/AMA/

Ex-chad here.
23 years old and I have had sex with more than 20 women. Currently going through a drastic dry spell and have not had sex for 10 months now.

Ask me anything.

You don't lift, do you? You just want your (you)'s, right?

20 is nothing lol

I have been lifting properly for the last three years.
Started off skelly mode at around 57kg and currently at 81kg. I used to get laid more as a skinny guy.

I havent had sex in 10 years, fuck off

How tall are you? How long is your hair?

How can you be a chad and have only had sex with 20 something women?! I'm a 21 year old manlet, minority who's skinny fat and a wannabe PUA and I've had sex with more girls than you!

I'm sorry my man, but I don't think you're a chad...

I've had sex with 117 different women and I'm not even a Chad.

It's all about online dating websites, right?

178 cm, 5"10.
Its either short or a bit longer, usually with a flick.
Nice larp lads.

Whats your face like? You think getting bigger actually made you less attractive (no girls mirin) or being bigger just intimidates thots?

denial is the first stage...

like I said, I don't think you're a chad by your lay count. What other characteristics make you think you're a chad?

Fuck off and stop trying to convince yourself you’re worth something.

20 is really nothing. It's an average amount of women for someone who isn't autistic, have a good social life and he's in his 20s. It only looks impressive here because 3/4th of the anons in this board consist of virgins manlet who never touched a girl in their life and think that women are some kind of magical supernatural creatures

I'm a lazy faggot who barely goes out during weekends, 5,11", have nice body but 5/10 face, some acne scar, lots of moles on my face and no beard, and even I had about 10-12 sexual partners in my life, and I'm 25. Again OP, 20 is a good number for a 23yo, but no way you can call yourself a chad, lel

I got married when I was 18. You are no chad, just a whore.

What do you mean ex-chad? You suddenly found Veeky Forums and resorted to a life of basement-dwelling?

Only 20 at 23? That isn't ex Chad. I was at 20 before I was 20. I remember that distinction vividly. Of course I'm at 70+ now that I'm nearing 28.

>being an STD whore is average

uh is that supposed to be a lot?
i'm the opposite of a chad
and i've had sex with close to 30 women
20 is absolutely nothing when you've got all these dating apps like tinder etc

Why are you on your parents computer typing up lies you failure. HAHAHAH

try wearing condoms, dipshit

Sure kid

>Chad
>20 women

Im not even chad and ive had atleast 20 women and im 24
Real chad has 100 women by 23

condoms or not you're still are
>fucking 5/10 30 times a day is being chad

your posts reek of insecurity

Your containment board is that way
>>>r9k

not really
How much girl left before you become chad? :^)

I've had 60 women at 27, and 3 of those years I was locked down going steady. You ain't Chad, OP.

20 is pretty low standards for a "Chad". I know plenty of softbois (not numales, think alternative scene guys) that hit those numbers easy.

I know a few Chads and they were well over 20.

Nice larp though

I'm 21, lost my virginity a year ago in a threesome, been with 27 girls since. Chad is an ethereal concept that comes and goes, life is balance, suffering is good for you

Old dude here,

LOL you children will, eventually, with any luck, evolve and mature past the point where you think sex is everything. That's the cold, hard-to-hear truth: it's really not all that great, it's just the newness and novelty of the whole act that makes it seem great to you guys, like that first week or two after you get a new video game, or going to see a movie that just came out that you've been waiting for. After a while sex gets old and routine and you realize: evolution and your own hardwired instincts have trolled you, and you (of course) fell for it.

For most of you you'll fall for the sex-troll long enough to get attached to someone, marry them, and have kids. Now you're on the treadmill for at least the next 18-25 years, working to raise them, because you have to. Then, flip a coin: heads, you stay married, tails, shit falls apart and you end up divorced, paying child support, and wondering where the fuck everything started going wrong. At best you stay married and don't get to do what you really want until you're in your 40's at least -- and then it's Too Late for many things. You'll mourn your lost youth and fitness, and people will tell you "oh, well, user, you're older and that just happens, nothing you can do about it, older people just get fat and weak and sick and that's just the way it is, don't worry about it!". You listen to them enough, you'll start to believe it.

So, to summarize:
* Sex is, largely, a troll-meme; don't let yourself fall for it
* Don't think 'getting a girlfriend' will solve your problems in life: it won't, it causes more problems in the long run and is the greatest gains-goblin of all time
* Don't listen to people who tell you that you get fat and weak when you get older; that's just Crab Mentality talking, you can stay fit as you get older -- if you arrange the rest of your life right

Assuming you're not larping, where did the sudden shift to chadness come from for you? Was the threesome a turning point, did you start going to parties a lot or what?

Asking for a friend.

Based oldfag

Actual Chad doesn't remember nor does he give a shit about his number. He also knows quality > quantity. If you see Chad with a 10/10 demigoddess on the street, you're not gonna know whether she was partner #1 (which is pretty Chad-like if you think about it; his first ever attempt at love is literally perfection) or partner #100, you're still gonna recognize him as Chad. Your actual # is literally worthless, except so you can double and add 7 to brag on a Yugoslavian Underwater Basketweaving Advice forum.