Before and after thread

Let's do a before and after thread for inspiration.

I'll start.

>shaved
>got a haircut
>cut out all of the junk food
>started lifting
>stopped being an atheist

1.5 years later

You can do it too.

Also got contacts.

Still looks like a fag. Just kys gay

Cut more hair off

y u put him down?

>using filters

Yeah, definitely not two different people.

This isn't you OP, that pic has been on reddit for months and without the eye censors.

Looking good my dude!

>fraud

You did good user

Not me, someone I know. Just under 8 stone in a year

Okay? Lol

He looks better in the left picture.

No carbs and bodyweight training

Nice child bearing hips.

Haven't reached my final form yet but I'll contribute.

Kek

kekkity

Wow, so sweet of you.

POO

Seriously, can you retards stop putting them from right to left? It's really annoying.

good job. once you get a jawline make sure to shave that shit off your face.

not an improvement goy

You dont need to post your autism, you know.

5 years and 70 pounds later

Women go NUTS for those tho, just saying

How long can you do cardio?

You look good mate

what cardio? My cardiovascular endurance is shit for athlete but better than of untrained person if thats what youre asking
thanks mate

Some years ago // yesterday

Not ripped enough yet, but for me it has been a great change (still more to gradually come hopefully)

lmao

wut

There was no need for this edgelord

idk why- but it makes me esp happy to see fat people lose fat and gain muscle.

Good job, don't stop.

I used to think I had big hips. Thanks for showing me that was just body dysmorphia and that my hips are nowhere near as bad as they could be.

Why have you got to be so much of a cunt to your own?

What's your routine pal? How did you start out?

8 months since then, 80 lbs, maybe 90.

RIP lanklet mode, never to return

This made me so pumped for some reason. Good on you bud, dont stop now

Looks like OP started cleaning his room.

how tall are you? that 135 pic has me thinking you're short- but the 115 makes you look tall.

How tall? :3
Looking good.
Mucho girls?

It's those badass shades 4 sure

I had some friends who invited me to street workout with them(calistenics - just doing random stuff - pushups, pullups etc) When I started noticing progress it kinda became addictive and I started doing it routinely.
After about half a year I bought my homegym equipment and still doing this stuff although I bought more weights, equipment. I switched programs quite often but rarely focused on strength, although main exercises where compound lifts, just higher reps. Noticed that programs who gave me Most hyperthrophy Were BroSplits/PPL/4daysplits

cool

sorry i know its the mirror doing stuff on that 1st pic, but my god the long legs gave me a good laugh

Why do people with bad beard genes even grow them...

lol

I guess i know you :3

Nice one desu, another question tho is how strict do you diet? Is that like a massive thing for you or what

very very unlikely

How much of a faggot do you have to be to put someone who changed themselves down?

Kys you stupid motherfucking piece of shit

It kinda depends
If im trying to slowly gain I wont be caring about diet too much. Just trying to eat less shitty food and eat till im full.
If im doing a minicut or a more serious cut. I start to count my calories(Which I hate) but it works fine. On a cut I still eat mcdonalds and pizza If I want as long as I dont overdo it on calories.
Most of the time tho(atleast for the last year) I maintained or gained weight very very slowly. What I did was eat less and fewer times a day when im not working out and eating definitely above TDEE on gym days. And since my training sessions last about 2hours I try to go to gym with empty stomach to (hopefully) burn some fat

6ft

6ft
>Mucho girls
I've never really had trouble with girls, so I can't tell if there's a difference, but I've been hit on more often for sure.
I had a girlfriend (who most were saying was super hot) when I was in the first pic. She was super crazy (had BPD) and made my life really terrible and depressing. That's partially why I was so skinny. I kicked her out and my life got way better. She wasn't my motivation to lift, but she was definitely in the way of ever doing so.

My current gf of two years started with me when Iw as skinny through now, and she loves that I'm much bigger and stronger now.

It has also helped my confidence a lot with people, both females and males.

lol, I know that picture is insane. The mirror was angled such a way, but my legs really looked like that for the most part. I WISH I had a picture of my quads to see how much they've changed.

He is so ugly

me:

6'4 392lbs to 198lbs

me now at 215lbs

WAnting to cut back down to 200-205lbs but life is too comfy

great progress!
Any lose skin?

t. insecure robot

Not me

Escaped CLAMP mode

from Samir Al Hajeed to Benicio Del Toro

you've been SOYED

add curls

why is pajeet rubbing his nipple

Slenderman 2: Stonehenge

you got fat

because hes attractive now

You're the guy who's mom died when he was young that sent you on a spiral towards SMO arn't you?

>starting pic looks better than me now
aryan as fuck, mirin

One of these things is not like the other

Wtf can you do left to right instead it makes it look like you gained weight

Keep up the good work user.

I have a really similar bodytype but I dropped a bit more weight I think, did you do anything to avoid loose skin?

Breh. Your body on the left looks photoshopped LOL thankfully you changed

>been adding bar curls to my routine lately
>gettin some gud tri gainz

nice work bro

Mentally weak, huh? It's a big scary world out there isn't it?

inb4 fedora memes

Height?

Just took one now

> my own
> brown
pick one and only one

should I post a pic even though i'm not where I should be?

I'll give myself a pat in the shoulder since no one cared :P fuckers

Literally Chad face

yes

as long as you see a noticeable difference yeah

Started at 110kg @6ft 1
now at 104 after a month
i was wondering if this decent amount of weight loss.
i have just started giving a shit about losing weight and i just wanna know if im going at a decent speed.

>Pointless/inaccurate fibonacci spiral
>squatty potty
>lengthy torso

this is my beginning, end of january 2016 I believe

this is me now, just took it in the bathroom. please no bully. I should be lighter but I have so much trouble eating and I had back surgery in the summer so I missed about 2 months of the gym. I should be farther I know

also tagged wrong post in my first pic whoops lol

good job man, keeping going. you've already dropped a lot of weight, which I'm sure your heart and other organs are grateful for. As you lose more weight and time goes by, all the loose skin will slowly improve. You might always have a little bit but that's such a minor concern compared to all the progress that you're on your way to achieving

Nice one m8
keep it up,you have dropped alot of weight

I'm expecting to have a lot of skin, my arms are super stretchy already. I don't mind though, i'm glad I decided to try and lose it

thank you user

If you're going for a Manu Bennett vibe, I dig it

6'2 or 188cm

post a pic then buddy

Pretty impressive