Be former skeleton

>be former skeleton
>gain some muscle through the years
>had a few gfs but mainly because they hit on me since I’m terribly shy
>see a cute fit girl at the gym
>work up the courage to ask her out
>she tells me she has a bf

I was denied but I feel so happy. I never had he confidence to go through with that but lifting has helped me in that regard. It’s the small victories

jesus fuck, OP. that's the most common way a girl will tell you that she's not interested in you. if you actually were attractive it wouldn't matter to her if she had a bf or not. minor defeat. no small victory.

I’m okay with that. I won’t be attractive to every girl and I’m fine with that. I’m just happy I was able to have the stones to do it

Don't listen to this guy OP. I'm proud of you

>i'm insecure enough to fuck cheaters because i'm afraid i won't be able to pull unclaimed tang

kys

great

why disregard truth?

I'm assuming you're in a relationship and feel threatened by the infidelity epidemic

I tell guys I have a bf whether I'm attracted to them or not. I have used the bf excuse in the past to get away from creepers, but if I genuinely like you I'd say something like "I have a bf but I'll hang out as friends". But your post is quite enlightening to the type of person you are

Thanks user

post tits

>if you actually were attractive it wouldn't matter to her if she had a bf or not

Have you ever actually talked to a woman?

maybe you should reroll your life and get a chance at being attractive

You first

Good job. But like the other user said- I have a bf= no interest
And that's ok. Knowing this will help evaluate your results.
The most charming guys get turned down, it's part of the game

0/10 comeback

10/10 off topic

this is /pol/, a loser that wants you to be one as well. Respect for ignoring him OP.

Thanks anons. I appreciate it

Good for you dude. I know exactly what you mean, once you work up the courage and ask you realise its not as bad as you thought it would be.

Hope it works out better next time but the most important thing is that there is a next time

Z I M B A B W E
I
M
B
A
B
W
E

That’s good advice. Thanks user

even shittier. astounding.

t. someone who absolutely never have had a gf cheat on him because he trusts them so much

>How to recognize a female poster: Literally The Post

P-post body
> skeleton that has entered dyel mode

This guy gets it

>been feeling confident
>see girl with dyel at gym
>jump in front of them and say "hi" to her
>she completely ignores me and they walk past
>hear them both laughing
>she asks dyel "was he autistic?"
>yes

Happy for you OP, we will all make it.