It's Veeky Forums but the year is 2100

It's Veeky Forums but the year is 2100

still mirin

I can't believe we in the USA once believed letting in those refugees was a good idea! Hooda thunkit wise to let in millions of people incompatible with our Western way of life? Good thing we got outta that mess! Took years to finally outbreed them!

you really had to bring politics into it?

way to be a fucking faggot, you fucking faggot.

we could have had a really fun thread but you had to ruin it with your moronic politics.

what a fucking faggot

Samefag. Also sorry buttblasted Arabs that you failed in your takeover!

To be fair the OP's image has the eiffel tower, a white woman and a black/arab guy in it

This was almost definitely subtle b8

same fag

Are you guys doing the new quantum confusion? It's where you suspend your muscle in two different quantum states and then collapse the wave function for maximum gains

>I can't believe we in the USA once believed letting in those refugees was a good idea!
are you a native american?

>this would be true

SS still sucks

Nano enhanced master race reporting in

>11 post
>8 posters
no

Wasn't a country then. Try again, Ahmed.

Went to my local medical clinic, decided to adjust my height for the week haha, went from 6'4 to 5'11 to see what it's like having to workout in the designated manlet pit

>arm twists in the sit down bench

Is SS a meme?

我不明白为什么重起重是如此困难, 没有生物修改和虚拟现实模块, 我的意思是, 你只需要把铁的东西和升降机。不是火箭科学, 真的!

Brehs, how the fuck is Scooby still kicking and why can he outlift me?
Still doing gallon of nanites a day and upgraded my tendons but nothing seems to help. Should I just give up my natty card?

Hey guys I just got this new genetic package and it's fucking sickness swear to fuck. It's still in the beta version so my dick is a bit limp. My sex bot femboy model w was complaining at first but I set "her" settings to docile. I'm so glad I spent 0.000045 bitcoin on this. I can't recommend it enough guys. I know it's insanely expensive but it feels good not to be a 6'8 manlet. My new height helps me fight off the females. I swear to Allah we should just gas them all and be done with it.

Did you guys get the new patch for your holographic waifus yet?

Well guys, the fucking Japmerricans have finally done it, they've retaken Britainistan and those cunting poles still haven't given in.

I've been praying 6 times a day, I don't know how it got this bad. Peace be with your brothers

Lower faggot.

That never changes.

Is this legit? Because if it is I want to play.
No joke.

>not getting your mandatory steron injections

Not Veeky Forums related, now fuck off
>angrymanwearingsunglassespointingatcamera.holo

Honestly, giving intermet to homeless was a mistake. all they do is post absolute nonsense.

Anyways, just hit my a new PR thanks to my new Musclechip.

Reported to the authorities for even acknowledging the existence of patriarchy serum.

A couple of plus sized officers will be along to restrain you momentarily.

I don't think you know how post times work, retard.

>nano-limbs haven't come in yet

Which makes it more accurate imo

just got my 6 pack and calves installed bros, i can deadlift 9760 lb now

Imagine having such a cheap brain prosthesis that this is the conclusion you come to

guys i just hit 100/200/300/400
am i going to make it?

>We Need to Settle This NOW:
>Is Starting Strength a meme or not?

Imagine being such a dumb nigger that you don't know that the nigger posted 3 times in exactly spaced intervals and the number of posts and posters lined up correctly.

anyone else excited for the next round of spider-man reboot movies? they're going back to the classic half black half hispanic spider-man

Who else still buying natty beef? I know lab-grown beef is like 1BTC cheaper, but my gut tells me your food needs to have lived to make gains from it

fuck this site probably will be gone

>year is 2100
>be me
>wake up today
>look at the color of the light coming through window
>it's purple, meaning it's tuesday
>hmmpf that means we are mandated to go outside
>have do decide whether I want to be user or femanon
>have been femanon all week so decide today going to switch it up and be user
>take my AndroCool™ pill made by GeneHaven
>pill utilizes CRISPER technology to insert Y chromosome into every cell in my body, while at the same time destroying all duplicate X chromosomes
>step into a NextGen Time Accelerator™ which rapidly increases gravity, giving my body enough time for all the changes to be made
>step out, look into mirror
>"hmm, looks like this one is another European variation"
>Europeans are the rarest ones
>on purple sun days being European sucks though because you get sunburnt easier
>put on my Apple AugGogs™ and begin walk to work
>work at a time manufacturing plant
>time manufacturing is the fastest growing sector in yesterday's economy
>while walking to work my AugGogs™ annotate the thoughts of other beings, including animals
>see a crow looking at me
>crow's mental narrative calls me a faggot
>fucking animals
>just decide that I'm going to be the crow today instead
>use my ProjAwareXS by Conscious Development™ to project my consciousness into the crow's body
>now that I'm a crow, forget that it's 2100
>think "why the fuck is the sun green, I always thought it was yellow"
>eat worms for the rest of my existence

>tfw no gf

My gym raised membership fees again!
From 0.00000000000000000001 bitcoin to 0.000000000000000002 bitcoins

>2100
>Lifting with your body, not your mind

So many people here with an internet access? Now that society has fallen and civil wars, famine and chaos are running rampant across the western globe I thought there'd be less people posting.
So what guns do you guys use to defend your homegym from looters?

Nice to know that Steroids are legal and safe to use!

Go back to your containment board

I haven't seen a white roastie in 50 years. kek

We're extinct because nobody got a gf

It used to be so much busier on here before we had the second solar storm... Keep farming those crops pals and we will start the gain again soon!

I honestly can't believe someone would type all this out and think it's funny.

>So what guns do you guys use to defend your homegym from looters?
Moist nugget.
Time to add a fourth century to the weapon's operating life.

good gun. one of the most reliable there is.

>native americans had a country
uhm?

Wow I wish I could've been there when supreme overlord Rich Piana rose from the dead on Christmas 2017.

>That guy that obviously infuses nanomachines into his body

What is even the point of living in 2100 if you're not going to turn in your nanomachine card

lol never gonna make it

Is starting augmented hyperstrength a meme?

>The automated weightless smith machine crushed six manlets in one day

I told them the anti-matter guidance system wasn't up to spec but they didn't listen

I HAVE CYBERTENDONS BUT AM I STILL NATTY? I don't even have full on vat grown muscles, those are still natty but I got wired tendons because my natural ones kept giving me issues

Yes.
Nanotech is pay-to-play.
Buy the ones with the specs you want and you are done.
You can't make your nanomachines operate beyond their thresholds.

>You can't make your nanomachines operate beyond their thresholds.
>he still hasn't mastered the mind-nano connection

I liked it, great post.

Big nanotech lobbyist please go.
I'm sure you'd want us to believe that, but only with the help of your various other "supplements" and "cybernetic implants".
I am wise to your ways.

>your various other "supplements"

It's a proven fact that cybertine actually works for enhanced individuals. The only reason to continue lifting as a natural is if you're one of the few with great genetics so you have strong tendons, joints and react well to steroids.. Ulta responders to steroids are the only ones that compare

>tfw still no gf

Can you believe that this was once considered a good body? fucking dyels

>1pl8 ohp
>4.5pl8 bench
hmmm

Best post here user

Pls Santa make it true

thx guys

You don't need anything else other than the nanobots.
If your bots start decaying or better models come out then upgrade if you want.
Everything else is throwing money into a pit, or in this case, big nano's pockets.
What's the point of cybertine when nanobots keep your blood sugar at optimal levels all the time?

>tfw Pro-Human separatist
>Lift all day everyday to have the slightest hope against the augpolice
>tfw no Real(Tm) gf with Real(Tm) pussy

DLET

Underrated

How are you all posting underwater?

别呼叫هذا 一个坟墓في المستقبل الذي اخترته

I agree

It's/fit/ but the year is 2200

some of us aren't poor and live in geosynchronous orbit. I'm lucky my family invested in dogecoins, no one saw that overtaking BTC.

not your safespace, leftypol shill

does leftypol actually have a presence here? I thought it was just regular old shills.

>tfw fart in gym
>took fart pills this morning so it smells like daisies
heh

Paris is long gone by then.

(You)
I agree but shut the fuck up

Been looking at fitness culture of the previous century. Found pic related, were people honestly that primitive?

>Implying the US will still exist in 2100

This subtle advertising is everywhere now, look at shit tier apps like tinder, it’s a white girl with a spic/Indian as the “faces” of that app.

It’s like that’s all they’ve got these days, white woman and dark man... the more you hover around social platforms the more of this shit you see.

My theory is - without being r9k tier -
Is that white women are the blame for this. They’re the only ones that want diversity.

lol the Eiffel tower will be in the muslim republic of france in 2100

>image set in future
>blonde white female
>mutt male
Interesting

Are you referring to current day Arab States of America (go ASA!!)?
Or maybe to our allies, the Arabic Union (AU)? I’ve heard that you must pay taxes to go to the gym there and that they have pretty strict regulations regarding squatting.
Most certainly not talking about those freak islanders that left our union some hundred years ago. I’ve heard they still have kings and queens

means white women are still breeding with white men, but black women are also breeding with white men.

>Tfw still can't lift for your face
>tfw still ugly
>tfw still no gf

This post is better than some books I've read.