Wew ladinhos

Okay fit, I was out tonite and got KO'd by some kid (Im older) whos gf I slapped on the ass.

>out with bros
>lookin at hoes
>drunk as fuck, had a liter of beer and some brandy cola
>we go out of the club I see some qt (dont even remember)
>hadnt slapped a girls ass for years
>slap hers
>some manlet gets into my face
>bros say they dont know who did it (cover for me)
>I say I DID IT (too much movies)
>that was my last memory hahahaha
>next thing Im asking bros what happened
>bro said - dude clocked u on the jaw, you strafed to side
>then he clocked you with high kick and you went down.
>at no point did you defend yourself, said bros
>tfw neck pill (still working it but my necc is bigger than ever)
>tfw I am actually proud this kid gave it his all and couldnt knock me down DRUNK AND DEFENSELSS with his fist in my face LMAO kids these days.

wew lads, neck pill was worth it

Got a pain on my left side, by lip is busted upper and lower a bit...

Best part is I got an important public thing monday

FUCKMYSHITUP.jpeg

Gotta say never was in a fight, Im 80 kg and 180 cm, was obviously larger than the guy (even though I dont remember him).
Im pretty sure Id destroy him sober but it is what it is.

Im just proud of my neck, how fucked up is that LMAO?!

Dont slap other ppls gfs when drunk. Do it sober ; )

We went and hit the clubs since I was feeling pretty good outside of pain in jaw joints, and busted lip.
But still drunk af so meh.

Would love to post pics but Im kinda important and want to keep this on the low.

Share similar stories.

forgot to add, he supposedly trains boxing (said his bros to my bros).

wew hahahaha way to go boxing, he needed to go for high kick to finish a drunk af man..

1-0 mma - boxing

U sound like a huge fegit
Btw here u are making a thread while the manlet is fugging his gf's pussy with penis

I had my share of gfs.
Let him have his fun I dont hate on manlets, I dont even remember the guy lamo!
Just proud of me necc and jaw. Thats the important bit.

He fucking couldnt put me down while being a boxer... wtf. And I dont even remember nor him nor his gf.

He was some teenager (Im late 20's).

Funny story imo.

Yet you got knocked out, and failed to cuck a manlet. Good job.

I'm so sleepy, time for bed

literally the funniest thing I've read today

Nice blog post

I hope he shoots you next time

Hope this is bait, you got beat up by mma manlet chad

You sounds like a fucking degenerate.

; ) yee buddy

must be pretty insecure guy to clock drunk ppl with high kicks, remember, at no point did I defend.

kids these days....

Still handsome as ever tho. Just hope to heal in time for the big thing I got.

c c c DOSHTA

KO'd

But I was drunk as fuaaark man, I dont even remember the guy, nor his gf.

At least to remember her lmao.

Oh well, that puts me at disadvantage. But next time Ill be sober when I slap some girls asses.

ALPHA AMIRITE?

You got your ass kicked and lost the respect of your friends, OP. Not something a man should be proud of.

>at no point did you defend yourself, said bros
Your friend is nice enough not to kick you when you're down because this is a friendly way of saying "You got fucking molly-whopped and looked like a fool".

>Dont slap other ppls gfs when drunk. Do it sober ; )
Why? So you can get your ass kicked like you did?

>We went and hit the clubs since I was feeling pretty good.....
You mean the bouncers at the first club told you to fuck off so you went to some divebar and stood in the corner while your friends think if they should take you out again.

Loser.

Dude you're a piece of shit

Probably shouldn't get blackout drunk if that's how you act

Even if you don't give a shit about yourself you're still putting your friends in a bad predicament by slapping some ass in public

checked

well Im just happy I can take a kick into head, drunk af (still not remembering any ANYTHING about after slappig the girl) that was straight after brandy cola (we finished the wholebottle) and still be relatively unscathed. My clothes is ok too. Like fucking nothing happened.

The guy was mad af, my bro is jacked and he blocked his high kick, other guy (drunk as me) got busted too, and 4th guy was ok.

Honestly it could happen to anyone.

Im never like that when drunk, Like I said, THIS ONE TIME I did a little hillbilly thing and voila...

bdw the girls were alone, the guys showed up from nowhere....

Had their been a couple I wouldnt slap... Im never like that. And then Id understand but whatever. Currently Im not mad at the guy.

If someone slapped my girl I wouldnt clock the guy if he was obaviously drunk but... kids and hormones ...

This has to be satire

my lips disagree, and the thoink on my jaw.

but it goes nicely with "xy slaps ur gfs ass, what do?" threads.

hahahaha

I just dont understand how someone can go all out (you dont high kick a man if not going all out) on a drunk person. Baffled.

can't tell if youre larping or genuinely a shallow person, probably a bit of both

Why are you slapping teenage boys girlfriends asses you sad prick? And why are you bigging him up calling him a boxer n stuff, you said he’s a teen... you’re late 20s, you’ve got that muscle maturity on him.

>well Im just happy I can take a kick into head,
Who can't? That's nothing. People get there fucking jaw shattered and still live.

>Honestly it could happen to anyone.
Don't act like your the victim. You slapped some guys girlfriend, mouthed off to him and then you and your mates got flogged in front of the club.

>If someone slapped my girl I wouldnt clock the guy if he was obaviously drunk but... kids and hormones ...

Yeah kids and hormones alright. Especially ones that can't handle their brandy snaps.

Loser.

my bros said his bros said to them that he was doing boxing. I mean, no other ppl would fist fight over a slap.

Im not bigging him up, he was drunk kid, but he seemed to do boxing, If it is to believe to his bros. He was by 10 cm smaller than me. At least. But I was DRUUUUUNK as fuuark man.

I never slap asses bozo, this was one time after high school i did it, and shit hit the fan. LUCKY I guess hahaha.

Like I said, girls were alone, then guys came from out of nowhere frontin.

Yeah I live still fairly aesthetic.

I dont play a victim m8, just an interesting event to share with u autists that I can forget tomorrow.

dunno what brandy snaps are.

The part of Texas where I live, this shit would probably get you shot.

You will be bragging about this story for the rest of your days never realizing how pathetic it sounds. You and your mates got flogged by an underage kid infront of a club. The 'boxing/i was drunk' part is a cope. Fucking late 20s and this is your biggest achievement? I guarantee your 'friends' are re-thinking their relationship with you. You did cause them to get bashed.

Even if this is bait you're still to pathetic to write the story with you as the winner.

>interesting event
Keep telling yourself that big boy

glad I dont live there

no I wont desu, I will get into fighting as soon as my situation allows, I did some boxing myself too.

Imo there is no winner. Drunken stupidity. PLain and simple.

I dont give a fuck even if the kid could get me sober. (he wouldnt)
IM just happy with how unaware me handled it, obviously my body can cope with it well, without me even being ready for a hit.

well its more interesting than nights on Veeky Forums 4 sure.
It was my 1st thing resembling a fight and it was shit. Honeslty my mother got more to me than this kid with his "boxing" lmao.

>Imo there is no winner.
Said the guy who was made a bitch after acting a fool.

would u considder urself a winner after kicking a drunk dude in head without him defending?

If he made his story version a thread here, ppl would bash him too. Its just what Veeky Forums does. You can never win on Veeky Forums.

If I said I did him in, all would be

>diding in a drunk guy

you must be proud op

Its your style I know, I was a part of that shitpost bullshit.

Message of 4 chan is - u are never enough.

Are you South African? I've only heard of brandy cola in relation to that country?

>a liter of beer
I just had thrice for the night (plus even more various amounts of different shit), and for the first time in my life fucked more than one girl on the same night AND on the same party. Plus, I also scared some dude to all hell when I said I would best the shit out of him.
I think I just figured out where you fucked up

He's a manlet. He had to use his legs for max reach

No fuckhead what you should of done is just talked to the girl instead of trying to impress your loser mates by slapping her. She is probably underage if her boyfriend is to. What kind of redpill bullshit is that? The kids the real winner here, he defended himself and his girlfriend from a pack of creepy losers who couldn't even get into the club.

The problem is that you made a thread bragging about how awesome it was that you got knocked out for touching a chadlets gf. I've seen many threads like yours except the OP is actually humble and says "I didn't like being in that situation, and want to better myself. Wat do?" The responses end up being mostly positive if you aren't being a jackass.

nope, not even close.

ye maybe hahah, I did a lot of brandy cola tho. Congrats mahn

probably lel

defended from what? A pterodactyl? Its a primitve mindset to hit ppl who are unable to defend themselves. Nigga (not literally) clocked me right on the jaw and I didnt fall, defenseless.... Lmao at his manlet punsh Jesus. Taking a punch in jaw, busting my lip and it didnt put me down....

BUt if u see him as winner, keep at it.

checkos

the awesome part is ^^^^^ not getting KOD but surviving the first punch.

Imagine if I jump at u from nowhere and clock u at your mouth (button) bust your fucking lip enough 1 cm deep, and you still stand. Would that be impressive...? To me it would.

Imagine if I was sober and defending. lmao

But the guy did have balls to hit someone bigger. I certainly wouldnt hit a guy bigger than me, no matter how he drunk is... Balsy fella.
if his name is David then WTF

>would u considder urself a winner after kicking a drunk dude in head
Yes.

>If he made his story version a thread here, ppl would bash him too.
you slapped his gf's ass you fucking retard, the guy is 100% in the right and you got BTFO lol.

You're a dumb fucking coping faggot, the kid absolutely won, and you're enough of a collosal retard to think that you did good because you got knocked the fuck out but "muh neckpill". Stop emphasising how "drunk and defenseless" you were. It just makes it apparent how you lack the self-awareness to recognize your own poor decisions, then try to play the victim.

Good on the chadlet for keeping pathetic creeps like you away from his girl.

>>drunk as fuck, had a liter of beer and some brandy cola
work on your drinking maybe

Bro he knocked u out
Tf are you so proud of

Dont Listen to the triggered manlets ITT, glad you took the neckpill

Wow you had a whole liter of beer aka 2 pints?

If you don't realise this post is bait, consider suicide.

>Proud of getting your ass kicked and embarrassed in front of your friends
>I'd destroy him sober. Didn't have the chance to defend himself and the fight was over in seconds
How can people be this delusional

wow a 300 word essay on how a teenager knocks the fuck out of a late 20s loser
great

>post your pic

a million dollars says you are a nu male dyel bugman