>American handegg
top lmao

GAA

In the states it's definitely football, baseball maybe in some places

football, there is no contest

Probably that fucking ironman competition

>””””football””””

Depends what country/state you're in.

In France or England, probably soccer or rugby.

In Canada/Minnesota, easily hockey.

In Ohio/Michigan, either American Football or Basketball.

East Coast, lacrosse.

Texas/the South, easily American football.

Chad sports are just whatever is popular + what's going to get you laid. Girls love the guys that everybody fawns over, and those are usually the ones that play the most popular sports.

wrestling

e-sports

football

This
And Volleyball, as well as basketball

Flop city bullshit

>East Coast, lacrosse.
lol nah dawg, nah

Sprinting, Jumping and Lacrosse

LARPing

Hockey or Rugby depending on your region.

Calcio Storico

Shitposting on the Veeky Forums

Anything full contact fighting.

QUADS
(and oats equals big gainz)

Hockey by far

Rugby is a Brad sport in the UK. You have to be fat and bulky so you can't get that Chad bod.

hockey or lacrosse

>most chad sport
>not crossfit
not gona make it

joke aside IPSC and MMA

Hockey, obviously

chess

American football for Chad
Hockey for Zach
Wrestling for Vlad
What else, help me out

Rugby hands down

>big sweaty niggers slamming into each other while playing with balls
>chad

Rugby is the true chad sport.

Kickboxing

Take out the nigger part and you’ve described Rugby

In Canada it's hockey

Waterpolo

1) hunting a bear with a sharpened stick: 75% chance of death
2) gladiator bout: 50% chance of death
3) everything in this thread: 0.01% chance of death

Football, Rugby

Rowing.

>big sweaty niggers
>pretending 95% of them aren’t chad/tyrone af
Keep placating yourself whiteboy

This.
Also best sport.

Isle of Man TT
youtube.com/watch?v=iRWp9rhfS_0

>see your webm
>no comments from envious betas about how she's DOING IT RONG!!!!

fucking this

I’m a Brit but I’d say something like Baseball desu.

Or maybe not, maybe Baseball is too cool for Chads. Maybe the essence of Chadhood includes a certain amount of plebhood and basicness.

Formula 1

Never played it, but Ice Hockey seems to have a good chad representation.

>cricket
The art of sledging builds your mental character

>snooker
Teaches you patience and focus

>rugby
Be one of the lads. The initiation tasks make you become chad and the game it's self will transform you.

League is the faster game as union is the long slog but both are great.

>The initiation tasks
elaborate?

am american
do agree

baseball is the southern chad sport

hockey
dubs confirm

Football or a martial art without a lot of grappling like boxing.

This is from the perspective of the average person tho, the BJJ fags can relax, I'm not trying to say which style is the best, but to most people knocking someone out with a punch to the face is a lot cooler than an arm bar.

Getting fucked in the shower by European dudes

You must drink a stranger's piss because you are desperate for them to like you

>Football
American football is easily the most Chad sport. The very idea of a Chad comes largely alongside the Quarterback stereotype.

>Boxing
Nah, fighting sports-wise in general isn't Chad. Most professional fighters get into it because they're edgelords, have issues, or grew up fighting.

Pugiling/grappling and obstacle races.

It's not kendo

>you have to be fat to play rugby
>things that are true
pick 1 (one)

I'm talking about from the perspective of someone outside the sport looking in, if you watch someone beat the absolute fuck out of someone else they immediately achieve chad status as a male.

Ping-pong

>professional rugby player
Yeah no shit PROFESSIONAL athlete is in great shape.
Meanwhile the average university level team looks like pic related.
True chad sport in the UK is either football, rowing or water polo.

QBs are not the Chads of football I can guarantee you that. It is split between linemen and running backs, since most quarterbacks don't know how to do anything besides, handoff, pass, and scramble eggs plus they're not that fast.

QB and Wide Receivers are the most aesthetic looking on average tho

Aesthetic sure but testosterone, the amount of muscle, how smart they are, not really. If you put any QB in the NFL against any other position besides Kicker, I guarantee you most of the time the QB gets destroyed. Linemen and Runningbacks are usually more built, and also are usually the stars of the games. I am guessing you haven't seen a lineman, smack a QB hard enough they fumble and he takes it and runs endzone?

running backs sure but linemen are just fat from my experience

what uni is this? i swear i went to school with the fat ginger in the back

QBs have the highest IQs. IQ is everything in life

Iq = success factor

Sheffield Hallam

My experience being a linemen and usually working with fellow linemen, yea you will get a lot of fatsos, but they are used mostly for work like punt team. I have ever only seen a fat lineman on center, and for good reason. Imagine this, you are a defense of lineman, you see this fat sad pile of shit in gear he barley fits in, on the first drive he uses all his energy and demolishes you, after that easy pickings/sacks. To be fair though, linemen work mostly on legs, and arms so if you are talking about big belly, that gives the mass to body advantage over your opponent.

I have met a bunch of QBs and this is partially true. You could have the bro QB who plays for the team, and actually thinks about his descisions, or you have the beta wannabe QB who only plays QB because he thinks it will make him rise above everyone else. But I am assuming you are talking about REAL QBs so I do agree, but I find it hard to believe a girl would want to fuck an intellect over a husk.

youtube.com/watch?v=0b85jWYOo3Y
>2017
>not testing your skill, balance and nerve against the raw might of the ocean
>chad
also you get to meet Veeky Forums, /out/ qt surfer gurlz like pic related

I'm afraid of sharks (not even kidding), but I have to agree surfers are very chad-tier even though some of them are total cunts.

Women are stimulated intellectually and through auditory means. Men are the visual types. You’ll only get more men sexually interested in you by lifting

HNNNNNRRGG

Surprised no one’s said basketball. Literally the tallest dudes on the planet dwarf any soccer, hockey, NFL player and make them look like turbo manlets and who usually make a shit ton more money.

>tfw amateur rugbymode

Third dude from the left is literally my exact body, chest hair and all.

Of course I understand this but you see the problem is, QBs usually don't have the muscle to back what they say. I am assuming you haven't played as a Linemen, and don't understand how much more you have to think than the QB. Linemen can call a girl a bitch and are allowed to be alpha, due to their size and average or rare above average intellect. QB however, cannot do this without getting lineman bro to help out due to football buddies and such, but in all of this you have to realize only roastiees go for guys cause they play football. So to come back to topic yes football is the most chad sport, but almost always attracts mostly roastiees.

There used to be a charity basketball team that would tour the schools in my area and talk about bullying and they were like 5 giants and a midget and it was the funniest shit in the world because he'd run under people's legs and run up their backs and shit for steals man that little guy was such a cool fucking dude

Besides the absolute best of the best, all of the basketball players I've ever met we're absolute fags. Even if the team is all white they worship nigs and nig culture and start to talk in ebonics.

Marching band. Get laid daily and learn an instrument.

But what if I want to attract girls?

Baseball or Hockey

pussy

Being in close proximity to girls works. As in riding dark band buses, having practice rooms. Good luck meeting girls when you spend all your time on a team with only men.

Well Im a homo and Im attracted to rugby players not because of their bodies but because of the sport itself. It's so manly I love it.
Rather have a rugby player like that than a tennis player with a six pack.

patrician taste there friendo

Skating for Matt
Lacrosse for Brad

Hockey by far.

Wrestling and/or track and field.

My fucking neger

at least in ontario all the chads played hockey and lacrosee, the brads played football and basketball/baseball were for the failed chads/brads

American football and wrestling are classic Chad. Martial arts and lifting sports are virgin.

Jeez chad likes Football jeez

What's the best/easiest sport to walk on into university?

I'm 6'1'' and 180 lb (10% body fat) and can bench 200 and OHP 140. Everyone always tells me I look like I play sports and will usually ask me what sport I play upon meeting me.

I was very good baseball player in high school but had to stop and work for my family. I really miss sports, but I don't know what I can really realistically try to walk on.

I've thought about rowing, but I'm worried I'm too small for heavyweight. What you think anons?

I'm still growing (grew an inch so far this semester) at least. Any recommendations on exercises for an aspring rower?

might as well be in drama class desu

Look into backs my dude.

Lacrosse probably.