It's the tyler durden effect

>shit
>18 wins by knockout out of 21 wins

This is him post water cut trying to make featherweight
He's quite obviously a natural lightweight

>0 (zero) title defenses

100 (one hundred) million dollars

>tfw close to 20% bf but can sort of see my abs
Does this mean I'll be a sick kunt if I cut?

Means you have female fat distribution.

I can't believe he got shit nogged by some black manlet

who are you?

> Landed the second most strikes on the arguably GOAT boxer of all the 50 opponents he faced

Really think about that, Conor, in his debut, outstruck people like Canelo

> Perfect kicking form and balance and use to keep opponents off guard

> Swept Nate Diaz, fought off deep guillotine by Mendes

I'll give you cardio though.

Seems like you're just

> Shit at objectively judging skills

mayweather wasnt even trying lol

That's an opinion, the fact is he has the 2nd most strikes of all the pro's Mayweather faced.

Plus, for all the "lel he sucks at boxing" I mean, it's goddam Mayweather and Conor was an amateur boxer who transferred to MMA, there was no way he was going to win but if you're actually knowledgeable about boxing and able to properly appraise skill on the basis of the technique, not just "HURR HE LOST AND I DUN LIKE HIM" you can quite clearly see he's actually highly skilled.

Hence pretty much every single pro boxer and boxing commentator going to the media after the fight and saying "Damn he really impressed me, way better than I gave him credit for" while haters who watched their boxing fight that day stroked their dicks and went on about how shit he was

Watched their first* boxing fight that day

>Landed the second most strikes on the arguably GOAT boxer of all the 50 opponents he faced
Yeah, I'm not buying it. That stat only works if you accept the little pizza kneading movements he was landing in the clinch as strikes.

delete these tattoos and you will se abs you idiot

ABS ARE MADE IN THE GYM
BUT REVEALED IN THE KITCHEN

YOU LAZY FAT FUCKS

And being the best fighter in his class in the entire world.
And being filthy rich.
And able to get with whomever he wants.
Your ass must have really been blown wide open to have no legitimate excuses for hating somebody you don't know anything about.
What a faggot.

No, I was the same way. Theres fat or something under your abs as well, as you lose weight the abs pull back and you retain the same barely definition - its depressing

Come off it! Mayweather was walking him down, fighting like the ghost of Iran Barkley.

>Floyd has so little respect for Conor he walks through his punches the entire fight instead of his usual Philly shell defense
>this is a point in Conor's favor

Ronda Rousey had a pretty impressive record until she fought someone who actually had training.

> That stat only works if you accept the little pizza kneading movements he was landing in the clinch as strikes.

Those

A: Count
B: Hurt more than you think
C: Virtually all of Mayweathers opponents have done that

Most people fought Mayweather the same way, get in his face, clinch, rabbit punches. Standing at range with the most elusive, defensive boxer is retarded. Conor was just better at it than most, that being said he fought a 40 year old.

t. Didn't watch the fight

> Didn't use philly shell

t: Also didn't watch the fight but at least google searched about it and learned Floyd uses the philly shell

Conor knocked out the p4p#1 in 13 seconds.

Nice strawman but the caliber of opponents they fought are not comparable.

That's not what a strawman is you brainlet.

McNigger was just like Rousey and only fighting scrubs to pad his records.

Almost was off for almost two years due to injuries prior to their fight. It was impressive that he got the KO but this was not Aldo at his peak or in p4p form.

Conor is a great fighter but he's had a lot of things go his way too. Winning the interim belt against a two week training camp Chad Mendes and getting the most hittable shopworn lightweight for his LW title fight.

He's come up short every time he's truly tested himself. The first Nate fight. The Mayweather fight.

>Floyd lets conor tire himself against the ropes early in the fight
>this means he didn't abandon the Philly shell and walk forward for most of the fight

You're an idiot user

>doing ab workouts in the kitchen and not in the bathroom
>In the current year

ISHYGDDT

It's a fact mate. Mayweather was trying to give his fans a show. Tryna act knowledgeable about boxing while you know jackshit loool

Instead of comparing him to Canelo why dont you try putting him in the ring against Canelo and watch him get his ass whooped.

>Poirier, Holloway, Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez
>scrubs

pick one faggot

I've been a boxing fan my entire life and used to box in golden gloves. I know how to score a fight. This fight was in no way competitive. Its actually hard to talk about anything good Conor did in this fight. Probably the best thing is that he made it to the 10th rd but considering he was the much bigger guy facing an old man with brittle hands who was never a big KO puncher in the first place and wasn't trying to knock him out for most of the fight, that's not particularly impressive either.

>muh hard left
>doesn't land a single good punch with 8oz
>Floyd laugh at his face

>I don't know anything about fighting
It's more than being strong, it's an entire primal psychological and physical environment, and he excels in it.

>And being the best fighter in his class
>his class
you have to thank weightcutting for that

>in the entire world.
* in the circus know as UFC

he excels in cutting weight to beat on smaller guys who don't know basic boxing defense

please tell me this isn't true. Mine are decent at like 14% bodyfat and I'm counting the days until I cut for them to look amazing

Stop regurgitating this Bullshit.

ABS ARE NOT MADE IN THE KITCHEN.

abs are still made in the gym.. It's revealed with your diet "kitchen".

the autism in this board.

>landed the most strikes (on the gloves)

Floyd let Conor McNocardio run out of gas and from 6th round+ Floyd (a 40 year old man) just walked him down