Dyel hell

Is there even a way to get out of dyel mode without taking steroids or dedicating your whole life on lifting?

Unfortunately no my friend. Otter mode is about the best you can do. You can get pretty big naturally but prepare to increase your body fat percentage.

what you want to do is stop drinking Veeky Forums kool-aid and start appreciating cardiofag bodies (which is fortunately what females like more anyways)

humans are probably the best cardio animals in the world so why are we trying to look like muscly gorillas? we'd never have become the apex predator species we are today if our ancestors valued big muscles over caridio

just be yourself

Eat more. Autoregulate your training.

It's not fair mang, I fucking love lifting but the idea of not being able to achieve max aesthetics while being natty makes me lose motivation.

I dont really care about what girls think of me, just want to get big.

You have a very feminine mentality.

mirin your body if thats you OP, how big do you even want to be? like piana-tier?

I'm already at a healthy surplus so eating isn't really a big problem.

Why? I don't want to be outperformed by the fuckboy that juices himself up and then gets bigger than me even though we do equal work. It's just not fair.

Thanks, it's from a few days ago right after coming back from the gym so I look bigger than I normally do there.
Not necessarily Piana-tier, but 1975 Arnie-tier would be perfect.

Because being the male version of a cardio bunny is super boring.

Also powerlifting is a skill, animals can't perform it because they lack the necessary coordination. It is an exclusively human pursuit.

Furthermore, we have already bested every other animal species is the only contest that matters - competitive survival. And that was done by virtue of our superior intellect, no physical attribute afforded us that victory.

So to extend your logic, there is no point pursuing any physical pursuit because animals are better (well except at running vast distances in warm weather).

1975 arnie? You need perfect genetics and roids and dedicate your life to lifting

That goal is not logical man,

I know, and thats what I find unfair. Something like that is only achievable by using roids. As a natty, you're stuck in dyel mode.

Tell me how much you bench press op. I'm a new lifter and doing 10 reps of 115 pounds and want to work my way up to your tit type

Full body workout 2-3 times a week

This is me so far

Hi fren I'm a retard who needs some help. How can I get a better upper chest work out just missing that middle section. I have access to a press, cables and weights at home will go to gym later. Been doing meph for 3 years lost a lot of weight back to 140 now kek

OP i'd fuck you

How long have you been lifting and how many days you actually go to the gym? You probably look like a dyel because you are one mate.

you need brosplit
curls
and never again take pictures "from below"

dont look to bad mate, how tall are ya?

No physical attribute? Nigger what are opposable thumbs and fine motor control and fucking 2 legs instead of 4