How to look like Thor in Ragnorak

Chris Hemsworth's trainer, Luke Zocchi, revealed that Hemsworth put on twenty pounds of muscle for his role in the film, taking his weight over two hundred pounds, by following an "old-school bodybuilding regime lifting a large weight-load for small number of reps." Zocchi revealed Hemsworth's favorite body part to train was his biceps, saying, "We design the workout around the body parts he's gonna be showing off the most, he's gonna have his arms and shoulders showing (through the sleeveless armor), so that's the thing we really focus on building up. He probably bicep curls thirty kilo dumbbells on average, each hand, so one hundred twenty pounds total. We always do seated incline curls, standing curls, and hammer curls. We started lighter and slowly, progressively get heavier." Zocchi said they are trying to deliver Hemsworth's best physique yet for this film.

Chris Hemsworth is a curl bro and his physique is lightyears ahead of anyone on this board.. Forget all of the SS and Stronglift memes and get to bicep curls boys, I know that's what I'll be doing.

roids

lmao, this is well within the natty limit

t. delusional newbie lifter
the answer is indeed roids

It's not about what's obtainable natty, it's about the process and effort needed.

>old-school bodybuilding regime lifting a large weight-load for small number of reps

he'd look better if he stood up straight

>No chest, underdeveloped core
>three variations on curls
Tbh he’d fit right in here

Left is the natty limit.

Does he have wide hips?

being a doctor or lawyer is in the mental natty limit

will you ever be a doctor or lawyer?
what about the thousands of kids trying to get into respective fields but failing the tests

draw the line

Hemsworth himself has me tioned in interviews that "he's naturally 20-30lbs lighter" when he's not filming for Thor.
Reading between the lines, he cycles sterols.

If you're hitting tris and shoulders good and heavy, then any non-retarded curl work you do aids recovery and is the icing on the cake.

If he's doing 30kg DB curls, I'd put money that he's benching 120-140 barbell, and pressing at least 70kg, but probably for higher reps.

Nothing to see here and complain about. I'm a powerlifter/oly in the middle of the weight classes; hitting an area/movement with heavy reps and then backing off a bit with 2-3 accessories for a pump is normal

>Disney pays shill to write meme garbage to impress people who don't care enough to know better
Neat story

He went from left to Thor mode in under two years too.
>not using steroids

>by following an "old-school bodybuilding regime lifting a large weight-load for small number of reps

In med school. Your post made me feel better

>regime

>gaining 20lbs of muscle in a smalltime frame
>natty
you dont even lift

>be thor
>do hammer curls

My guess is a low dose cycle of test and diaretics, just enough to put on decent weight but not harmful. It’s possible to achieve that physique naturally but as other anons have said in the thread, in the timeframe he did it in it’s not possible.

>If you do SS and SL you're not going to make it

>Go to watch the movie with gym bros
>Get to scene where he is shirtless
>Hear some dude say "hot damn"
>Some other dude drops spaghetti and exclaims "I'd suck his dick"
>A third dude literally moans "oh my God"
>No woman in the theater says anything

What the fuck is going on with the world? Where is the threshold of gains such that acquiring more starts putting off girls, but now the n-no homo hahas trip over themselves in droves trying to gag themselves on your cock

he can afford the best trainers in the world and still ended up becoming a curlbro. how does this even happen

Haha maybe that is your limit, genelet :)

1. you were surrounded by dudes so of course that's all you heard
2. it's more socially acceptable and "funny" when guys make "gay" comments
3. girls will just talk about it later with other girls but not say catcall in a public theater.

how old was he on the left

>seated incline curls
For what purpose

>Gays
>Watching stupid movie
You should change frequentation brah

>Lawyer
>Mental limit

Lawfaggot detected. The only people who respect Lawyers are other Lawyers. Y'all aint shit to the rest of us.

Doctor and Natural Sciences Professor are the natty limits for brain gains.

2 and 3 are literally the opposite, I’ve never heard a guy call out “damn look at that ass” inba theater but I’ve heard crowds of woman gasp, howl and whistle when men take their shirts off. Most recently for Chris Pine in WW.
And c’mon now, really? More socially acceptable for guys to pretend to be gay for kicks?

Are you implying there are mental steroids

They're fucking good

lmao, keep doing your meme routines fit incels!

all chad has to do is a few variations of bicep curls and he looks like THAT!

He looks hilariously disproportional compared to Thor 1. Like did his traps just sink into his arms? Or is he doing a lat spread hoping the camera would pick it up despite not being at the angle for it?

He's also juicing

>old school bodybuilding

Then why will you never look like this?