How do I get a Chadbod?

How do I get a Chadbod?

Other urls found in this thread:

muscleforlife.com/how-to-get-six-pack-abs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Workout? ;^)

The asian guy is getting cucked by an alpha white manlet. The roastie on the right is standing like a stupid whore. The guy in the very back is pissing.

What Asian guy

Have decent genetics. I looked like this and had "juicy" traps and delts when I couldn't even bench a plate. It's all muscle and just having the genetics for it. I was always crazy weak in the upper body but just had perfect symmetry and insertions.

>lil guy in orange tank looks like that pepperoni nipples midget in connor murphy's video
>ripped dude is connor in this situation
>that guy pissing in the background
>blonde girl mocking pissing guy

so much to see

>Chad
>is a beta who settles for gooks

Step 1 be a manlet.

>Asian guy

muscleforlife.com/how-to-get-six-pack-abs/

>that guy in the back hiding his face and contemplating life
wow, feels bad man.

Chad works reasonably hard to be fit, certainly more than your average whale. It might come easier to Chad than others, but that's ok.

But the reason being Chad is so great, Chad was lucky to be born into a fit family, who didn't sabotage his physique from the beginning, before Chad could even cook his own food. Chad still works hard, but he had a silver ab crunch in his crib.

to look like chad u need to have a reasonable good face otherwise u will look gymcell

This guy looks like Dennis from it’s always sunny.

rofl what

>dad was a policeman who lifted and ran, now trains at the gym with a bunch of eastern European and African bodybuilders who sometimes visit the family
>mum now lifts under my instruction and can do 3x8 full ROM pull ups at 55 years old
>older brother does marathons
>younger brother lifts also
>I lift too, just nailed 200kg for a 5RM squat

My family is awesome

>and African bodybuilders who sometimes visit the family
wtf

user's dad is looking for a bull to prep

They come over with portions of meals their wives make. Nice dudes, strong as fuck as well

genetics + pizza

Calisthenics and fuck Stacey for 10 sets per week.

holy shit this guy is tiny. that shouldnt be your goal body OP. go for strength, and work on your inner game too. you dont want party sluts anyway. trust me youll regret it once you get there. youll realize all of these bitches would have rejected you had they seen where you came from. lift to get big and try to find a good woman. I know that sounds impossible, but if you are patient enough you will find her. you want a loyal caring woman, not some slut wholl wax your cock for a couple minutes before she moves on to the next dude.

This. I noticed that most of, if not all, white men who settle for a third world asian chick do so because they're too beta to get a regular one. It's sad really.

bloatmaxxing

Work out.

Captain's chair
Overhead press
Deadlift
Row machine

A three time a week routine such as this would get you the "chadbod".

>Chad
>scrawny mystery meat has to settle for a fugly Junglechink

hes clearly taking a piss

you don't question the very nature of existence whenever you hit the head? wow no wonder you're so beta

ive been lifting on and off for like 6 years and have a 500 lb total but i look juicy, humans are weird

theres a big difference between africans and african americans. one are hardworking though violent and the others are barely people

This is true, most African Americans are barely fit to the work at McDonald's

Chads are born that way. You'll have to roid.

na he looks like a young jeff from athlean x

what of my situation as a young white male who's settling down with a 12 year older south east Asian woman with more money than me? and shes obese. its kinda the opposite situation.

beta goof who is being a suger baby and settling for the first girl who gives attention to him

This

Chadmode on faceapp makes him look almost goodlooking

>How do I get a Chadbod?
So what you're saying is that you've got your education, career, money, and all the other essentials of a productive life all squared away already, at your young age, so now you have time to worry about luxuries like what your body looks like? Must be nice, good job OP.

>that dude peeing in the bushes

Is that the Vegas shooter?