Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Manlet

Photoshopped

But being a manlet is just an advantage in bodybuilding

No traps to speak of, small calves and smallish quads. Over all pretty nice, if you're into that kind of faggot physique.

literally no quad seperation
zero traps
way too high lat insertions, looks goofy as fuck
his serratus is shit
triceps too small
etc

HAHAHAHAHA

in what fucking deluded world doesn't this guy look ridiculous lmao

>tfw ottermode gave you twice the strength needed, is low maintenance and make girls wet

I'd be embarrassed if I was that cut.

Traps don't look big on anyone when they are flaring their lats.

not natty

Not white

You'd stand in front of a mirror beating off until you passed out ad infinitum.

Not a cute trap

are those lats photoshopped? what in the absolute fuck

even though i only work out my upper body to get akin to this guy, he looks like he's falling over

no they're very real. this is what 90's bodybuilders looked liked

All women secretly love an under 5'10 man.

They act as though they like taller men but this is simply not the truth, this is because of media conditioning flitting in their empty heads. If you ask any woman why they feel this fetish for taller men, they will often be taken aback and not have a response or if they do have a response it is "Because I do". Though this brainwashing is only surface deep as whenever a shorter guy walks in to the club for example, for some strange reason, they all start smiling at him, ignore the taller men and start brushing up next to him.

Why is this? Well, I posit it is actually because anything above 5'10 is a genetic defect caused through rampant inbreeding and subsequent degradation of genetic material, humans are not supposed to be tall- we are supposed to be closer to the ground; this is an evolutionary advantage as we can hunt better, fight better, hide better and collect resources easier as a shorter person, whereas taller people will develop bodily pain, illness and hurt themselves hunching over, ultimately ending in them being killed by a wild beast.

Is it any wonder why the most successful, attractive and talented humans in the world and throughout human history, have been sub-5'10? I thought not. Height-challenged individuals are less likely to be successful, attractive or talented, this is because of the aforementioned inbreeding, the critical faculties of the taller human is numb, their bone structure quizzical and their capacity for honing an ability severely limited.

These truths should come as no great shock to any of you and I'm sure any respectable genealogist, anthropologist or historian worth their salt can verify my thesis

Is this shopped, or are his arm really that short?

tl;dr lol