What actually makes him unattractive. I cannot pick it. It seems as though he has decent features...

What actually makes him unattractive. I cannot pick it. It seems as though he has decent features. He's got fantastic body but what is up with his face.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcLjmxout-A&feature=youtu.be&t=1m51s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pig nose

his face are you stupid

And thin lips

Teeth, lips, eyebrows, eyes, layout of his facial features. He's just overall unatractive person.

>What actually makes him unattractive
his /pol/ views

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nonwhites need to leave Veeky Forums immediately

with face like that he would be first to enter gas chambers

yeah the sum is greater than the parts. I mean, everybody seen his brother, right? I bet latsbrah curses Odin on the reg because of his ugly mug.

But i like tgo, dont assume hes brown.
He might be (((white)))

Your time has gone. Pajeets rule Veeky Forums now.

beta leftists fear this man

Pig nose, bulging forehead, overbite, barely visible eyebrows doesn't break up the distance between his large forhead and eyes.

All European features. Literally, everything you just described is quintessentially Nordic/Germanic features.

grorious aryan master race

He looks too Swedish. People usually think of Dolph Lundgren when they think of someone extremely Swedish, but it's actually the Golden one that represents it better.

He's got some weird fishmouth going on in this pic.
Upturned nose where I can see too far into his nostrils.

Can't really think of anything else really wrong but those two are the most glaring.

negative canthal tilt, small upper lip, upturned nose

>Muh pure European genetics

the perfect human

>upper lip first and foremost, if this was fixed he would be totally normal
>fix the nose as well to an aqualine one and he would very handsome.

I think his head is too long

Reposting

AYOOOO

has he been to brazil?

literal millimetres

Literally only the nose. Imagine he had an aesthetic nose, his whole face would look different. Its baffling why he hasn't gotten a rhinoplasty yet.

His features are upturned.

Delet

He looks like porky

>Chad
Not a single below average feature
>Good looking
Majority good, may have one or a few below average features but they are overshadowed
>Average
Equal distribution of good looking and below average featues
>Unattractrive
Majority below average features, may have one or a few good looking features but they are overshadowed
>Ugly
Only below average to outright bad looking features

I would place him in unattractive. It is simply the lack of actually good looking features in his face. He has good facial structure but it can't save him. Autism out

I started watching this guy a few weeks ago. He's great. For some reason I assumed he was just another gay bodybuilder.

looks like he took a upwards kick to his head and his face just stayed in that form forever

He looks like someone's 14 yr old childhood bully

did you look at his face before making this thread? because its pretty obvious that he has several ugly features.

>I assumed he was just another gay bodybuilder.
so you were correct then.
He is what happens when you dont realise that /pol/ is ironic board

HOL UP

That's it: He looks like a white nigger.

Why isn't he the king of Veeky Forums?

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUIIIIIIID

youtube.com/watch?v=mcLjmxout-A&feature=youtu.be&t=1m51s

His nose and mouth mostly.

Who is this?

>brainlet brow
>small eyes placed too wide apart
>nose pointing up
>horse teeth
>asschin

pick one or more

not a problem in males. dick sucking lips don't look too good on men

narrow skulled nerdic cuck

tyrone ibn-kumar pls leave

So it's his mouth, nose and brows. Gotcha

SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Post his brother

Reminder that he's probably ITT defending himself

pathetic

Sadly my country is 98% white but that will hopefuly change in a few decades

bet you are (((white))) too

German-Czech heritage. Not one of the Chosen people

Poor development of the middle third of the face. Does anyone know whether he ran and exercised a lot as a child to develop the nasal cavity?

because Veeky Forums is non-white

>(((German)))

Can't help but lmao every time I see this roided up shroom suckling fuckface on here

holy shit. that's fucking it. that's why his face looks so off. Could never put my finger on why it looked off before, except the pig nose. But it's 100% this. He's got nigger features but he's white

Proof that it stays that way if you do it too much

No one here knows what vice is

To defeat the beta leftists you must first become the beta leftist

roids

His face is just a sum of below average parts that make him look fucking ugly as sin.

welp he's better looking than me at any rate.

Small mouth

CHONG LEE CHONG LEE CHONG LEE!

Face. Specifically his mouth. His teeth are bad/position of his teeth push his mouth out in a weird way.

his nose is too short so it looks akward
on top of that his jaw isn't too bad but his cheek is receding.

Fuck so many jelly dyels in this thread. No he's not model standard but are you guys seriously suggesting he's not attractive to most females compared by normie standards?

This is literally the male equivalent of fat chicks hating on pictures of well-driven attractive and confident women because it helps them feel better about the excuses they've for their piece of shit physique and life choices

found him

He is a Chad

lmao, this guy just confirmed he's never been to northern europe.

kek

>implying

This guy could fuck each and every one of your girlfriends. It's not just his body, he's also a martial artist, well-read, well-spoken, and dominant. And tall.

no homo

I love my dick sucking lips and a lot of famous actors have them.

Mandible, nose, eye placement.

Why are you guys acting like a bunch of jealous old ladies? There's nothing wrong with the guy's face. He looks better than 99% of you and you know it. Pathetic.

He will rock you like a hurricane

Hey everybody, it's Jason Blaha here

>The Wild Hunt for glory and wisdom has been raging on for quite some time now. It has always been about striving for something higher; setting ourselves to a higher standard.
Anonymously calling a woman a whore for having a different political opinion is extremely far from this standard. It is only weak and cowardly. Thus we must always call out this sort of behaviour. This has absolutely nothing to do with women. It has everything to do with not accepting weakness and low-class behaviours.
[spoiler]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/spoiler]

Holy shit I spat out my drink lmao

Stop

yeah everything is slightly off, fixable though.

he probably needs a maxilla impaction because of downward growth of maxilla

His face features are fucking hideous. Like all of it, pig nose, horse like buck teeth, ass chin, colorless misshapen wrinkly eyes, etc. You must be blind if you think any of that are good features

this guy is an albino.

thot

guy looks pretty good with a beard

Yeah but his teeth look like shit too