Why aren't you doing your jefferson deadlifts lads?

Why aren't you doing your jefferson deadlifts lads?

He used to have the biceps of a god now they shrunk

need advice lads, got hit by a car while cycling and now all my fucking lifts are uneven. how fix

Because the routine I'm following calls for SLDL

ducktape your hands to handle bars and pedal into the ocean

So switch out for jeffersons my man. You can fix your program/routine according to your needs.

But I do do them user. Them, as well as hex-bar DL's and the hack lift.

I seldom pull directly off of the floor conventional anymore because of my nagging piriformis syndrome. So in the time being I am stuck with alternatives that don't aggravate my condition as much; but provide similar benefits.

Jefferson deadlifts are great. I pulled 525 last month for a single without straps or a belt. Felt pretty good mang.

stop i was on the sidewalk no bully

BUT ERICCCCCCCCCCC

because i already do squats

Do both

>do squats and do squats
wew fag!

Are they really a suitable alternative to squats? Because I fucking hate squats.

not even close to the same thing
but you already knew that

Behind the back dl would be more suitable tbhh

because it's completely retarded egolifting and the ROM can be reduced to 0.5 inches if you open your legs far enough.

jefferson pulls are basically limited rom squats
i used to do deficit jefferson pulls when my shoulder mobility was bad so i couldn't do back squats this allowed me to improve my squat while i worked on my shoulder flexibility.
>what are mechanics

says the cuck that can't even hold a bar with 3pl8 on it

How is it ego lifting? They are usually a bit harder.

For all you people shitting on Eric's "weird" lifts, calling them ego lifting and useless.
First, remember that he is in fucking WWE
Secondly, post your conventional lifts numbers

Because I enjoy sumo more
Fight me you faggots

M I N D S E T

Bump

>pulling sumo
>calling anyone else a faggot
Have a smug manga girl faggot.

bumping

Dude I just fucking did some at my gym and these dyel nigs playing knxwledge mixtapes on their shitty beats bean speaker thing at a higher volume than the pop music already playing at the gym were sniggering at me.
Like I'm just trying to correct my lower back over here guys, shut the fuck up.

dead wrong

After I max out my double overhand strength I'm gonna try these.

What weight are you at? Get to 5+ pl8 and dyels wont say shit.

this, I am DYEL by Veeky Forums standards with 4 plate DL and normies at my uni gym see me as a god

because no one needs to do random shit for gains

omg, this faggot manlet from the other night is still going at it

brah, plz just fuck off and leave the gym lifting bars alone

That pull in the pic is from the pull and the bugez is 6+ft

from the floor*

>because of my nagging piriformis syndrome

literally one of the worst lifting related minor injuries there is. With me it used to get so bad sometimes that I couldn't even sit on the toilet properly.

Not doing jeffersons yet, but I've started doing zercher deadlifts. They're fun, and so far feel surprisingly easy on the back.

I mean he has pulled 700 sumo, so he's strong in conventional lifts too.

Is zercher hard on you elbows/arms?do you wear elbow sleeves when you do them?

Nah I don't wear anything, but I just started so I'm only doing 70kg, 3x5. Hurts a bit in the beginning but it's whatever. Like with straps or hook grip you get used to it and you don't fully notice it during the lift.
If Eric can do over 200kg with no or minimal padding then I should be able to handle my babbyweights.

Bump