Does my body have any potential to look good? 6'2" 185 lbs have never worked out aside from playing hockey in the past

Does my body have any potential to look good? 6'2" 185 lbs have never worked out aside from playing hockey in the past.

Another angle here just for good measure. First pic is kind of far away.

dude ur 6'2 ofc u can look good you just gotta be willing to put in the work and stick to a routine because any improvement is better than your current self now, this is coming from a 5'9 manlet.

Will doing test shrink my cock?

look here soyboy, cut all the shit go lift some heavy ass weight and dont eat estrogens or getin contact with that
u gon make it

Everyones body has potential to look good, just depends how much work you need to put in. Stop being a bitch and start lifting fag

oh shit, bbl

>Does my body have any potential to look good?
ask your mom

you don't have much to lose dw

someone clue me in on what im missing.

Serious replies only, please.

Is 500mg of test a worthwhile investment? As in weekly for a cycle.

This man is not well.

>serious replies only please
Are you fucking kidding? go back to fucking leddit and stop shitting up an already dead board cunt

This board isn't dead. I will be the next Zyzz and revive it. Give me 2 months.

>>why the fuck do you not have pants on

you look like a sad sack of shit. luckily if you hit the gym, take a shower, and get a clue you'll look fine. read the sticky.

>thinking this board is dead
maybe 9gag would be more your speed kid. nothing personal

reddit = dead
Veeky Forums is dead this whole fucking site is dead because it's been overrun by Reddit retards like you. I don't know why I go here anymore because every time I do I run into cunts like you...

Your genetics will become better as you lift. Trust me.

seconding this pls help