Could lifting have saved him?

could lifting have saved him?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm
theguardian.com/books/2010/mar/13/manufacturing-depression-gary-greenberg-wolpert
joannamoncrieff.com/2014/05/01/the-chemical-imbalance-theory-of-depression-still-promoted-but-still-unfounded/
chriskresser.com/the-chemical-imbalance-myth/
bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/the-chemical-imbalance-myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

no

Maybe

maybe

I dont know

> into drugs
> actually makes nigger rap music
conclusion: coal black nigger hiding in a white person's body

> could lifting have saved him?
I sure hope not

Who is this?

Would lifting has made his liver stronger? Because so far nobody I know can survive a benzo/fentanyl synergy

he was lifting when he died
doing some situps, floor presses, working on his biceps
look where it got him

fucking body weight exercises. i knew they were no good

source?

>Face tatoos

The only thing that could of saved him was putting a gun to his head sooner

no. He was a miserable neo-marxist hedonist who got exactly what he deserved. You reap what you sow

He died because his spine snapped in the middle of a deadlift dude

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510821364579.webm

>filming and joke about your friends corpse

what a disgusting and cynicle existence these people live

>tfw you do sit-ups so fast it counts as cardio

according to the guy who filmed they thought he was alive because he used to pass out like that pretty frequently (and also they were fucked up on pills as well). i just can't get over the fact of how pale he looks, how the fuck didn't they think it was a problem that he looked like an icicle.

damn, these people have no moral

> "nigger rap music"
you clearly haven't heard any of his music if you think this
>I sure hope not
actually being this much of a misanthrope to think someone doesn't deserve life, you really need to grow the fuck up.
>into drugs
imagine having depression and thinking drugs will solve your problems...he must be the first one though, no one would that stupid!

you're a fucking retard if you buy the depression line. yeah, a guy that puts out dozens of shitty soundcloud songs, has face tattoos, nearly a million followers on instagram, makes money doing what he loves, fucks different chicks every night, all at the age of 21, has depression.

fuck off, better yet take some of what he took so you can die as well and rid the world of your idiocy

>DUDE LIFES FUN AND MY ACTIONS HAVE NO CONSEQUENCES!

>OOPS! NOW IM DEAD AND NO ONE GIVES A SHIT, INCLUDING MY OWN FRIENDS WHO FILMED MY CORPSE AS A JOKE!

This faggot is an amalgamation of everything wrong with western society

I'm not usually one for the "tattoos are degenerate" meme, but jesus christ this guy looks like a fucking degenerate

really makes you think...

good riddance

>people keep talking about what a "omg genius!" he is

>generic millennial music thats just "rapped" in an emo style

lol

what is xanax even like lads? ive had valium before and all it does is make me sleepy

>lil peep, peep, peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

do you actually, unironically, think that people can't have a chemical imbalance in their brain that causes them to have depression despite how good their life may be? If so, you're extremely stupid.

nothing of value was lost.

I took it only once - 2 bars - and I literally remember nothing. I think it's like being drunk but the amnesia is real.

thats a little messed up

hey dummy, entertainers adopts character personas to sell their music. Its an act. Youre arguing that Kiss really was a band of demons and warlords

He deserved to die, any drug addict does.

>celebrates the worst regime of the 20th century which killed millions upon millions of people

>we're the messed up ones for not caring about some spoiled brat who killed himself

Thats something the jews tell us to keep white people sad all the time so they cant reproduce. I learnt that the hard way.

Seriously? It's not possible for a human to be a demon, so that comparison doesn't even make sense. However, depression is, as far as mental illness goes, common. If you had any investigative ability you would know that peep didn't suddenly morph into a depressed person when his music started becoming popular. Think about things more than surface level, not everything is a plot for money or fame.

Brainlet detected.

The helicopters cant come fast enough

Least nazi faggots die from interesting shit

press [F] to spit on peeps grave

He was a rich 20 year old kid who made shitty party music user. Stop being such a gullible faggot. Its all just a game

F

> ALL lives have EEKWUL valyoo! :)

F

no one should be disrespected just after their death

Depends how their life was. If it was like this pathetic tatooed faggots, they should. Respect should be earned, and disrespect is a fair mechanism in this case.

Fuck unconditional respect.

A live piece of shit becomes a dead piece of shit, he does not magically become a saint

Is this thread satirical?
Why does everyone here sound like 50 year old boomer retard
>being successful means you can't be depressed
>muh all drugs users deserve to die
>le epic spit on the grave
>le evil tattoos

(You)

>Everyone that disagrees with me is a retard!
lol gay

> anyone who is not pro-junkie is a boomer!!! >:(

Thank God for heroin killing off all the retards

some dead man

give it like 2 months before you start shitting on people damn
just cause he was a commie doesn't mean people should just never respect him

It isnt because hes a commie, its because hes a junkie that had everything in the world and managed to fucking kill himself in his early 20s. Live like a bitch, die like a bitch.

if he was a commie I want to dig up his dead body and put him in the trash

Maybe we should throw his body out of a helicopter just to make sure hes not coming back

>saying a dead man deserves not to be disrespected is equivalent to being pro-junkie

>and also they were fucked up on pills as well
>how the fuck they didn't think it was a problem that he looked like an icicle

Has lifting saved riff raff?

no once you get face tattoos marking you as someone's property there's really no coming back.

either mentally ill or was diddled in his youth

God i love myself for not knowing that "person".

>druggie degenerate dies
>what a tragedy

I swear you can post the most irrelevant shit but if you say a fitness word in the post it won't get removed.

>give it like 2 months before you start shitting on people damn
>just cause he was a commie doesn't mean people should just never respect him

if I didn't respect someone when they were alive, I'm not going to start when they die from some stupid shit

His grandads a commie the kid never had a chance

MODS

It LITERALLY says he's a professor idk wtf a commie is but learn to read FRIENDOOOOOOO

There is a difference between not respecting someone, and actively disrespecting them

He was a communist? Now im kinda sad though i didnt know him.
RIP comrad at least youre still butthurting nazis and liberals.

>bro that mass murdering child rapist cannibal shouldn't be disrespected because he just died

nice going you fucking idiot

So do you guys in this thread actually believe Peep was a communist?
He was a high school dropout, he wouldn't have the first clue about it.

>high school dropout
>communist
no, that makes sense

Shitposting aside. It's just sad cause he's young as fuck. No one should have to go that early. People in their forties don't seem to have a clue even at that point. A lot of my friends died like this, and I wasn't far behind for a long time. No father or grandfather should have to bury their son. Even if he was a complete idiot I can't imagine the pain they feel now. It's been years since my friends and certain family members left far too early and I still can't process it and I don't know if I ever will

>LITERALLY

Aren't liberals and commies usually within the same group of retards?

not defending commies but if you study Latin american history I can see how you would end up sympathetic to them. CIA coup'ed and overthrew a lot of democratically elected communist governments and installed a lot of shitty leaders, overall the general destruction and death toll from that shit is pretty hard to ignore. not necessarily saying it wouldn't have turned out bad if they didn't intervene, but a country has the right to make their own choices/mistakes without a neighbouring superpower destabilising your shit and electing psychotic puppet dictators.

Just for showing fascists their place.

And yet they're still in power

it's like a venn diagram that comes close to intersecting. I think there is a small minority of commies that aren't red-liberals who LARP too hard. these people actually read Marx and realise that capitalism hasn't yet run it's course yet so see leftist activity as being utterly pointless (a point lost on the majority of leftists). i have a friend like that who has told me he's a marxist but he's also into writers like Nick Land (and he cracks racist jokes), not really sure how to place him.

>Poland Hungary and America still are any kind of important.

Disrespect.. respect..

Are you a nigger perchance?

>I guess liberals saved what remains of the world

I hope not

>cold blue corpse
He's just sleeping.

>can't into reading comprehension
No I'm not, although I question your own iq

>having a last banter on the fact that your bro is completely fucking dead
LMAO this world...seriously

>muh chemical imbalance

You do realize that "muh chemical imabalnce" being a cause of depression is a conjecture unsunssuported by clinical trials? Read a fucking book once in a while before spouting off Boomer memes to sell crazy pills.

>man you don’t understand he HAD to overdose on those Xannies and Perc-30s because he had a “””””chemical imbalance””””

theguardian.com/books/2010/mar/13/manufacturing-depression-gary-greenberg-wolpert
joannamoncrieff.com/2014/05/01/the-chemical-imbalance-theory-of-depression-still-promoted-but-still-unfounded/
chriskresser.com/the-chemical-imbalance-myth/
bigthink.com/devil-in-the-data/the-chemical-imbalance-myth

Eternal reminder that “chemical imbalance” is literally a myth exclusive to the US pharmaceutical industry. If you seriously saying you’re depressed because of a “chemical imbalance”, you’re just a lazy shit shirking responsibility for your own actions.

>L00k at me guyz I make fun of dead ppl XD my humor is so dark and edgy. Where are my cool boi points. I must interject my opinion no one wants to hear, to feel important.
Ask me how I know you're still in highschool. I don't have an opinion on this guy I admit he looked like a faggot but that doesn't grant him death. To answer OP's question maybe if he took it seriously.

you have no idea what depression is if you think is just a sad guy at home by himself. his face tattoos suggest some mental problem, his drug addiction suggests another.
just because he is making it through the day interacting with others doesn't mean he wasn't not depressed. even fucking girls is irrelevant to depression

There are countless people in this world that do not deserve life. You're one of them.

>death to the Bourgeoisie!
>retired Harvard professor
useless useful idiot

>thinking any of these are reputable sources
stay in school kids

Just another subhuman gone, good riddance. I bet this old man was a Jew too.
It literally says he was a commie too, learn to read.
Being sympathetic to Latin America for how the ZOG has treated them does not in any way logically mean one should become a communist.
In fact, the CIA and Communist leaders are the same people, so this old retard was unknowingly following the elite that he hated. All commies are.

He did deserve to die. He was a total subhuman and so are you for thinking his life had value. There is no room for junkies or commies in this world.

Commies are literally worth less than cockroaches. They're no longer human.

Its funny how cucks post this image all the time. All it does is discredit everything Schopenhauer has ever said, because it proves he was an ignorant moron who knew nothing.
It's sad that someone like that is even called a philosopher, he clearly wasn't wise at all if this is what he thought.

it clearly disproves anything that /pol/posters say lmao