He hasn't taken the onion pill

>he hasn't taken the onion pill

fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=SyOPAg6ndG8
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15569543.2016.1235582
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the smell like an italian pill

It explains why they're so well build though. Have you ever seen a lanky Italian?

>In rodents

I'll try it anyway though. Doesn't hurt

just inject test fag

it's hard to be lanky when your 5'7

Test is illegal. If onion juice has any effect on test, it would be cheaper and easier to acquire.

Whatever nerd, the point is you can see the test radiating off of them.

SOMEBODY

>1g per bodyweight kg

Should I presume it is the same for humans as well? So if I weight 80kg I need 80g of onion juice

Pretty much.

So about 5 to 6 tablespoons of onion juice.

>in a study that was conducted on rodents by Iranian scientists

Iranians working on Turkish test subjects, can this study be verified?

shall I inject onion juice into my scrotum for maximum test

where can I buy a gallon of onion juice

asking for a friend btw

no you can see smell radiating off them
>pic related: it's you

Onions are fucking cheap.

UP THERE

>Steriods make you look greasy
>Italians always look greasy
>Onions boost test
holy shit why didn't we see it sooner

Holy shit kek

>pic related

Who the fuck DOESN'T use some onion or garlic or some sort of allium in their food?

Onions aare okay but garlic is the real truth

>he doesn't even eat a head of raw garlic a day

>Be me Italian
>6'0

From northern Italy but still you're dumb.

most people living in an industrialised country can't cook for shit mate

I love onions
>mfw

*eggs

If you cook it, you significantly diminish the effect.

What kind of Onion should I be drinking, senpai, are all Onions made alike?

wtf I want a juicer now

You don't need to "juice" it, you can just eat raw onion.
IIRC in terms of general quality it goes red > white > yellow
Iran is the new East Germany in terms of steroids research, would rather listen to them than Jewnited Statesians

What compound(s) in the onion raises test?

No one is going to do this because believe it or not, getting that much raw onion down is actually fucking horrific

hooktube.com/watch?v=SyOPAg6ndG8

Stay jelly, ciucciacazzi

Oh yes, most certainly. I was so willing it was almost pathetic

100g juice ~ 1 onion
They theorize it is related to the antioxidant activity, but haven't isolated any one specific compound.

tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15569543.2016.1235582
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4115837/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

>100g juice ~ 1 onion

I don't understand why you are telling me this.

okay, so how am i gonna get half a cup of raw onion juice in every day without throwing up? any ideas? im willing to try this

..the fuck?

Now this is next level propaganda. Its garlic people. Not onions. Garlic.

lmao bout to munch down a raw onion tones style

Because it is not actually a lot of raw onion, and 1g/kg was the highest dosage administered in the study.

I tend to just toss raw onion and garlic in a salad every day.

50/50/75/100/100/100 onionbolone
15/15/25/25/30/30 olive oilavar
4/4/5/5/5/5/ eggs

>Garlic
okay Eric

My unethical onion flexibility has allowed me to make progress in areas others refuse to consider!

Both are essential healthmaxxes, it's a moot point.

Goddamn, can't wait to take the onion pill. Combined with the neck pill, I will be like a god...

thought of based tones as soon as I saw this thread

eating one right now AMA

So how many of you are actually going to attempt to eat a full raw onion every day?

>implying this is difficult
American detected

Ayo, hol up...

So you be sayin'... that grams are a unit of liquid volume n' shiet?

Keep us posted.

update:
crying right now. when the juice hits the back of your throat it gets hard

>he doesnt do TOAD - ten onions a day

None of you niggers will make it past three days of this.

What?! OP had it say that rodents we're given 1 GRAM of onion JUICE per kg, juice implies liquid, which means correct unit of measurement should be liter or oz. Yeah, I know 1 gram of WATER is equal to 1 ml of water, but to equate this to onion juice is technically incorrect, and intellectually lazy. Onion juice is probably close enough to water in terms of weight and volume, so for our purposes we can equate the two when estimating volume of daily consumption.

Can't you make it into a salsa or something? Try adding lime, chili and tomatoes with cilantro.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=SyOPAg6ndG8
dude was just a little bitch

Like you could get it down without throwing up.

I feel like you're greatly underestimating how much salsa you'd need to make to mask that much onion.

Have it with a sausage sizzle instead

Easy, I already eat tons cause I've loved their taste since a child

I drink raw whey powder for 3 meals a day. I've blended up tuna and drank it

This shit doesn't scare me.

Just ate half an onion. was pretty damn nice. by the way the study was 0.5g/kg of bodyweight

The point was that one (1) raw onion is more than enough to cover your requirement unless you are some heavyweight athlete. And yeah, I'm sure it's not quite 1:1, but more than close enough. I was mostly just reacting to the redditesque pedantry
I've been eating at least one raw onion per day since july, I don't understand why you think this is difficult in any way.

How about you amerifats stop being pussies and mix up onion slices with your dinners.

Got some chicken? Cook that shit with onions. Got some whey? Blend that shit with onions.

Stop being idiots and spread it out.

I do not believe you.

>Cook that shit with onions

The whole point is you can't cook it you dingus.

Why are you acting like it’s hard?
Cut up a quarter red and a quarter white and mix in with your dinner green salad. Mix in a quarter white with your morning eggs. Put another quarter red or white on a burger or something. Easily a while onion in a day.

yeah I got halfway just eating the whole thing. I've blended the rest and mixed it with tomato juice.

yeah he was a bitch

>Step 1
Cook meal (repeat 3x daily)
>Step 2
Cut up 1/3 onion, 1 clove of garlic into thin pieces
>Step 3
Sprikle on meal

That fucking easy faggots, 1/3 of an onion is nothing, itll probably just make the meal taste better.

That's going to wear on your stomach fast. I don't see anyone here making it past a few days of this.

I eat at least half an onion (raw) a day, often more. They taste good bruh.

Also if we count pico de gallo I could easily down 2 or 3 at least, fucking love that shit.

I eat pic related regularly
My grandfather eats these because his father ate them all the time in the depression

Why not? I ate plenty of raw onion before even trying to healthmaxx

Maybe if your stomachs made of pussy.

Raw onion with some mayo and garlic on rye is great

Drinking onion juice is vile, just eat it raw, it's much better
Onion sandwich with peanut butter was hemingways favourite food
It's also the best way to supercharge your gains

So, you swarthy yet, or nah?

wait is this true?

grilled onions won't work?

An onion a day keeps the gains goblin away

underrated post

>having a good day
>decide to browse fit
>inbetween the usual FPH and Mirin' threads I find this
>now I'm incorporating two onions a day into my regiment.

T-thanks Veeky Forums.

"ogres are like onions"

Who here /GOOJAD/?

bros I want to do this but fuck I need an achievable path

just ate a whole onion
call me shrek

>drinking raw onions

Just eat them you fucking retard. Do Americans really not eat raw onion ever?

>enter thread
>discover that Americans have never eaten onion raw

Onions are great. I am italian, but I'd never touch an "onion pill".

I use onions on pretty much everything I do. I'm absolutely certain I'm eating at least 250g worth of them daily. So at my wegiht, I'm getting TWICE as much onion as these mices, at about 2.7 g/kg. Onion pills are needless, I'm not even TRYING to up my onion game.

I also eat the whole onion. Skin and all. No waste.

Where I live people put onion and garlic in everything, and raw onion in salads and whatever
Am I high test?

What I love the most about garlic is it KILLS ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKING BACTERIAS WHO WANT TO MAKE ME DICK FALL OFF FUCK THEM.

Other than that, I really love how good it works as a condiment. It's similar to salt, so you can avoid a lot of the sodium by just using more garlic, for some healthier foods. Plus it works reaaaaaal good on meats.

Sometimess garlic is expensive though. I mean, if you use just enough to make your food work, then it's cheap as hell, but once you get to juts cramming the whole thing in to get more KILL FUNGUS JUICE they end up going really fast.

Obv depend on amounts

>Skin and all
The brown tough skin as well? I was thinking about how it may be possible to for example make chips with it, but it never occurred to me to eat them raw.

Amerifat here, I don't eat vegetables but I'm willing to give this a try, how can I properly incorporate it into my diet?

Pls no bully

I fucking love pickled onions, recon the pickling would reduce the effects?

I fry them with eggs in the morning. And with steaks.

I usually mix them with other stuff while doing other things.

For instance, if it's for a tomato sauce, I'll just let it stew with the tomatoes and all the garlic I felt like throwing in until I feel they're all sufficiently "cooked", at which point I'll blend them all, skin, seeds, everything. Maximum nutrition.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but it turns our really good. The consisitency of the sauce done in this manner is just perfect, and it can withstand having more water added if you require a thinner liquid for some recipe (like lasagnas). Mixing it with the water you cooked it all with is the best, because then you save even more nutrients!

By the way, clover and skins from garlics are also good for you, so I just keep them all just the same. This way of doing it is both optimal AND the easiest.

(Note: this is just the initial sauce, you still have to put your secret spices to make it taste edible)

But yeah, if just eating a ton of tomatoes/garlics/onions is enough to get so many good results... hey, maybe I don't even need to eat the other veggies.