Keep going?

Girlfriend left me last week, loved her and her two little girls. Got no explanation, no reason, did nothing wrong, minds fucked not only because of her but because I won't get to see the girls anymore. Hpv showed up a month after we were together, which complicates me moving on to somebody else. I'm losing my gains because I just drink instead of eating, lifting or sleeping. You Bros have any advice? How'd you get through the shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youngmenshealthsite.org/guides/hpv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You just have to eat and work out even though you don't want to. Also you have to accept that you can't see them. Finally, you need to take the hpv seriously.

>her two little girls
hope this is bait. you should've known what you were going into dating a single mom fucking idiot.

I was aware she had the kids.. didn't think I'd grow as attached as I did. You trying to say single moms just bail out of nowhere or what?

just laugh and move on, bitch isn't worth thinking about

Stop being a pussy and have your own little girls. Find a wife and have kids.

I know it's an age-old cliché but time really is a great healer. While you're healing you have to force yourself to work out every day and eat well, go out with friends, read books, study, watch TV, go some dates. You need to occupy your time as much as possible during these periods, you're effectively grieving the death if your relationship. If you let yourself go over this shit you will only hate yourself for it later on. Nearly everyone goes through this at some point in their life and 99.9999% get over it and so will you. Be strong mate, you're gonna make it out the other side.

Don't listen to this guy he's just being an edgy meme queen. We'd all ideally not date a girl with baggage but we can't help whom we fall for.

meditate. get some sun. go for a run. kill something and eat it. find a girl to fuck. party with your friends.

Thanks Bros.. Gonna try all of it

>two little girls.
I sincerely hope you're referring to her breasts...

>loved her and her two girls

hahahahaha you pathetic "man"

You're going to make it out of the other side and you'll be a better man for it. Trust me.

K E E P G O I N G

The only ever acceptable scenario for dating single mothers if their husband died in an accident/killed by criminals/disease or in war.
If their father left her, she is irresponsible and didn't pick her mate well.
If she divorced him because "he was an asshole"/cheated on her, she is irresponsible and didn't pick her mate well.
If she divorced him because she felt like it, because she didn't feel adored or some shit while the husband was constantly tired from trying to sustain his family, she's a selfish cunt that respects no other.
Seems like this last scenario is the case, considering what happened to you.
Sad thing is that her daughters will probably end up being like her too.
Just ignore her, you'll get over it. And pick your women better next time, idiot.
lol the absolute state of cucks

meant to quote , sorry

The good news is that HPV goes away in guys. It takes like 8 months or so, but it does go away. That's the little cauliflower-looking warts near your cock right? I had em too, just had to go to a doctor to get em burned off every couple weeks and they stopped coming.

The other good news is that while you don't have warts (i.e. got them burned off a day or two ago) it's not transferable AFAIK so you can still look for someone.

I kinda recently went through a breakup after ~5 years together...no kids, so not quite the same as yours, but you can only move forwards user. Stop drinking...find something else, like vidya or something to latch onto and have your mourning period. At least you can get up after gaming for 4 hours & still go lift--can't do that after drinking.

You got this user, I believe in you.

How can one even rationalize bringing a single mom around your friends or family? I automatically lose respect for anyone that would willingly date sloppy seconds and raise bastards

HPV and gential warts are both for life. You can always transfer them even when they're not showing. The likelihood of doing so is small, larger when you're showing but still there. You should tell your long term partner about them and ALWAYS use a condom with randoms.

Not only did you start a relationship with a single mom, she also gave you a fucking STD. And then she dumped you.

Goddamn you are a loser.

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

>How can one even rationalize bringing a single mom around your friends or family?
the current political atmosphere that's emanating from the west is the reason for that. in many places you are now shunned if you reject a woman just because she's a single mother.

Ah, pretty good chance I gave her hpv. Doctor told me its common for it to show up months after contracting it. I showed up a month th after we hooked up, but I had a couple partners in the 3 months prior.

oh you're right, seems I was misled by my doc

still though if you're not showing any more warts as a guy, you're more or less cured

youngmenshealthsite.org/guides/hpv/

>Researchers used to believe that if you had HPV you would always carry the virus, but because of new medical research, we now believe that in most cases a person who has a normal immune system will actually fight off HPV without treatment. This means that the virus can no longer be detected. However, it remains possible that in some people the virus is hidden and can cause symptoms later. It is important to remember that if you have had an HPV infection, you can still become re-infected with HPV if you come in contact with the virus again.

It's transient in all but 1% of women. Body clears it on its own in 1-2 years.

I was warned by.. Several people that she was kind of crazy when I first started seeing her, but I didn't see it and it's a small town so, didn't pay it much heed

You can also carry and spread HPV or gential warts without ever having any symptoms.

Yeah, been there. Keep going, even if you don't feel like it. Your discipline will carry you through the hard times, and you'll feel better about it down the road.

Being fit will open more doors, and you'll feel better after some time. Just get the hurt out, don't ignore it. But also don't wallow in it. Just accept it for what it is, and press on. You're playing the long game, day to day is less important, especially when it comes to how you "feel."

>implying the average thot doesnt already have hpv
whats it like being low std rate beta loser

>There's no circumstance that's not a woman's fault
You know who you sound just like? A fat, dyel black feminist whining in some liberal college lecture hall. Just you happened to be born a dude so the faggot complacent victim complex is directed in a slightly different direction you fucking bitch

Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

>her two little girls
Unless she's a widow or something, this means she's either an egoistical bitch or she has horrible judgment, possibly both.
Forget her, she's trash. Maybe trash you loved (boo hoo), but trash nonetheless. You would not have found happiness with her, even if you think otherwise right now.

>2 girls
You dodged a bullet.
t. guy who had to suffer my mother's fucking beta retard brainlet boyfriends who were less intelligent, confident and alpha than she was because my dad had all the potential of being a chad but had 0 sense of responsibility

Find a woman without kids.