Supplements

what supplements do you guys take, if any? which ones would you recommend?

I'm specifically looking for something to help me increase testosterone levels and something to make my skin healthier.

taking ZMA and vitamin d, plenty of omega 3 in there
that stuff really helps me with my mood but also gives nice diamond boners

Supplements to increase test - test
Supplement to improve skin tone & texture - hgh

vitamin d3 and zinc - dont want to be deficient

omega 3 fish oil capsules - dont eat much fish

vitamin c in megadoses - combats facial bloat while bulking, i also never get sick anymore

multivitamin

creatine

>creatine

You bald?

no i was pretty afraid of going bald too, but ive been taking it for over 6 months now and nothing happened. guess i dont have that predisposition to male pattern baldness

Multivitamin.
Fish Oil.
Thermogenic.
Vitamin B Complex.
ZMA.

creatine
multivitamin
ZMA
modafinil
antidepressants

>which ones would you recommend?
Vitamin D3 and vitamin B12.

I take 1600IU D3 and 10mcg B12.

You don't really need to supplement anything else unless you're actually deficient in something.

>I'm specifically looking for something to help me increase testosterone levels
Zinc maybe if you're deficient in it, but then again you can just eat your oats and lentils every day and also get lots of protein. If that doesn't work try supplementing with anavar.
>something to make my skin healthier
Foods with lots of carotenoids. Eat your spinach, kale, sweet potatoes, carrots, bell peppers and tomatoes, these will give you that healthy orange-ish glow. Don't eat lots of sugary bullshit and dairy to avoid acne.

whey
creatine
glutamine
BCAAs
beta alanine
citrulline
arginie AK
glycine
GABA
glucosamine sulphate
multivitamin

Why take omega-3 if you can just eat like 10g of walnuts and go over 100% RDV ?
Plus grounded flaxseeds, chia seeds and those things have pretty nice vitamin and mineral profile

or just eat fish

Balding was only found in prolonged doses of more than 5g

Creatine
Whey
And soon magnesium and omega 3 and vitamin d3

i'm planning to switch ground beef for canned tuna/salmon, around 200-250g/day. would that be enough for omega3 daily needs?

I have 50k IU D3. If I take them once every ten day, am I good?

why not spread them out over ten days?

My fucking stack has grown to a stupid amount and now I dont even know
>multi
>Caffine - L-theanine
Fish oil
Ashwanga
Magnisum
Zinc
Bioten
Black Seed Oil
Cocaunut oil
Milk thistlye
L-Arginine
5-htp
Phenibut twice a week
I also take some kratom pre workout.

Now i'm thinking about frauding with test and anavar..

Ive lost control.

Do you actually feel any impact?

I don't know. I can't even tell and ive spent all this money and it has become such a normal part of my life and scared to drop everything and try to find a baseline because I don't want to crash..

I can tell you this, the kratom works 100% a med size dose of a green or white preworkout makes cardio a breeze and seems to numb by muscles allowing me to lift heavy and recover fast.
Phenibut definitely works as well but is basically a drug and if abused will fuck you up

My stack just kept growing, I read an article about something, say why not and add it.

I know if I cycle that will work 100% because its testosterone.

Um, alot of that is natural test boosters. I'm still high test into my 30s I still lift hard and heavy 5/6times a week.
I dont really have an answer.

Kratom made me puke my guts out for 10 hours the first time I tried it. I haven’t been able to bring myself to trying it again after that. Phenibut on the other hand is probably the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I always made sure I used it responsibly (once a week no more than 2g a dose)
It helped me to be an alpha around girls and now 2.5 years later I’m engaged to a wonderful girl. I was way to much of an autist to even think about getting a girlfriend let alone a wife one day.

Yea kratom is disgusting. But the big gel caps from amazon and cap them yourself.
Its the only way.
Buy a green and white meng da strain.

Give it another go.

Starting vitamin D to try and combat what I believe to be seasonal depression.

how the hell did you obtain phenibut?

I just toss and washed some gold standard strain. But yeah I might try a capped tiny dose again some day and work from there.

The last time I got a batch, I got it from liftmode. And I like the phenibut HLC better

You buy vitamin C in powder?
I found this Ascorbic Acid powder really really cheap. Dont know if I should buy it...

Is Taurine good?
I found in powder and is really cheap

I used to do a Taurine/caffeine stack for a while. It was nice but I changed to l-theanine/caffeine and it seems to work better.

Bro, the only supps you really need are:
Ashwanga
Magnisum
Zinc
5-htp
Phenibut twice a week

I eat peanut butter with honey and drink grass fed milk.
That's all the supplements I need.

>vitamin c in megadoses - combats facial bloat while bulkin
damn sounds like I'm buying some vitamin C

how big of a megadoses are we talkin about?

charls is a big advocate of vitamin C

>Ashwanga
>Phenibut twice a week
What do these do?

Yeah I know. Maybe it's how he gets those sunken cheeks (probably his genetics tho)

but you have heard of all the other stuff.
how do you know that shit isn't good

>whey concentrate daily, though i consider it to more of a regular dairy product than a 'supplement
>creatine, teaspoon daily
>have fish oil, but i eat flaxseeds daily and like 4 cans of tuna a week so i don't really take it anymore
>have multivitamin, though intake is irregular as i really dislike the taste of the tablet, it is quite hard to get it down
>have some BCAAs, again irregular intake as i am uncertain how much they help as i eat a lot of protein, much of it from whey, so i guess i get enough BCAAs from food.

they might be good, but doesnt make a difference like the ones I said
stick to the essecials

1,5g its really cheap so its not really a problem.
just look for the pills, they are very cheap. i dont use powder because getting the dose right would be too much work

models megadose vitamin c before photoshoots. ive been taking it myself for about 3 months. you should ideally take it with some food thats high in vitamin c like bell peppers so you also get the enzymes to digest it

ashwahgandha has been shown in studies to reduce cortisol, reduce cholesterol, increase testosterone and subjectively increase feeling of wellbeing. Another study had two groups start weight training on the same program one taking a placebo and one taking ashwahgandha and the ashwahgandha group has signifigantly better gains than the placebo.

I'm not gonna tell you it's a wonder drug but you can definitely feel it when you take it and it has definitely helped me manage general anxiety and stress.

you convinced me to buy it, any brand recommendations or something i should look out for while buying? dosage? thanks in advance

>1,5g
>megadosing
Brah, come talk to me when you hit 10g

is 10g healthy though? seems like too much to me. recommended dose is something like 150mg

This is what I'm using as it was relatively cheap and lasts for months when dosing at 1/2 tsp 1-2 daily and can get it delivered to door from walmart website. If you go for a powder (just stir into water and drink) just try to find a brand that it organic and from a reputable brand.

In pill form (root extract) I've heard good things about NOW brand but I have no experience with pill form so I couldn't really give a recommendation.

10g 3 times a week is fine, no more than that
2g in the other days

ZMA does absolutely nothing for me
It may even be worsening my sleep.
How?

Anyway,
>multivitamins
>w3
>ZMA shit

Cod liver oil + multivitamin, since I can't afford very nutritious foods

Wish I could still get Kratom here, stupid government made it illegal last year. I used to enjoy Saturday night chilling with some kratom.

>kratom
enjoy your lowered test levels

what is considered a mega dose? And often is it safe to dose

it's a balancing act. But it has only worked for the positive for me. I also eat KETO and take all that shit and lift heavy with 7-8 hours of sleep a night.

SOmeone explain phenibut

NOTICE

Instead pf fish/cod oil you should be taking krill oil.

Enjoy your cirrhosis

B complex, but I skip if I eat a dairy/egg heavy breakfast
D3
Zinc
Magnesium

I have really not put enough research into this.

Will phenibut really make me less anxious

Whey
D3
Multivitamin
Iron
Calcium chew
B12
Test C
HCG
HGH
Tren
Equipoise
Arimidex

why wouldn't you google it. go to reddit/r/phenibut

Omega3 fish oil supplements showed over and over again no benefits.

>reddit/r/phenibut
still doesn't explain what it does

>not eating a balanced diet
>needing supplements to make up for poor diet

i do feel sorry for you gymbros

in what sense.
because omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help and lowing cholesterol levels. and i'm sure they have an effect on your joints

something with gaba A

>Zinc Picolinate
>Magnesium Glyconate
>Lutein for eye gains
>Ashwagandha ksm-66

it's the thinking man's stack
>Melatonin for sleep gains

>zinc
>magnesium
>fish oil
>vitamin d
>ashwagandha