>she says yes
>she wants to be with me
>but can't, she's in a relationship for 3 years
>barely ate anything since then
>feeling my gains fading away

hold me brahs

She'll be right mate, keep hustlin' cuz

She's playing you.

Tell her to put her money where her mouth is and break it off with the guy or forget about her entirely.

Those are the only two choices and the fallout from them can make you hurt, but anything else will only make you suffer.

here, also this is not fucking fitness so at least try to disguise it with something like 'whats the best lift for shoulders guis'

tfw inlove with girl who has had a BF for 3 years

>mfw I have had my GF for 2.5 years

This. Don't sit on your ass and wait for her to decide to be with you. Tell her that you want to be with her, and if she says she won't leave him then forget her.

I say drop her regardless. Think about it. She's been with the dude she's with for 3 years. That's a pretty long time for, what I'm assuming, is a younger person. And look at what she's doing to this guy. Either she's using another dude's affection and attention to make herself feel better behind her boyfriend's back or she's waiting till she has a sure thing before she jumps ship on her current dude, stringing him along in the process. So even if she DOES actually like you (probably more like THINK she likes you) who's to say she won't do the same shit to you in 3 years? What makes you so goddamn special to make you immune to that horseshit? I'm not asking you to challenge you, I mean really think about it.

But then again, if you're just trying to fuck her go for it. It's a huge turn on to be the other guy

>me and gf had a falling out last week cos she and her ex were talking
>she only broke up with him a month before we met and started seeing each other
>she cried and said there were still feelings there, didn't think it was love but its still something
>so she blocked him and i started trusting her again, hoping she would forget about him
>this morning turns out she unblocked him and he started messaging her shit like he still loves her again and she doesn't know what she feels
>now we are on a break while she figures out if its going to be me or him, and i think its going to be him
>either way im not even sure i want to carry on seeing her
>just as began thinking i could love her

lads i needed to get that out
fuck it feels so shit, which is why im tempted just to say i cant go on. but i really like her, she's amazing. i just don't know, even if she chooses me.

>Dumb bitch doesn't know what she wants
well color me surprised

Tell her it's over. Don't waste your time on a woman who wants you to share her heart.

lmao she's a thot cheating on her boyfriend. Just play her game lad, you'll be next in 1-2 years

yeah man, think i will. its just not worth it, and i don't think ill trust her the same way again.

fuck sake tho, whys it gotta be so hard.

I know it's hard, man. For what it's worth, it'll get easier.

Yeah I can second that. It gets easier man. She sounds like a skank anyways man

>This
If that girl is willing to hop off her current relationship of 3 years for the next bigger and better cock then what makes you think she won't do the same to you? I would just drop her altogether, it's a lose/lose scenario

thanks bros, i swear in hard times Veeky Forums is my only solace.

Shit sucks user, just gotta keep pushing through

>I want you but i cant because im in a relationship
>I want you but i cant because im with someone else
>I want you but i cant because I want someone else more
>I want you but I want some one else more
>I want you but
>I dont want you

see OP.. Easy stuff

gayest thread ive seen all day and ive been to reddit twice

bro stopped being played. Ghost the hoe and never explain why

Wtf just find another girla?? Or just fuck her anyway and fuck other girls? You fags parade around praising alpha lifestyle but then act like the biggest beta cucks imaginable when it comes to women

why is this gone unnoticed?
if she leaves her bf for you, you will be next in just a matter of time.

That's true. Kinda went over my head there. Forget the bitch, OP. If she wanted you, you'd already be together.