out on it
>She also trusts WhatTheHealth, and tells everyone to watch it, despite me basically proving that it is shameless vegan propaganda and scientifically questionable

Sometimes I think veganism is a cult. Vegans are often more concerned about staying "Vegan" and upkeeping the "Vegan" lifestyle and calling themselves a "Vegan" rather than be intellectually honest and investigating what is truly the healthiest diet to have.
>NOPE. I AM VEGAN SO I EAT A VEGAN DIET. VEGANISM IS THE HEALTHIEST. "OUR" DOCUMENTARIES "PROVE" IT!

Vegans are retarded.

You did not even read the report your pic references. If you actually read the text it basically says:

> smoked & processed meat: definitely cancer
> red meat: maybe cancer risk
> chicken, fish, white meat, eggs: no not really cancer causing

Yet again vegans just lie or are too retarded to read.

Seriously go get the actual WHO report right now, I Fucking dare you.

Vegan holocaust when?

> b-but all counterevidence is put there by The Meat Industry!!! :(

I call that shit out too, most meat eaten by people these days is awful for them IMO.

milk causes the body to leech calcium from bones in an attempt to de-acidify the milk. The optimal human diet is an alkalising one.

stop being so dumb, meatcuck

He also binged much more than what he said so it would be more dramatic. Spurlock is a fraud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ccdfzq2M1Ec

There is truth in this, but as long as you eat vegetables with alkaline properties it will offset.

As an aside milk is pretty dumb especially if it comes from an animal that doesn't have a similar digestive system.

you could literally just take antacids, H2 blockers or proton pump inhibitors (gastric reflex drugs) to achieve the same thing without the side effects of being a retard vegan soyboy

Too much milk is bad for you (like too much anything, really), some dairy is perfectly fine, just moderate your intake. And hardly eat meat, perhaps some fish/seafood every few days, that's about it.

I hardly*

oh my bad

It's LITERALLY just nutrient desaturation caused by soil depletion and antibiotics/hygiene standard practices in modern western-industrial food production. These problem did not exist before as westerners were getting sufficient levels of k2 from fatty meats and dairy (butter, cheeses). Today it is unironically nearly impossible to even meet RDA without supplementation, leading to most being functionally deficient in the vitamin.

Even his (now ex-)girlfriend isn't vegan anymore. She still had some sense in her.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-BM4dm4rX8

That movie really is the biggest BTFO I've ever seen

>50% soy patty
If the other 50% is meat, that's not vegan, you huge gigantic imbecile.

You are so stupid it hurts. Take a noose and hang yourself for the good of humanity.

He was trying to follow the diet and activity level of a typical American, not sure what standard he was using. But he was clearly binge-eating way more than he needed and on top of that, he was restricting his physical activity unnecessarily in order to keep his pedometer reading below a given number of steps. If you exclusively ate McDonalds but maintained reasonable physical activity and didn't overrat, you're health wouldm't fall apart in a month like he claimed.

Hey just wondering did you save this image recently from Veeky Forums or a different source?

>Too much milk is bad for you
I always heard milk was great

bait or autism? We may never know

Sure, do GOMAD without eating solids, and you'll see everything in excess is a poison.

You idiot, you become lazier and more sluggish as you take in such high amount of bullshit. Did you not see the part where he struggled to walk up the stairs to his apartment at one point.

Not eating meat for health reasons is just narcissism it doesn't make you a vegan
t. actual vegan

someone post it

I think I fucked up

I would rather hang you and everyone like you, vegan scum

your ideology is retarded and I want everyone who believes it put on a pike. people avoiding animal products is just a side effect of your stupid belief system that expects people to apologize for existing.

That guy jew'd everyone pretty hard. The film made $22m on under a $1m budget. He pocketed at least a few millions from the documentary.

The simple carbs would have given him diabetes eventually if he was genetically predisposed

MickeyDs is 100% Beef and a double cheeseburger has surprisingly balanced macros.

as said the cooking process introduces free radicals into the meat not the meat itself.

Except yall look like holocaust survivors

Her legs and feet are magnificent.

>and was fine

lol his cholesterol went through the roof

Sure about that?

youtube.com/watch?v=t5SvNGGLtq4

t. skelyton

The best thing for your heart is to work it. If you maintain a healthy amount of physical exercise cholesterol isnt a big deal

Agree except her arches are mediocre but she's so hot and clean overall I barely mind

t. fatass that's going to die in his 60s like every other retard on the SAD diet

no meat = no heart attacks
meat = heart attacks

Enjoy your inevitable heart disease

>watch supersize me
>2017

What? I watched that shit in Junior High back in like 2003. We brought McDonald's to school since the school had an assembly to watch it.

Even then I knew it was retarded since I went to the gym.

That's because he was a beta bitch who barely walked and was an overdramatic numale.

I eat McDonald's all the time and sprint up the ten flights to my apartment everyday. Suck my dick.

>olympic runners have worse heart-health than vegan couch potatoes

really makes me think. big veggie strikes again?

Hey guess what no matter what diet we both eat we are both going to die. I will just die a lot older then you because it comes down to genetics in the end.

My grandpa is 98 and has had eggs and bacon every morning since he married my grandma at the age of 28. He also smoked from age 14 until he was almost 40 with no negative side effects.

There was a guy that did the reverse thing and lost weight eating only Maccas

>olympic runners
>worse heart-health
You're forgetting about the PEDs.

>the cooking process introduces free radicals into the meat not the meat itself
Only half the story.
Nitrite (not to be confused with nitrate) is often added to processed or cured meats, helping them stay reasonably attractive.
During cooking, said nitrite forms carcinogenic compounds with the amino acids of the meat.
Unfortunately, nitrite is effective at inhibiting growth of microorganisms, which could otherwise spoil a batch of bacon or cause botulism, so it'll probably stay in use for some time.

As for "pure" red meat: dunno.
Nitrite bad, tho', m'kay.

soy is fine bro

discord.gg/8gAwnX

EXACTLY THIS has been done by someone. Documentary called "Fat Head". Recommended watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

Tldr: McDonalds all day erry day limited at 2000kcal. Guy lost weight, hormone levels got better, cholesterol down etc...

this image is the definition of fake news

Youre a fucking retard to think the World Health Organization is about telling people the truth and not manipulating the masses. Its part of the ZOG.

Maybe if you're a subhuman, but us Aryans have evolved to pretty much level up from drinking milk. It's bad for you, but good for us.

Thanks for posting this, looks interesting.

this. veganism is easy way to spot soyboys and thirdworlders.

>smoked & processed meat: definitely cancer

What is processed meat exactly? Lunch meat?

why do soyfags always yell about how DAIRY IS BAD TOO! as if drinking milk is some sort of requirement to live?

Here's an idea, don't drink either one

Durian Rider doesn't eat soy. Ffs the guy was eating an all sugar diet for a while of nothing but fruit, soda and whatever drugs he was doing at the time. Also in regular lighting he looks like a total fucking skeletal zombie.

>watch Supersize me as part of HS cooking class
>end of the year, teacher didn't want to buy more ingredients so we watched food related movies
>guy stuffs his face with McDicks day after day
>gets fat, almost dies
>think yo myself "Whoa, McDicks is like super not good for you"

>haven't consumed a single McDonalds product since that day
>it's been 10 years
>3 years of no fast food
>am I gonna make it?

You'll be fine. But a burger once in a while won't kill you user.

That guy went from a vegan diet to a diet of the worst possible Maccas food, and way too much of it daily. It's such a stupid """experiment""".

Yeah, lunch meat, slimjims etc. If you actually read the WHO announcement and the actual studies (unlike the vegans), it should give definitions.

I still eat burgers, I just make a bunch of pattys, spice them, freeze them, and thaw them when I feel like burgers

>m-muh animals
kill yourself

Because most of this board eats dairy you brainlet

>sexier
No joke, all the vegans I ever see look like some spider that has assumed the suit of human skin.

>nearly dies
In an interview, he said he wanted to stop before the project was done and he was talking to a frat brother. His friend told him this that kept him on track to complete the movie: "People have been eatin this crap their entire lives. You really think one more week is gonna KILL ya"

>MickeyDs is 100% Beef
You honestly believe that?

The guy was getting large or supersize meals with an extra burger and sundaes.
He obviously was eating a fuckload more than he burned.
Candito should have documented his cut when all he was eating was McDonald's and taco bell.

>CICO doesn't work
Fuck off.

can you please stop posting pictures like this in the OP? im on nofap and even the slightest breeze can make my dick go diamond

>I dont understand biochemistry and still believe nonsense that's been spat out for the last few decades.

I used to think the same way as you. I remember messing up diet after diet because I either couldnt hold to it because my body felt like shit, or I gained it all back super easily soon after.
Do yourself a favor and learn more about how foods affect the body, and how the body metabolizes them. Ive havent counted calories in years, and I'm ottermode year round. I feel better physically, my mind works better, and I dont feel super restricted all the time. I feel terrible about the awful CICO based advice I've given over the years.

CICO makes sense if you dont think about it or dont want to think about it. That's about all it has going for it. Unfortunately a large majority of the population is ok with this frame of mind. Don't be one of the sheep, mang.

I supposed I've just been imagining all this weight I've lost and gained after eating under/over my TDEE, then.

> Ive havent counted calories in years, and I'm ottermode year round
Maybe because you eat less or the same amount of calories as your body expends. Maybe sometimes you eat a bit more

Sounds like CICO works right?

post body

You're not wrong. CICO will definitely lose you weight. Any diet that has you eating less will make you lose weight. I lost a ton of weight and made some good gains with cico as well.
Think of it as being similar to bmi.
I would be overweight as far as bmi is concerned, though I'm far from it. It isnt very applicable on a personal level, but if an entire nation no longer has an average bmi of obese, it's a really good thing.
cico is a good way to help a nation as a whole stop being fatties, but there are much better ways to help yourself on an individual level.
If you treat your body right and listen to it, it'll keep you lean year round without even having to really try. I'm not saying be one of those women crying "lmao I love my body and eat icecream and pizza every night and my body says exercise sucks so i dont do it."
I'm just saying that fitness can be much more enjoyable, beneficial and sustainable if you know how to approach it. cico is needlessly difficult and unsustainable in the long term.
Keep seeking new knowledge, guys. Don't assume you know everything and fall stagnant. Read books. Research. The information is out there. Like most things in life, the truth isnt what everyone thinks they know.

Fuck the vegans and fuck your gains,,! thats why your dicks softt??!

Nobody even cared about the quality of carbs? Sure thing being vegan and eating clean is better than swallowing processed shit.

>cico is needlessly difficult and unsustainable in the long term
Just like any other diet, right?

Its not really hard to keep track of your calories once you have done it for a couple of weeks. Lyle McDonald says this in his books.

If you spend a week or two measuring, weighing food and keeping track of calories methodically, you can start eyeballing or estimating your calorie intake much more accurately afterwards. Its not even a hassle. I think of it as if you have a big lunch then you don't eat as much dinner, if you didnt have breakfast you can have more lunch etc. Of course this only works if you know how to estimate calories properly, which A LOT of people don't know how to do properly(they think they know, but they don't).

Of course you have to listen to your body, I wouldn't eat chipotle every day even if it fits my calories because it gives me greasy shits, I tend to avoid too much dairy because I'm a bit intolerant and so on so forth. Like you said, CICO works as a general rule, of course the specifics are up to common sense and your own personal experiences. Those approaches you talk about of being enjoyable and sustainable still work on the same principle as CICO

i unironically love watching those vegan propaganda films on netflix

>t. veegan dicklet numale hipster cuck

The FDA and USDA would have a field day if they weren't after they claimed they are.