/fraud/ - sloots edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. No exceptions. Create a reddit account and go bother them, we have important personal problems to discuss here and don't have time for your oral only cycle bullshit.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions go to reddit, we most likely ignore you since you were to lazy to read the wiki and you are most likely going to ask about oral only cycle.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI on your oral only cycle.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on manlets, virgins and dyels general:

Other urls found in this thread:

steroidcalc.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So she's a lesbian?

My source also sells valium, zopiclone and adderall and I can't help but by them when I re-up

God, I would bury my face in that ass and feet.

Why would you take valium and zopiclone at the same time? Do you WANT to sleep an entire 24 day?

Is drinking one beer a day(in the morning lmao) really harmful for gains when on 250mg of test?

I don't think so, but what's your opinion?

Evening boys

What would be a "stronger" pct:
Nolva 40/40/40/20
Or
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20?

I don't take them together, I just like to have a drug for every occasion/scenario

You don't?

Don't be a fucking cuck.

Doing my first cycle in a week.
Test E with Anavar..
I have 8 years in the gym and a great body already.

If documented everything and put it on youtube, would you guys watch it?

I did once and I overslept for work. Can't risk it again.

I would. Shows us current physique user.

Hey guys (and possibly girls), first time posting on here. I had a question about tren? I'm currently on 400mg test p and 700mg tren a per week, and I've noticed little to no sides (aside from a few restless nights here and there), and I was wondering if switching to tren e and dropping the test to 300mg PW would keep the sides at that low level? In a nutshell, what's the best way to combat tren e sides when you're using test p? Lower it, raise it, or does it not make a difference? As i said I'm just looking for opinions here. Thanks

That means I can drink, right?

Yes. From what I can tell /fraud/ is a friendly bunch. Unlike virgins from natty threads.

Cut is almost ended. When i am recovered from surgery i will gain some mass again

Nah i think i am still making progress, especially my back has grown in width and my calves since my last bulk. I am cutting since may/june on cruise dose. +5 months cruising

Time to blast again.

what about you

How do you deal with buying clothes? Do you go with cargo shorts/sweatpants or dress normal?

The problem is when you want to buy bigger clothes for your arms and back, they're also automatically larger with bigger waist, so basically looking like a dress.

I just stretch them out. Eventually they will fit. Just normal.

That makes sense. I'm going with sweaters since I started frauding. Don't need to buy new fucking clothes every 5 months, since they're stretching lmao.

Looking huge masT, but that's nothing new.

Sweaters/hoodies are most comfy and never give any issues imo.

Yeah well .. Uhh ... Thanks for answering my question. Oh wait, no one did. God, id heard this place had really gone to shit but I didn't think it was this bad. Bye.

Looking fucking shredded.

Updated pic of full body soon??

anyone get their bloods done from privatemdlabs?
if so what labs do you get for pre, mid and post-cycle?
looking to run my first cycle soon and I wanna make sure I get it right

Guys, if I take off the plastic cap of my new vial, am I good to go to stick the drawing needle in the plastic thats underneath it? Or do I have to take anything else off.

masT, very serious question.... could you mail me your exact routine and diet?
Not going to copy it completely, but I want/need to get a better idea of what to look for and do.
You seem like you know what you're doing.

Flip the cap off, put needle trough the rubber.

It's on the Reddit wiki

I always make sure to swab the runner with alcohol before I put the needle in but I'm not sure of that's a common practice or just something I do.

I also wipe with alcohol, better safe then sorry.

the reddit wiki lists like 9 different tests lad, and not which ones are good for pre, mid, and post-cycle
I'm asking which ones people personally use

Thx guys. Ready to leave humanity behind on Monday.

lol masT would look fucking ridiculous with a bronzer/tan on

>online MN gf calls me on messenger right before I fall asleep yesterday
>basically says she feels swept under the rug because im busy all the time but understands we both have lives to deal with
>pretty much breaks up with me
>wake up today feeling like shit

Is this a sign of high e2???

No, that's a sign of being in a relationshit.

What should I meal prep for the week lads?

Last week was turkey chili and the week before that was BBQ chicken

I'm experimenting with carb cycling to recomp so I need some versatility in the meals to be able throw in some rice/carbs or not.

Arms are looking on point.
I only cruised for 2 months, bloods looked good and I was impatient.
I don't really want to be heavier, so I think I will go down to 105, maybe 100 kg.
Then back up to 110 and just stay in between those until I am completely satisfied.

tfw bulking is so easy for me, I could go up and up and up in weight without even thinking.
Cutting is easy too, but annoying as fuck.
I just take 1/2 eca tab per day, eat 200g protein and keep cals as low as possible or as low as practical.
I should be done in a few weeks if I do it right.

Depends on your cycle

Like most things, I'd rather be on longer with a lighter dose than deal with potential sides from a strong dose. IMO.

Not all of it, but sure.

He's just gonna tell you its all genetics. Or that he carb cycles.

pertains to roids especially. we have all different bodies. The same diet, routine, cycle for to people wont result in the exact same appearance. We look different from one another, maybe you've noticed

>1/2 eca
Sorry brainlet here. What's that?

Anyone here tried GW 501516?
Asking for a friend

>I am cutting since may/june on cruise dose
so you've been on a cut for 6 months now? Why would you cut that long?

Ephedrin, Caffeine, Aspirin great for energy and absolutely kills your appetite.
Mine also has some DMAA in there.
Really good for a short, harsh cut.

I hate this Irish piece of shit. His face is so fucking punchable.

I would just shoot the motherfucker in legs and beat the shit out of his faggot face with some stick untill his brains are out.

Will taking tren get rid of feelings or is this an ai problem I need to know bros it's very important.

t. Brazilian

Y'all wanna see some real gyno? Puberty+fatass+psyche meds will fuck you up.

Also pretty fat and bloated. Don't worry I'm cutting.

That just looks like flab to me

Asking never hurts.

I know but people with great bodies have their shit in order and I just want to analyze and adjust my own shit to what I think helps. Copy / paste is not my goal.

Tren will only make it worse.

Damn, I feel sorry for you. Any chance on getting it fixed?

Regarding cutting or bulking?

Yeah i know, I wanted to blast earlier but then came this surgery so i intended to wait after that.

Cutting is easier because less food and less preparation. I basically only eat eggs, chicken, fish, veggies and almonds. I only hate cardio.

pics?

I always make sure i am on cruise dose longer than blast. Did same with cycling. No use to bulk on cruise dose. And also recovery from surgery. Was already planned 2 months ago, didn't want to blast while knowing I couldn't lift

What do you plan on doing for next blast?

Both if possible that'd be alot work typing so I prefer bulking, aka putting on mass.

>I always make sure i am on cruise dose longer than blast. Did same with cycling. No use to bulk on cruise dose.
but are you keeping caloric deficit during those 6 months and continuously drop weight or it's more like maintnence/below maintnence food intake? 26 weeks of constant deficit sounds harsh

>No use to bulk on cruise dose.
what dose are we talking about here because i was thinking about bulking on 250mg after my cut

Another question. Now that I am ready to fraud, I am currently doing a PL routine, RTS style. Is this fine? I want to gain some mass but Still want to compete in PL since this is my primary goal. What about Monday Bench, Tuesday Squat, Thursday Bench + Shoulders, Friday DL + Back? With accessories 10x10

is it possible that crashing your e2 could cause nipple aches

Yes. Both low e2 and high e2 are fucking horrible.

The gyno? Nah it's gland tissue. I'd let you feel it desu it's like an implant. My body rejected the tissue cause low estro+high dht but it's too established to go away so it's all rubbery and dead.

Gonna be talking to surgeon soon actually. Shit is so expensive in the US

Test, deca and anadrol. Never did deca and anadrol but them seem the best for gains so i will try them.

Cutting is just low carb/high fat + 2 refeed days(Thu-Sun)

DIET CUTTING:

meal 1: 6 eggs(3 whole, 3 white)
meal 2: Chicken + veggies + almonds
meal 3: Chicken + veggies + almonds
meal 4: Fish + veggies + almonds
meal 5: Cottage cheese(200mg)
meal 6: 7 eggs(4 whole, 3 white)
meal 7: Chicken + veggies + natty peanut butter

Refeed/carb days are the same, but less fat and each meal except last two has carbs in it

lots of water 4L and green thee. Cutting supplements like alb, caffeine etc.

TRAINING CUTTING:
4 days cardio after training, preferably HITT. Lighter weight, more reps. Bro split

BULK DIET:

meal 1: Oats + 5 eggs(3 whole, 2 white)
meal 2: Chicken + carbs + veggies
meal 3: Chicken + carbs + veggies
meal 4: Fish+ carbs + veggies
meal 5: Cottage cheese(500mg) + fats
meal 6: 7 eggs + carbs (4 whole, 3 white)
meal 7: Chicken + carbs + natty peanut butter

add new meals after 8 weeks(same as 3 or 4)

TRAINING BULK:

Focus on weak points; train them at least twice a week. Vary with different exercises constantly. More weight.

Do especially the following; chest flies(all kinds of variations, decline incline etc). Decline chest press. Dead lift, rows, pull ups. Skull crushers, concentration curls, preacher curls.

I basically lower my kcal/food and up my cardio when i stagnate. Especially carb cycling helps REALLY good when you stagnate. I lose fat when i eat carbs, really weird how it works.

N O R G E
O
R
G
E

Thank you, saved the text to reflect on it later.

I'm a huge Norgeboo.
t. polack
Don't worry, not going there.
That's some good shit here.

30 y/o. Been feeling like shit for a while and also got an infection in my prostate (fixed) and urinary tract (5th time on antibiotics now, been a year). My test levels were 14.19 nmol/L (409 ng/dL), SHBG 39.42 and FAI of 36%. Doc claimed it's in the normal range, but after I insisted that I don't feel right and stopped having morning wood and lowered libido (true) prescribed me 3 doses of 1ml Sustanon 250mg/ml once every 3 weeks. Shot up the first dose today and it went well for my first IM.

Questions:
- Am I a fraud now?
- What can I expect from this "cycle"

>1ml Sustanon 250mg/ml once every 3 weeks
>What can I expect from this "cycle"
literally nothing

I don't know shit about PL but roiding isn't magic, its just more efficient. If your main goal is strength then doing a PL routine is fine. In my experience, and everyone else's too, roids just allow you to recover a lot faster.

From the little I know about PLing, you work on PRs only every now and then, yeah? Something like the Juggernaut Method might be good for you, as you goto almost failure every session 4x a week. IMO, this is a good weekly frequency but I don't think you need a deload week.

If you opt for something other than TJM, I still think you can goto failure more often and recover from it faster, than you can natty. Try for PRs every week or every other week, depending on how advanced you are.

5/3/1 or similar routines that are low volume and low frequency and prioritize deloads and PRs once a month are worthless for newb roiders or newb natties. 5/3/1 is great for advanced lifters (roided or not)

Being a new roider, I'd go balls to the wall on your first cycle.

>1ml Sustanon 250mg/ml once every 3 weeks
He wants you to feel even more shit. Susta is shit, it makes your Test spike high as fuck first two days, then drop. And he puts you on every three weeks? lmao

I suggest you to sit on 125mg/100mg of test/week. If you want legit TRT.

t. Untrained roidrage meathead

Get a new doctor or tell him he's an idiot

Every 3 weeks is shit, enjoy those fluctuating hormones

>30mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
>60mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate
>60mg/ml Testosterone Isocaproate
>100mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

Could you hmu?
[email protected]

weeeeeeeeeeee

that looks like a pic of test suspension, not sust

this is the release chart for sust, looks pretty stable to me.

anyone ran a var only cycle?

thinking of doing 40mg for 6 sixs to get peeled, not interested in crazy size

not sure what PCT to use, any suggestions?

I don't even have an option for Sust on my graph so I did them all separately.

Don't run that shit by it's self. Oral only cycles are fucking terrible

I used the same graph with the same compounds, strange.

everyone says that you should stack it with T, but im not looking to get big, only cut. Would you still recommend it? looking around and Anavar only cycles dont seem to be negativley recieved

What's the site for that?

steroidcalc.com

Bored af at work.

Can I get a
>Roiding for this

So like 2.5 years ago I did my first cycle of Test and DBOL. Was great except I had some E2 issues,

Going to do another cycle - wondering if Its been so long should just do Test only (maybe with a less estro-y oral) again or should I start using other compounds

>Bigger then me

Solid back.

Fuck dbol

Never had any e issues until I used that demon pill.

how do you guys buy work shirts? on a first blast and still small but I can't get shirts to fit my back and arms without being too long

where do you get your recipes from?

Always stack with test

It's just all the extra fat and water making it look thicker.

Very slowly cutting/recomping. Should be beach ready by this summer. I'm pretty excited.

Can you get away with flannels in the winter? Easiest way imo, can wear em a lil big

But I need new workshirts too

İf you keep this diet on point year around then you pretty much deserve your body my man, nice work ethic good job.

Is doing test before 25 turning you into a manlet a meme or not?

it might fuck your hormonal system pretty bad.
you wont get any longer after 20 years old, so dont worry about being a manlet, you wont get any longer anyways.

I literally turned 18 A month ago and am 5"11 and have pretty much consistently been growing since i was 12; even last year.

If i only do a cycle and use proper PHP is there still a high chance of my growth plates closing

dont roid at 18 years old, height isnt the only thing matures untill 24 25 years old.
you will regret it, just be patient and lift natty for a few years more,then you can hop on.

Even so you can see the definition pop.

>on dnp
>Wake up severely dehydrated, piss is laser yellow
>Late for work
>Friend co-worker immediately sees me and goes "dude your tricep is poppin right now wtf"
>No homo

Good feels

your urinal system doesnt think the same I suppose.

might be a bit informal for our office
god I hate button up shirts

I am doing that for years now. Never quit or intended to. I makes me sick knowing i quit after doing all that hard work for it.

I hate when people say, oh i don't understand how you can do it, i could never do it. Without even fucking trying they already gave up. At least fucking try it first. But they're mentally so weak they already give up without trying.

Hey, thanks man. I appreciate it.

Mirin your passion.

I make all my own food and make it as healthy as I can afford, but I also have such a huge weakness for baked goods and sweets. I almost never buy them, either, but everyone always is having a cake or donuts and I'll be honest and say I love that shit too much to resist.

I don't understand why more people don't eat better even if they don't want to work out, though. I love prepping all my food, and I feel so much better not eating take out bullshit.

Am I still natty tho?

If you don't buy that food, than you can't it eat.

See food as an investment, not as enjoyment. Eventually you will turn it into a lifestyle and then you don't know any better anymore.

>I don't understand why more people don't eat better even if they don't want to work out,
Same with working out.
literally wasting their time in the gym. Working out without fueling your muscles is just wasting your time. Nothing will happen. Those people that look the same even years of training. Even with steroids i have seen people look the same for years of training and steroids, because they ate like shit.