Drop that ho like a bad habit

It's simple you have to kill the Jeff

> girlfriend
> girl

A) harmless fun
B) be fucking pissed
your choice
i'd be pssed but that's me

BAD news buddy, she doesn’t give a fuck about you. She’s only with you because it benefits her, she’s not worried about your well being whatsoever. There’s no reasoning with modern women because you can’t slap them, so head out and find a new hole or you’ll be dusted.

>Getting cucked by jeff
Wew

Yeah dude she posted that shit online which shows how little she gives a shit about you or how that makes you feel. Imagine what she isn't posting.

I know this is a retarded thing to say but dating really attractive/outgoing women just isn't worth it. They generally aren't loyal.

If she took that pic specifically just to sent it to you it would be passable as a ruse/joke, but if she posted it on her instagram for everyone to see for some reason then my friend she doesn't give a single fuck about you, sorry.

>gf is an attention seeking prostitute on social media
Not on my watch

ghost her

Tell her goodbye calmly and firmly, don't let her make you mad when she'll come to discuss.

u mad?

This

Ghost her man, there's nothing left to save.

Why is Jeff grabbing lots of asses

>Tell her goodbye calmly and firmly
Nah bro, she'll start saying the jeff just came up to her and did it, she doesn't deserve the consideration desu

"The strong do what they will, the weak suffer what they must." -Thucy

cuz he's an absolute bro

get fit and go with your property next time you fat sack of shit

that fucking hair

Dump her. Those red flags are an indicator that she holds no traditional values. You put a ring on her and have kids, and you're going to find yourself with a woman who is less and less concerned with acting proper, and you'll be the insecure bad guy when you start speaking up.

Dump her and be clear that you're looking for a lady in the streets type, so maybe she'll reflect on that before she ends up fucking some half-nigger.

Chad

Lmao look at these thots

Wait 20 years for her to write a #metoo story

take the black pill

>She’s only with you because it benefits her
Ain't we all with someone because it benefits us?

Footnote: absolutely not defending the girl, respect is essential, just deflecting your argument.

>this guy has 3.3m instagram followers
>let him grab my ass so i can get more followers on my instagram
fucking thots

>this will never be you

>Veeky Forumsizen calls Jeff a manlet

>why give some simple advice when you can project your own experiences onto others through an anonymous message board

Not defending the gf obviously, just these tards are trying to share there biased and trash advice

How self absorbed is this guy that even at his friends wedding he has to be upfront and center.

The chad positioning

I can do without the thots, wouldn't mind the physique tho

he looks like a waiter, why would you choose to dress that way to a wedding

looks like hes gonna slide up to your girl and ask if she needs more water

The two on the right are boyfriend tier, n-no homo

>second ugliest guy in your crew
>first to get married

every time

based on face alone hes not second, jeff and red shirt to his right are both uglier than the groom. I would put groom under far right, vest guy, and left of jeff while being tied with the far left

DRRRRRRRRROPPPED

seems like le cookies are ready

Omg!!!! >:O you're such a fuckin asshole!! Take this pic down NOW. it took me like 30mins to figure out how to post on this creepy site. You get so mad over a pic on insta??? Wtf you're such a baby lmao

That girl is a legit 10/10 god damn

kek

>cucked by jeff seid

Sometimes Jeff seems cool as fuck, and then I see some shit like this like that makes me think I don't want to be around this dude at all

No fap is a helluva drug

Hes just posting it on his social media for the likes aka "lulz" if you will

Fake Brad Pitt on the right

Id dump her immediately and not look back for a second

its your fault for having a gf in the first place, just pump and dump

He facemogs jeff so hard

>Can i ask u something babe?
>You happy being single?
>Get used to it, cuz you are now

Alpha tendencies

>Can i ask u something babe?
>asks if he can ask
beta spotted

> Blonde
> 10/10

upload a picture of me grabbing jeff's ass
n-no homo

Eh, nah. She has little charm. She looks boring.

Starting to look like Robert ZDar.

this

The correct way..

>M'ASS YOU SUMTHIN

Photoshop her face to a horrified expression.
Claim sexual assault like everyone is doing.
Profit!

bitches aint shit
nobody brags about how fulfilling and trusting their long term relationships are
dump her
and realise that there is never a single person you cannot drop in a second if they fuck with you.

Is jeff gonna get weinsteined they're going to find his countless virgin sacrifices (/fit) if they dig deep enough.

Declare her a public enemy and rally the tribunes to chase her down, scourge her to death and throw her body in the Tiber

you gf have a nice ass

also jeff should cut his hair

Begone Thot

1. That’s not your GF
2. That’s not a fitness expo

Stop shitposting and sliding legit threads.

>
you have one job, mate

why is Jeff Seid not attractive? He has a great jaw and the right eye shape, but he just looks so fucking punchable and goofy (talking face-wise).
Well he's clenching and squinting hard too...

Does he have mental problems?

It’s called narcissism.

you can tell which ones are his relatives and which ones are his friends, two people know how to dress to a wedding and the rest of them are just full on retards.

soy boy low test fag.

Drop that bitch and let it be known publicly

Realize my gf is ugly as fuck.

t. roastie

metoo#

Knew that physique wasn't natty

jeff leave

>Thinking a girl is loyal to you

Hey Jeff can I have your chocolate chip cookie recipe? The ones with the pic with you taking them out of the oven.

Tell her it made you "feel weird" when you saw it and see if she comforts you or gets defensive. If she tells you she did for the likes and that was all that went down but that she's sorry it upset you or something to that effect you should trust her.

If she immediately jumps to "what's the big deal?" You have a problem.

neither of you have ever been to a wedding then
often during the ceremony and pictures you would wear a jacket but this is clearly during the reception at which many people take their jackets and ties off to just eat drink and be merry with friends and family
I went to my sisters wedding two weeks ago as a groomsmen and I certainly wasn't the only one wearing a tux with no jacket at the reception

he has no self awareness does he?

well, once he starts balding like our boy connor his fame will die, and so will his wannabes

No fuck that.

This is cut and dry breakup material.

She engaged in sexual teasing with another man and BRAGGED about it, which is a two step process wherein OP's needs as a human being were never once considered.

OP, you must drop her like a rock. Don't listen to any apologies, as this shit should be obvious. She is either retarded or evil, and neither of these things are good for you.

also, ppl falling for this bait

is Jeff a manlet?

kek

also yes

yes

We have no idea how serious their relationship is. It is not cut and dry.

>seidwear
good god that is so corny
these high profile guys are really reaching with all this lame merch they put out
also, yeah drop her

>be away from Veeky Forums for a few years
>Come back and see Seidwear is a thing

I feel like you cunts are partly responsible for this

>playful infedielity
>harmless fun

Nah, disrespectful as fuck. She would flip her shit if her man posed pretending to have some slut grab his bludge.

I wasn't serious it's just a hypothetical questions

me in the red shirt

>neither of you have ever been to a wedding then
I have, but I dont live in bumfuck america where people dont even know that you are supposed to tailor your suit.
If anyone would show up with a fucking UNBUTTONED black shirt, not even a dress shirt, to a wedding he would get laughed at.

YAGGGG SPUUURDOOOO

>pretending
He's 100% actually grabbing her ass.

If it's anything with the understanding of monogamy, it is cut and dry.

some men actually enjoy watching their women with another guy. It's more sick than crossdressing

you get it