Do you really need hundreds of dollars' worth of specially-manufactured equipment to get fit?

Do you really need hundreds of dollars' worth of specially-manufactured equipment to get fit?

No, anybody will tell you that.

No

Of course, goyim. If you aren't spending $300 a month on supplements too you'll always be small.

who ever said that
Just lift weight and dont eat processed food

Your image literally proves otherwise

calisthenics says no

This.

am i the only one who's extremely nervous the on of the dumbell weights will fall on the guy's head?

>not risking life or death every time you workout
You'll never know a true burn.

>caring about some niggers
only you user

you can literally pick up logs or stones in the forest for free. and there's always calisthenics.

Don’t cut yourself on that edge

Oh I won't, my plates are round because I'm not poor

>This response
I want to rip my eyes out. You might as well just have admitted you were 15

>Use steroids and lift barbells in a gym
>Take pictures of yourself lifting rocks with the caption of "DO YOU REALLY NEED EQUIPMENT? #motivation #functionalstrength"

Wow inspiring

t.booty blasted

Africa has free access to roids due to HIV epidemic you dumb fuck, they could lift twigs and get big as fuck as because they are on roids

Missed opportunity to make Chad have his arms and legs arranged like a swastika

Out of my way, white boy

No but you may face problems that aren't commonly seen using actual barbells/dumbbells and weights.

Bro,i just use 5pound weights and an iron gym.
but i do alot of crazy shit too so idk

The guy in the back lifting the Flintstones dumbbell over his head looks sorta like Seal.

>Strong barbell
>500lbs of assorted plates
>A power cage
>A rubber mat

You can go to the moon and back. If you want to lift more than that, you will need specialized equipment (more weights)

no damage will be done