Be me

>be me
>do starting strength
>increase squat from 105x5 to 345x5
>get a bubble butt
dont laugh at my large, masculine ass

sluts love huge asses though (as long as it's not all fat)

post it

you wish
its big but it's not attractive cuz i got stretch marks from going from skelly mode and gaining weight fast

>be me
>Rugby training in HS
>ass is small but shredded
>wants thicc man gloots
>start SS in uni
>"haha surely my ass will be thick and joocy now"
>legs got bigger, lower back got thiccer
>ass size stays the same
>mfw

what exactly does a "shredded" ass look like? buttcheek striations?

Straight dude here. So all I need to do to get a bigger ass is squat? Any other exercises for it? What if I squat with that hexagon shape bullshit. Do I get the same results?

idk it could be different for some but all it took for me to get a big butt was low bar squat 3 times a week for 4 months. do low bar instead of high bar for glute gains because low bar uses more posterior chain muscles which include the glutes

Ok I'll try it.

>Gaining muscles so fast he got stretch marks.
Don't worry, your butt will look pretty normal when you go off the roids.

It’s your fault dumbass. Didn’t any red flags go off when you started doing a program that requires squats 3x a week and deadlifts/power cleans 1-2x a week, yet bench and press only 1-2x a week?

Lmao. It’s a program for off season American footballers in high school

>roids
bro i had never touched a barbell before 4 months ago and im natty. when you gain weight in muscle AND fat as fast as I did (30 lbs in 1 month) you can get stretch marks, look it up

at what point in my post did i complain about getting a big ass? exactly

Seems like a bad idea if not doing deficit

this cannot go unanswered

Hahahaha hahahah hahahahaha
Dumbass not bigass

I know you meant to call me a dumbass, but what I was saying is that me getting a big butt from lifting wasn't a bad thing

Bump to help out

impressive but very unastheatic imo

I have an odd craving for roasted pecans now.

4 months it took me to go from 105x1 - 500x5, huge ass now, izi faggots

>have this ass
>some guy tries to rape me
>flex and snap his dick clean off
>run away while still flexing buns of steel
>go report it to police
>give them severed penis as evidence

>feel like my glutes aren't growing
>feel sad, want butt
>see me walking next to a mirror once
>"damn, I have a nice ass"

top kek

Low body fat looks disgusting. I will never understand this sport.

i think we should get rid of thongs in male bbing.

No these are more quad heavy.

deadlifts works ur gloots

The Butt Bro Routine

Monday
Lowbar Squat 3x5
Curls 3x10
Deadlift 3x5
Reverse Hypers 3x10

Wednesday
Lowbar Squat 3x5
Curls 3x10
Deadlift 3x5
Hip Thrusts 3x10

Friday
Lowbar Squat 3x5
Curls 3x10
Deadlift 3x5
Glute-Ham Raises 3x10

???

Profit

>105 to 345 squat
>never touched a barbell until 4 months ago
sure senpai

When you add 5 lbs to your squat every session for 4 months it adds up. It's called the novice effect.

>increase squat from 105x5 to 345x5

How long did it take you?

Like I said. 4 months. I added 10 lbs to my squat for the first 5 training sessions then would only add 5 lbs every session and in the last couple of weeks I may only add 2.5. I also gained 40 lbs which helped quite a bit lol
Novice Effect + squatting 3x5 3 times a week for 4 months

I have strech marks on my back, hips, stomach, inner tights and front delts. My growth spur gave me the ones on my back and the front delts and rest I can thank for becoming fat, now that I've shedded the weight they are somewhat faded. Hormones and genetics

lol

lol what? You think that's impossible?

I think most people find it hard to believe that you would go up 240lbs without plateauing on the program
most people plateau on SS somewhere between 225 and 285

how? That's only like 2 months of consistently adding weight, in my experience most people who do the program ( i also frequent the Starting Stregnth board as well as this site) end their linear progression squatting in the 300s. Also, a measure of the end of LP many SS coaches say is somewhere near a 1.5xbodyweight squat

so is this always a meme, or do some of you freaks actually break 3pl8 squat on SS?

Is it really that difficult to break a 3 pl8 squat after 4 months of squatting 3 times a week? As a complete novice who is gaining weight? Seriously, I'm asking

For most people yea. some people have the genes to power through just doing 3x5 or 5x5 though. I know one guy who was able to, pretty much everyone else I've helped train needs to hop onto slower progress slightly past 2 pl8 or even before

also depends on how heavy they are of course

personally, i did not get past 245 after 4 or 5 months of SS
but if you managed to get above 3pl8 thats pretty impressive

Is it because they stop gaining weight? Because I was putting on the pounds up until my last week of the program when I was squatting 345

i dont think so, i went from 155 to 180 while i was doing SS

There's a fair bit of genetic variability in how well people can adapt to strength training, some people will just get carried further than others

Even if you bulk up to 200 lbs that's still out of the norm that it took you that far, maybe consider getting into competing and see how far you can take it

The best butts are made from cleans and deep heavy squats. Look at any Oly lifter for reference.

lol I did bulk up to 200. Went from 161 to 200ish. Also 5'10 king of manlets