Why are you still natty Veeky Forums?

Why are you still natty Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlerdeaths.com/wrestlers-who-died-before-age-50/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I don’t want to die

Loser

no way to know all of what's in it. not gonna inject various bathtub chemicals.

I wanna die

you will

You'll struggle with that ambition user.

Because in reality women don't care. They think natty is amazing so why push harder? I get bitches on the reg. Just kidding I'm fat

he looks like a child
neck theory strikes again

this

cause my doc didn't see any indication for TRT, even though my test is in the low range (10.7 nmol/l) I'm depressed and exhausted a lot

oh well, time to die

I don't want to be dependant on yet another thing and I strongly believe that naturally built muscles and strength will last for longer

Time to treat yourself

I've had depression for around 7 years and I'm on my second cycle, feeling great.
Would you rather feel like killing yourself or inject some test twice a week and feel amazing?

This, its diminishing returns at that point

lmao you fucking faggot. just buy the test yourself, even fucking online.

for TRT reasons go for 100-150mg/week.

This
wrestlerdeaths.com/wrestlers-who-died-before-age-50/

Do you realise they used literal drugs besides roids? Coke, amphetamine, you name it.

Just like Rich Pinata, they were druggies. Roids didn't do shit.

Stop looking for excuses you fat piece of SS shit.

i ask myself this sometimes. going to get my test levels checked before the end of the year (im 34), and TRT might be an option

Real talk I was depressed for years, had mega brain fog, lethargic, lazy, always tired until recently when I hopped on juice and I shitbyou not it all went away and I’ve felt better than I have ever felt in my life srs

Please elaborate on your experiences, I am curious as contemplating TRT myself

Iktf bro been waiting like 5 years to die and it's taking way too long, 27 years old now

No sauce

>spending money to get really good at what is essentially a hobby to me and something i enjoy
>have to constantly spend money and do a bunch of research on something that will give me heart failure in less than a decade
im good

Considering you're such a bitch, everything will give you a heart failure.

Because I don't care much about muscle.

>tfw play sport in which I'm a speedwhore
>can't get bigger otherwise I'll get slow