Find a flaw

find a flaw

no flaws detected
u made it user

B-be my wife

>Breaded meat

breddy good, whats in the cup?

This. I don't understand the point, it just makes it taste worse tbqh.

Holy fuck I just realized tendies are made from meat.

are you the same user that burned those eggs and sausages?

Ah yes, the ol frozen feast special with plain boiled potatoes.

This.
Of course the breaded meat has been fried.
>eating fried meat.
Not gonna make it.

The broccoli looks overcooked. Did you blanche them? Also

this

>blanche
wtf is blanche? I boiled them bitches.

No, that was me :^)

boi that is some succulent looking tea

>meat
>milk

Enjoy your heart attack and cancer.

Shit keyboard

Damn, at least season some of that shit. I swear it seems like white people are allergic to salt and pepper.

WE WUZ COOKS AND SHEET

curved keyboards have always bugged me
straight keyboards are better

It's true tho

that batter is pure shit mate

I've never seen a black chef.

>fried meat
>cum in the keyboard

all of those veggies are overcooked and mushy. breading doesn't look crispy at all.

>you still not sucking my dick
wow that was fast

>no boobs
>no ass
>no hips
>no thighs
>vaginal occupation desires strength
0.1/10 would not bang

It's really not

Most people bake their chicken tenders.

>breading
>possibly fried
>potatoes (may as well be eating chips, get some sweet potatoes)
>veggies over cooked and looking saggy AF (cooking ruins a lot of the nutrients, especially when over cooked to the point of being saggy)
Did you even try OP?

What's wrong with frying meat?

white people can afford quality food that doesn't need drowned in spices in order to be edible

ayy , potato have like 80% of the nutrient of sweet potatoes ;
Nowadays people are too retarded to understand that you don't need pricey food for it to be healthy , they don't want to accept that answer is in simplicity .
Potatoes , Whole wheat are healthy as fuck ;

Chips aren't healthy because they absorbed more than their original weight in grease .

The tenders are fried previously before you buy them

I'm confused as to what you're trying to say. You admit sweet potatoes are more nutrient dense, then go a tangent about "expensive " food , which makes no sense seeing as sweet potatoes aren't an expensive food. But then the end part seems to be for regular potatoes? Are you recently acquainted with the English language or something?

I was trying to say that you and all the other who jumped on the sweet potatoes wagon and started dismissing regular potatoes are only doing it because potatoes aren't """exotic""" enough to be regarded as health food to you .
Sweet potatoes aren't expensive but potatoes are even less expensive , up to one fourth the price for 90% of the nutrient content .

Gross. Looks like a 13 year old make frozen chicken and canned veggies.

>drinking the liquid Jew
>eating premade frozen chicken
>frozen veggies

Congrats you learned how to cook on the level of a 4 year old, dyel.

Lol where do you live that sweet potatoes are "exotic"? That must be why you think they're expensive. Sweet potatoes aren't "exotic", they've been an American staple for hundreds of years, and probably thousands for the natives. And where I live in Cali, they're just as expensive as regular potatoes

sweet potatoes are a meme neck yourself

> Potatoes

Enjoy your higher risk of diabetes and colon cancer along with stomach fat and indigestion issues.

Literally every study of very obese fat women; the four things they eat the most in their diet are potatoes, corn and kidney beans, peanuts.

Is Veeky Forums full of white people who can't into seasoning?

>breaded
Dropped.

>Le lectin face
>Le gluten face
>Le carb
>Le fat

Just put down the fork and start exercising fat fuck .

sorry. blanch*
Put them in ice water after boiling so they're crunchy

White potatoes contain shit tons of lectins which bind sugar to cells that build fat.

Watch the diet of any "obese" woman and what is their number 1 food they gorge themselves on?

White potatoes.

A lot of aesthetic as fuck guys fry their chicken in small amounts of olive oil, not everyone has to be a steam fag you know.

>all obese people breathe air
>therefore air makes you obese

Bullshit + theyre perfectly fine

Why is seasoning supposed to be visible to you double niggers?

No , it's fries , chips & other fried potatoes
Keyword being fried , and often dipped in butter .

> exercising without a diet

That's not how it works.

You can't just gorge yourself on shit food and run it off on a tread mill.

I wonder why all those "Fits" get fat waist lines as they get older?

Stop eating corn and potatoes.

>looking milk

No , potatoes or corn didn't make you fat , you eating TOO much fries and greasy potatoes and corn flakes made you fat , stop searching excuse for your poor life choices .

get off Veeky Forums mom.

Butter isn't an issue alone.

It's the lectins in foods that bind sugars to your cells and build fat.

If you eat lots of corn and then eat lots of dairy, you will get fat, no matter how much you work out.

>tread mill
>Avoiding potatoes & carb because of le lectin face
Want to know how I know you're a fat fuck trying to lose weight by following meme diet ?

No way. Depend on how its fried and what condiments are in the bread.

Potatoes aren't shit food you utter mongoloid

They get fat waistlines because they're on some perma bulk like a retard.

Fuck off back to whatever shithole board you came from or at least fucking lurk before posting here.

This is why ketocels are laughed at.

> No , potatoes or corn didn't make you fat , you eating TOO much fries and greasy potatoes

Wrong. I eat deep fried food often and my abs show.

Fat obese people eat mountains of mashed potatoes and corn. It's live stock food.

Peanut butter is bad for you, corn and beans are bad for you.

I eat chocolate cake, doughnuts, butter, beef, chicken...

Why don't I get fat? Because I don't eat high lectin foods like unfermented soy, corn and potatoes.

Neither salt or pepper would show up in that picture.
Go back to slobbering food with the spice premix you dont even know the ingredients of, you fucking nigger.

If you eat lots of corn and then eat lots of dairy, you will get fat, no matter how much you work out.
If your "lots" of is still less than your TDEE for the day then no you won't gain weight;
Stop trying to avoid certain food and believe they're le ebil while eating tons of shit and avoiding exercice .
Timestamp NOW please , RIGHT NOW , no excuse .

>hating on beans
fuck you white boy

you're a flaw op you stupid fucking prick

White potatoes have always been shit. You are just too undisciplined to give up garbage foods because they taste good.

I enjoy the taste of tomatoes greatly... but ever since I stopped eating them, my acid reflux is gone, my tiredness is gone, my bloating is gone.

soyboi detected
the state of american education

imagine being black and hating white people for being better than you lmao

>that feel

ya'll can be better than me all you want, but fuck you if you think great physiques can't be built while eating beans erryday.

Yeah , lots of dumb mom who don't have celiac and start their no-gluten diet also self reports a myriad of health benefit ( that they previously read on some pathetic "health" blog before ) .
Congratulation for being as smart as a middle aged woman who do detox & cleansing .

Why not just cut out corn and the majority of high lectin foods completely so you can enjoy sugary foods again?

I can eat an entire 12 inch apple or cherry pie and not worry about weight gain.

I watch fat people gorge themselves on corn and potatoes while I laugh at them eating a chocolate cake in front of them after a steak loaded with butter and salt, mushrooms, onions and a side of steamed vegetables.

Just say no to potatoes and make your life better... eat yams instead, get used to sweet potatoes as they are not white potatoes or even in the same family.

TIMESTAMP YOUR ABS
TIMESTAMP THEM
NO EXCUSE
ONLY dumb FAT FUCK or SKINYFAT FUCK follow this kind of fucking meme , give me a fucking proof dude .

god i can imagine how miserable you look

Nutritionally illiterate skinyfatfuck love "this simple trick" or "avoid these 10 food"

>nightshades4-730x550.jpg
>vegetables instead of sunglasses

>I can eat an entire 12 inch apple or cherry pie and not worry about weight gain.
Disregard this. I meant an entire 12 inch big black cock.

watch about , Black sperm contain cuckstin and it may bind to sugar and remove the toned look from your belly , you can counter this by eating some grass fed dodo and doing this simple trick to not gain weight that doctor won't tell you .

>Potatoes
Medium tier carbs, okay enough
>Fried, breaded meat
Why are you even here
>Frozen mixveggies
Cardboard has more nutrients

And if thats milk just kys

>Freezing thing remove the nutrients
thanks for the tips bro

> ONLY dumb FAT FUCK or SKINYFAT FUCK follow this kind of fucking meme

I actually made a thread bout this and will post updates soon enough with pics from 2 years ago and up to recent.

Why are you so against dropping white potatoes, corn and tomatoes?

Do you honestly believe chocolate makes you fat? That's a meme in itself. I can't tell you how many fat obese people sit around avoiding sugary foods while loading themselves up on potatoes and corn. They stay fat but continue a diet that never seems to work...

It's pretty clear that peanuts and legums are a prime contribute to diabetes and colon cancer.

The japanese ferment their soy for a reason, the south americans ferment their corn for a reason.

>Cardboard has more nutrients
frozen has more nutrients because they're frozen right after harvest while fresh can stay for up to a month before arriving at your nearest supermarket
why is Veeky Forums such nutritionlet?

That table is ugly as fuck

why would I think that any food "make you fat" or "make you lose weight" like some retard ?

you're just one of the many victim from fad dieting my dude .

Can't argue the truth, meatcuck.

> 30 years of main stream medical industry telling people to avoid sugary foods

> obesity is through the roof

> farmers feed their pigs loads of nightshades, corn, soy and legums to fatten them up quickly.

I wonder why they just don't feed them grass and oats?

>grass
where do you suppose we plant these grasses, jupiter?

DUDE , YOU BROUGHT UP YOUR SHIT DIET AND SAID THAT YOU STILL HAVE ABS THANKS TO "THIS SIMPLE TRICK NUTRITIONIST WON'T TELL YOU" and
"HOW TO EAT LIKE A WALKING GARBAGE CAN AND STILL STAY SHREDDED " .
I just ant a small timestamp of your body to prove it :) No one would just go on the internet and LIE to others & themselves right ?

Mmm think again sweetie.. ;)

> "HOW TO EAT LIKE A WALKING GARBAGE CAN AND STILL STAY SHREDDED "

I never said I was shredded, I said I have very little waist fat, so little that my abs are showing.

Stop eating obese people food like corn and potatoes and you don't have to work as hard to keep off fat.

Drop the soy/legums and step out of denial.

Oh , you're just a skinyfat nutritionally illiterate piece of shit too dumb to exercise more & eat less and had to throw some food & food group away because you let a momscience blog convince you that they were evil "fat gaining" food ?
Here my dude , pic related is you .
No one who isn't a fat downy need to "work hard to keep off fat"

>if you eat LOTS
no shit sherlock, you can eat a lot of veggies and still get fat

> no argument.

Here's a (you)

we get it dude , you got fat as a kid by eating too much chips & butter loaded popcorn and now you want a scapegoat .

Actually the opposite, I was bone skinny as a kid. Then ate everything I could to become bigger, but noticed I wasn't getting bigger in the right way.

6'0 210 pounds. I stopped eating high lectin foods and now am down to 175.

I stopped eating dairy for a while, no change.

I stopped eating chocolate and sweets, no change.

I stopped eating large quantities of meats, no change.

Stopped eating tomatoes, potatoes, corn, legums... I suddenly lose 25 pounds in 2 months and consistently stay around around 175 to 180 depending on water intake.

Just stop with the poor people food, there is a reason corn, legums and potatoes, tomatoes are dirty cheap... it's shit food.

this. cmon dude cook your meat yourself next time and dont eat frozen shit

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking families poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

Beans are my main source of protein

no source, wew lad, go choke on some meat

op here. I think I found a flaw myself. I'm farting like fucking crazy now.