Easy gays. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo sleeve done to extenuate my new sick kunt look...

Easy gays. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo sleeve done to extenuate my new sick kunt look. Thing is I no nothing about them. Does anyone have 1 they could share? Is their a sort of template to think about when designing? Such as like ivory around the side and then a picture of a guy smoking in the middle area?

Tattoo thread basically

Do it like art. Make the art, then make up a bullshit story to tell girls.

Get a temporaty tattoo first to see if it's really what you want.

Op here

Also to add what sort of timescale would you be looking at for a sleeve? And how painful is an arm for a tattoo?

get like wispy nature-y stuff or elvish runes. if you're a girl ofc

i have a sleeve and two other tattoos. it hurts in different wants on different parts of the arm. at the wrist area i could feel the needle making my bone vibrate and that fucking hurt. inner elbow hurt hardcore too, was very tender there. my sleeve has intricate detail and took about 12 hours total to complete. i did it in 4 sessions.

ways not wants lol

I'd get in and out of her burger iykwim

Prime numale material on the left
fuck

14 will get you 20

How much it cost bro?

$1-2k usd at a reputable artist. including tip

I think a tattoo might help me be seen as a fuckboy more. Or at least something other than a nice guy. I don't do drugs and i work hard and Get good grades...but I had to swerve some bitches cuz they thought I was a nice guy who'd be easy to take advantage of.

>seen as a fuckboy more
Same. I want to go full fuck boy look

Yeah have him write "I have no creativity" down your arm.

it won't.

you'll just end up looking like a tryhard. learn some social skills. then get a tat if you want.

the sheer volune of losers with tats is staggering

thats actually not a bad idea desu

You are being utterly stupid and you WILL regret your childish decision to scribble on your one and only body as your grow older. Please do not do this.

lol.

i'm covered in tattoos and don't regret a single one of them. 30 years old now :)

Don't forget the rose on your hand tattoo as well faggot

He meant your mental age.

Tats are trash

>I no nothing about them
>no
Well I KNOW you are white trash by the way you spell, sorry go ahead, get whatever dumb shit you want. It's a good warning to anyone above the lower classes to stay the fuck away from you and your scumbag lifestyle

Get your rates written down so no one has to talk to you, just hand over cash