Poop

For the last two or three months I haven't been shitting for about 3 days at a time and when I finally have a bowel movement it's this gigantic turd that tears my asshole open and gives me an anal fissure.

I used to eat like shit but was pooping every day or at least every other. I'm trying to improve my diet. Oatmeal in the morning and chicken breast for dinner. Green beans, lots of rice and potatoes, salad with chicken strips.

Is this normal-ish? I don't have a problem passing the turd itself (besides being in agony for the few seconds it slides out of my anus) but if you don't poop for multiple days is that still constipation?

>not shitting for days at a time
well if you really are increasing the fiber in your diet I don't know what to tell you.
>turds causing anal fissures
elevate your knees over your asshole while shitting, put a stool or a box by your toilet so you can put your feet on something to simulate the squatting posture.

If you're cutting, not shitting for a few days is (while still pretty bad) not abnormal. Having it be a large turd despite having fibre suggests that it's not healthy. If your poo is weird colored, or if it's causing extreme discomfort then it's a suggestion of a gastric issue, therefore i'd talk to a doctor.

I eat basically fuck all, and don't need to shit for 3-4 days, often I find that when i go, it's all healthy and no major issues.

Drink slippery elm bark powder. Thank me later.

It's probably a lot more starch than fiber as I fill most of my meals with rice and only eat salads a couple times a week. Is that what's gumming me up?

How is your water intake?

Go to the doctor this can be a sign of colon cancer

It used to be pretty bad. Now I drink a good amount through the day.

For real? I guess i'll schedule an appointment.

Beans, lentils, fruits, lots of green veges and maybe switch to brown rice (more fibre). Up your fibre intake until your turds are as soft as gelato

I make rice like a south american would. I cook it in a caldera and add gandules (I think they're called pigeon peas in English) for the bulk of my filler. I'll try swapping out my current rice, Jasmine, for some brown rice.

Does bread stop you up?

90% of the population of the world has colon cancer then.

Mine are 90% of the time airy floaters. I push once and it all comes out in one go. It has a strong fucking smell though.

Don't listen to fit

>Start eating less
>Start eating right
>By Brita filter, start drinking 2L water a day
>After 2 weeks get haemorrhoids
>wtf Veeky Forums?

>Ask Veeky Forums how to treat hems
>Try one suggestion a week later
>Shove ice cube up my ass
>wtf have I just done?
>Apparently the cold should shrink the skin and muscle and contract, and pull the haemorrhoid back into place
>broscience
>15 minutes of some kind of cramp and muscle spasms
>Have to put up with it because I'm not fishing up in my ass for and ice cube

The pain was intense like cramp of the gspot
Never trusting Veeky Forums again

Drink more water.

You'll probably reply with, I drink a lot more than I used to, or I drink enough. Clearly you don't.

Up yourself to a gallon a day and your shits will slide out like your asshole was lubed with butter.

If it's really a water issue I'll just up the water, yeah. Problem is that I'm getting various messages. I headed to the doctor either way to sort this out and if some young 20-something doctor has to look at my asshole just to tell me to drink water, I'll gladly use my medical benefits to their fullest just to see the look on (hopefully) her face.

>Trusting any kind of advice given on /fit

TopLuL

How old are you? 90% of the time the doctor will just tell you to drink more water and exercise, then come back if nothing improves or it gets worse.

>thousands of pages on the internet about hemorrhoids treatments, many reputable sources
>anonymous shitposter tells you to shove ice cubes up your ass

Happens to me if I eat more protein than my body needs, like way much. Combine it with bad hydration habits and low fiber intake and you in for some rock hard razor sharp shit that annihilates your asshole

Please let this be real