Why won't my arms grow

I've been lifting for a little over 3 years. I'm content with my body except for my arms and calves...

I've been thinking about buying some 16kg dumbbells and doing feeder workouts before bed time. WDYT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is one weird angle, looks like your right arm is way bigger than your left.

Fixed dumbbells are a shit option. Adjustable dumbbells are the way to go if you want to work out at home too, think those that scooby/eric bugen has, like a mini barbell with some plates that you can add onto it. That way you can also do stuff like pyramid sets etc.

You're right bro, here is a better angle. Not sure if I should train more triceps or biceps or both..

I've had similar problems with my arms in the past. I would recommend focussing on time under tension and take a manageable weight and slowly do each rep controlled and you'll really feel thee muscle being used a lot more. Also, do minimal arm work, don't do more than 1 isolation exercise for arms each workout. Your arms are probably genetically small and fatiguing them with too much volume will prevent them growing well.

even shittier angle and qualy
why cant you just take a fucking selfie at home? preferably with a camera and not with a cucumber

you look like a manlet desu

no legs

What are your height/weight/lift numbers?

Isolate triceps and train them hard

Reverse curls.

Thank me later.

>train them hard

what a fucking dumb generic advice

Ez bar put 3 10lb plates on each side
10 reps of 60
10 reps 40
10 reps 20
10 reps 40
10 reps 60

Absolutely no breaks between these reps.

Take steroids with and your biceps will grow. Do same thing with skill crushers and different curl variations. 20 inch arms here so I know it works.

If your not on steroids you’ll never have large arms unless you are a nigger. Take steroids, eat protein, and do what that guy said about the 80 rep set and they’ll grow.

Americucks sure low praising niggers physique for some reason, no reason at all really.

Say that again but not in faggot so I understand it

>If your not on steroids you’ll never have large arms unless you are a nigger

What a very stupid thing to say. OP, do not listen to this intellectually challenged fuck.

well american niggers are literally bred to have as much test as possible. african, not so much.

Don't u have a black dick to suck?
I think you are mistaking being a dumb shit for having high test. Also no they still can't compete with the strongest whites no matter where they grow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=poivj-zUCiQ
vid related, it's you

Looks fine to me. Remember that most of the arms come from the triceps, so make sure to do some more triceps.
Calves are extremely hard to add mass to, since they are one of the most used muscles, they can take a very large amount of training. Fatties have big calves because they got to train with a lot of additional weight daily. If you want calves to improve, start doing exercises for calves daily, they recover quickly.