Wtf is their problem

I was lectured by a Veeky Forums gay couple handing out "go vegan, get fit, get fabulous" rainbow color fliers on the street.
Somehow they tried to link veganism to fitness and to homosexual rights...
apparently eating chicken and fish is unhealthy and unethical and "unnatural" for us humans because we "can't just bite into a chicken and eat it, therefore it's not natural, but we can bite into carrots just fine"...

I just shook my head and walked away.

Wtf is wrong with vegans having to peddle their beliefs in public? Just eat soy and leave me alone. Also being homo is for faggots, I really hate how they ruined the rainbow for everyone.
Anyway, are eggs the best protein source? I eat half a dozen a day and feel great.

>hitting the gay aspect this hard
>hitting the word "natural" twice in one sentence

Nice bait thread. Why can't you stay in /pol/? This board is for discussion of fitness and making it.

Also, you're going to die from cholesterol

my cholesterol is normal, been eating half a dozen eggs for almost a decade, since i started lifting seriously

>everything i dont like is /pol/

>>Wtf is wrong with vegans having to peddle their beliefs in public?

>meanwhile ads for meat and pus hormone juice literally everywhere

epic meme meatcucks

so? theres ads for fruit juice and beans and french fries too, that's not the same as peddling a diet based on fake ethical outrage

>fake ethical outrage
I bet you get upset at the Yulin dog festival every year.

Advertising plants isn't the same as advertising a product of suffering, death, and destruction. Funny how those meat advertisements try their hardest to detach the product from the source, too.

>celebrating the suffering and death of Native Americans by killing billions of innocent birds

What did Amerifats mean by this?

>life is just a pleasure vs pain calculus

I guess that's as far as atheists can think

Dietary cholesterol =/= blood cholesterol

Only if your cholesterol is at an unhealthy level.

Low-fat, cholesterol-free vegans have by far the lowest levels of cholesterol.

>"you are what you eat"
>eating soy and grass and berries like a fairy

>not eating cobra eggs, alligator husk and bear meat daily

Now I want to try bear meat

>Funny how
no it isn't

>but we can bite into carrots just fine
..yeah, sure. Try eating lots of raw uncooked vegetables all day every day and see what a complete horror show your digestion turns into. Oh and all those beans and rice and shit they want you to eat instead? You literally can't eat them raw, you'll get sick as shit if you do. Nightshades like potatoes? You don't cook them, they literally will make you violently ill. Cooking food is 'natural' how, exactly? LOL what a bunch of bullshit.

I find it ironic how vegans on this board call everyone else meatcucks, when they're the ones actually cucked to meat. Just look at that image and tell me that guy's not cucked to chicken. I bet he'd let a cow fuck his wife to make up for centuries-long oppression of their species.

What the fuck is wrong with this for bored, Veeky Forums needs deleted

>Nightshades like potatoes? You don't cook them, they literally will make you violently ill
Just like we can't eat tomatoes or peppers (chili or sweet) without cooking them - right?
Potatoes are indeed nightshades, but the tuber itself is fairly harmless provided it's not sprouting, gone green or covered in soil bacteria.
Mind you, the plant itself is indeed toxic, the toxins being particularly concentrated in the fruit.

t. eaten entire raw potato on several occasions, not even gotten aches

>t. eaten entire raw potato on several occasions,

nigger what

>"can't just bite into a chicken and eat it

we actually can, just remove the feathers
uncooked meat is eatable provided it's fresh.

>I bet you get upset at the Yulin dog festival
actually I got outraged at the west imposing our ethical standpoint on a different culture to get them to stop.
If I was in China and offered dog to eat, I would at least try it.
I don't normally eat chicken due to dissagreeing with poultry farming practices and I don't particular like the taste of lamb, but I have a lot of Papeete friends, and on the occasions I have visited someone and the only food on offer was chicken or lamb, I have eaten it. It's polite to at least accept what is offered to you, and at least try it. And if you are hungry, and what is offered to you is perfectly edible and not to your taste, be it lamb, chicken, or dog, turning it down is a pretty shitty thing to do.
>"I am in need of sustenance to continue surviving" (I realise this is not the case, but primal reason for hunger)
>"here, take this food I have already prepared for myself"
>"no thank you, it had a face once, and I am ethically opposed to eating anything that I can empathise with, even when my own wellbeing is at risk"
Kek

>Papeete
Fuck trying to post from my phone.
PAJEET.
What the fuck even is a papeete?

eating dogs or any non-herbivorous mammal is a practice arises only from periods of starvation, of which China had many. It's nothing special, Venezuelans are starting to do it as well. Should be wiped off anyone's culture once they are freed from communist bullshit.

this is true.

Steak as well. You vegans never heard of chicken tartare, steak tartare and sushi? The only reason its often necessary to cook meat is because either the source is some diseased battery hen or it was prepared days ago and has been left to the elements (and is hence likely contaminated).

>advertisements for a product = advertisements for a morality.
they arent advertising meat because they want you to eat meat in principle. They only care if you eat their meat etc. I see fat more adverts for fruit drinks, soy milk and soda than i ever have for generic meat and milk though.

Indian pepe

>being homo is for faggots

>If I was in China and offered dog to eat, I would at least try it

Today OP was a pretty coo-

>Fuck trying to post from my phone.

Oh dear

Being this triggered

>can't just bite into a chicken and eat it

No, but reindeer appears to be fine.

Not OP, just a concerned meat eater addressing the vegan "you won't eat 'pets'" bullshit.
And just being too lazy to let out of bed and use my PC. Phoneposting is still gay, I just feel like being a little gay this morning.

>I see fat more adverts for fruit drinks, soy milk and soda than i ever have for generic meat and milk though.

You're either lying or live in some weird Yuroshit country

Can confirm, in UK if you don't count MCDonalds as its a generic fast food place, there are a lot of soy, lacto free, fruit juice, and soda products/companies, while meat is always generic brand, so never advertised on its own.
We have ONE advert advertising just pork, and that seems to be more a case of trying to move people away from perpetuating the battery farmed chicken industry, and eating lean "pork medalions" instead.

Well I do agree with them on one thing. Homosexuality and veganism are pretty closely linked to one another.

>dat pic
Alright. Is somebody up for some grilled homos?

you remove the feathers by scolding the chicken in hot water, which is technically cooking.

>being homo is for faggots

Fuckin' Rhodes scholar over here

Only problem here is those underwear

Nomisayin

Well if you only look at the embarrasing and absurd members and ignore the rational and boring ones, you can ridiculize ANY group.

Veeky Forums is not and never will be a progressive board, nigger

>implying that's the only way to remove feathers on a chicken
I can show you 2 different ways to remove chicken feathers withour cooking it

Going vegan is the most straight thing someone can do

discord.gg/eRsBJS

it's called being mentally unstable and being sheltered your whole life.

>6 eggs a day

I hope your family has no history of heart disease lel

>drop the knife on it like the bitch he is