Should I gain muscle?

Should I gain muscle?

Yes you should, you look lanky as hell

You're a girl from the neck down

I don't have boobs

Genuinely thought it was a girl from the thumbnail

No you're fine.
You might be the biggest guy on Veeky Forums.

Hello Mr. president al-Assad.

>hundreds of millions of people worked and bled for thousands of years to build civilization
>warriors, kings, philosophers and poets, artisans and laborers, mothers and fathers
>this is the result

This faggot took the gift a hundred generations created for him and used it to wear purple shoes and shave 'his' legs.
Hatred.

do you shave your legs

No. I use a permanent solution

If this is actually the person in the photo you've been posting your girl short think stuff for years. No one cares, fuck off and go back to /b/ you pussy bitch

You took the same thing and used it to throw shade on an Albanian urinal-graffiti curation continuum. Disdain.

You're at the natty limit bro

I once watched your youtube channel. What is it again?

You have to try the final solution.

>removing hair for that
If that really is you, then you've wasted time and money. Doesn't match the rest of your body, looks like shit.

Doesn't matter. What matters is that earlier I was embarrassed to wear shorts, and now I like wearing shorts

Fucking faggot, what permanent solution did you use? asking for a fag friend

>Someone in the world would want to cum inside that

Yes.

I saved your picture so I can show it to my children and we can all laugh together

Electrolysis. Can be a little painful but hairs are gone, shaving is gone, ingrown hairs and razor bumps are gone.

That sounds like a cool family program, would be there

>Albanian urinal-graffiti curation continuum

Do you get off of people criticizing your body?

Let me put it to you straight, you're an ugly balding old faggot. You don't pull the twink look since you're too old and ugly for that. Your shorts probably smell like shit because of the stretched anus.

You have a lot of work to do just to barely stop looking like a girl.

you look like a tranny
do you like looking like a tranny?