Hey Veeky Forums,
some user posted this on Veeky Forums on "how to leave humanity behind"

>Good sleep hygiene
>high fat, high cholesterol, low carb, low sugar diet with whole foods
>fermented foods
>drinking mostly water
>heavy lifting at least 2x a week
>cardio 1x a week

That alone will put you in a good spot and increase your drive and will power, but you'll still need discipline to take it to the next level
Once you've done that , add in meditation, semen retention and microdosing psychedelics if you really want to reach the next level and leave humanity behind.

Anything else I can add to this list? Anything seem wrong? Does eating low carb really make such a high difference in mental cognitive functions, focus, power etc. ?

I'll post some nice chicks to keep the thread alive nothing specific

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BgpByRhDDHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wim Hof Method

I'm not sure if it should be there or in /x/

But joining a cult is your answer

He is definitely correct that a high fat and high cholesterol diet will make you leave humanity behind because you will fucking die of a stroke or heart attack

Yeah "how to leave humanity behind" might be a bit misleading, I'm trying to be as healthy as possible, to be sickness free and to have absolute mental clearity and creativity. I'm not trying to become an Occultist or some higher form of myself

Any other diet plan you would recommend?

Mediterranean diet is ideal.

Explain to me in detail how are you planning to spend your years from age 75 to 90. I plan to be dead.

High carb from quality grain, seeds, and lots of fruits. Mostly unsaturated fats attained with your proteins (fish, nuts, fowl, occasional other meats). Green leafy vegetables, dark blue fruits, hard red fruits, white things like garlic, and onions, yellow fruit bearing vegetables like squash.

It's funny how the different chloroplasts (colors) have certain benefits, but I guess that makes sense since the color put off is just representative of the chemicals present.

>>high fat, high cholesterol, low carb, low sugar diet with whole foods
that's retarded, you need carbs to build mussel
eat 0.8g of protein per lb of bodyweight
i found that fasting 20 hrs a day helps my mental focus a fuckton

How about 45-65? Fucking mongoloid

Bump

> lift at least 2 times a week
It’s 3

t. brainlet
There's good fats and cholesterol. Studies have also shown that eating mainly good fats instead of carbs leads to lower risk of heart problems.

>Good sleep hygiene
Yes, I'd suggest a sleep tracker (sleep as android is good), too

ehhh. Don't eat junk and you'll be fine.

>fermented foods
nice meme

>drinking mostly water
yup.

>heavy lifting at least 2x a week
most routines will have you lifting 3 or 4 times a week. follow that.

>cardio 1x a week
sounds fine, could do a little more if you want.

>add in meditation
definitely, just don't be a hippy about it

>semen retention
sounds memey, if it works for you then I don't see why not, though.

>microdosing psychedelics
can verify this works, though it won't give you superpowers, or even make you trip - it's a lot closer to just a big cup of coffee

what the fuck? this is a horrible meme.

1. fiber is carb.
2. most vitamins and minerals are found in carb-dominant foods.

you won't be able to digest so much fat. remember this when your poop is a shiny mush, sticks to all over your toilet and doesn't wash away.

Are you sure about that? An entire cup of broccoli is high in fiber and minerals and vitamins and is only 6g of carbs

broccoli is rich in C and has some B6. i'd say it is a good "get well" food. eat it especially when you are sick.

however, you need more for a well balanced diet: magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, vitamins B, vitamin E (found in fat tho).

broccoli has both Mg and Pt. The diet we're talking about is high fat anyways so vitamin e and b isn't a problem if you drink skim milk (all the estrogen in milk is fat-soluble so no fat = no estrogen). All's left is copper which you can get from cashews which are also low in carbs. There's honestly nothing to be lost by cutting down on carbs

Forgot zinc. Easy solution (which most of you probably already have in your diet) is chicken.

youtu.be/BgpByRhDDHE

Best not be inluding miso and tempeh in those fermented foods unless you want to tank your test