Recently went from 300 pounds down to 235 in about six months by adding in an hour of exercise a day and cutting sugar...

Recently went from 300 pounds down to 235 in about six months by adding in an hour of exercise a day and cutting sugar and simple carbs. Should be great right? For some reason my comfort in my own body is gone. I feel fatter than i was when I was 300 pounds. Is this normal? Does it go away on its own? Any insight would be appreciated. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GlBFl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't read your post. Jesus Christ that ass

Gib butt gf

I need a name

>tfw no goth brap gf

I have answer but need sauce

Fucking hell I'd eat that ass

You’re experiencing body dysmorphia from spending too much time here looking at in shape people
Back when you were a megafauna you didn’t care at all, now that you do care you realize how bad it was

gib sauce

Found on b. Reverse image brings up only other boards

what did you find?

Chelle Sherrill

we need more females who have genetics that store all their fat on their asses

The science checks out

thanks
nah, we need a pill or some medicament that storage most fat in their ass

lol she is married

also looking at her pics i can say that ass is shopped

she doesnt that much ass

I bet her husband is some nu-male beta, who won't even appreciate her ass

imagine eating that butthole for hours, bros

lol no shit all hot women are taken if not youll be wondering whats wrong with em

When you were a planet you didn't care.
Now you care, you know you're fat, but feel more shame than when you were jumbo-size because you felt no shame back then.
All that happened is you took the fat goggles off, and are appropriately disgusted at your chubby little self.
It's not dysmophia unless you are actually in shape.
Keep going.

thats a big ass

Uuuu

It's easier to not give a shit about your weight than to give a shit and know you haven't reached your goal yet.

That's all, really. Keep going.

jesus christ she's perfect

see her other pics, she doesnt have that much ass

that ass is shopped

Why are her arms so short?

Good news faggots, those "genetics" are literally a high ratio of estrogen to testosterone because estrogen promotes gluteo-femoral adipose generation while testosterone promotes abdominal adipose generation, and there are literally pills for that.

Plot twist, that's actually why fat asses give you a tiny little boner -- because it's a visible indicator of female fertility and thousands of years of evolution have reinforced an attraction to it.

Nobody will retain this information. Endocrinology is suffering.

Noone needs to retain it because it is fucking obvious

>creatures are attracted to others of the same species that exhibit greater potential for fertility
wow you really harnessed my hazelnuts there user

Shut the fuck up with this gib crap.
Speak like an adult you fucking shitstain.

>wow you really harnessed my hazelnuts there user
Shut the fuck up with this shit you fucking loser. I want to stab you so fucking much!!!!!!!!!!!

>what is perspective in a 2D plane

really prepares the pistachios doesnt it

>that .gif
Can domestic violence get any more slavic?

>actually gets mad by reading a post on a chinese cartoon forum

Sounds like someone's really had their pecans pasteurized

There's an ax in your shitbrained skull coming in the future

dont get your walnuts washed now user its just a joke

Reported,enjoy your ban

i love you peanut

Dead meat.....

Sounds like someone's had their cashews cracked

Get back to your containment site, shitheel.

Get off my board you shitbag. Go back to /b where you came from. Enjoy your ban.
I'm going to enjoy smashing your fat face into pulp.

I will retain that my boners age caused by biology but that's because it's obvious and everyone knows it.

>"enjoy your ban"
>making nut puns is a bannable offense
>tfw an obvious /r9k/ reject tells you to go to a containment board

he made a good post and you brainlets just attacked him for no reason

Isn't that trappy-chan ?

I know this thread is shit so Ill copy paste some SIA lyrics

Yes is is and yes it does.
It only shows how unaware of your overweight you had been before the weightloss. Once you hit healthy weight and normalize it, you will feel just fine, don't worry.

Kek don't get so triggered by memes my new friend. I appreciate the post though mind if I save it?

>BRRRAAAAAPPPPP
*slight pause
>BBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFTT

>pure nuttery

male niggers have bigger asses than white dudes though

>Back when you were a megafauna

fucking spilled my Monster Energy™ all over the place

I have fat in my belly AND my ass, what about that?

yeah, i have seen that, most of them do

Before, any amount of progress was good and noticeable.

Now, the progress is not as noticeable. So you feel like you're not doing enough, so you feel fat.

Don't get your acorns up your anus now, user

brrbbbreaappppaappfffbrapaapap

this

But what if her arms are really short?

I went from 300lbs to 200lbs and it never went away. Just gave up desu.

That arouses my macadamias.

I used to be 450 and recently I hit 199. Still feel really fat.

Though arguably my clothing is a little tight. I bought a whole new wardrobe in large as a gift to myself and I look down to see the same stretched fabric over a belly... I have to remind myself that it's waaaaaay less belly than before. Significantly less wide, not so much flatter from eye level.

Of course anytime I see my reflcction I can't help but feel a little more normal and proud.

imgur.com/a/GlBFl

what the fuck is this from?

Then it's harder for her to fight back

>has an identical twin
>is in a movie about snuff
This is to whom I'll be jacking off tonight

Thanks for namefagging, I'd hate to have you unfiltered

Can we please fucking stop with the brap posting already?? Jesus fucking christ I have never had the agony of witnessing such a putrid, painfully unfunny discord meme in my entire life. I would honest to fucking god bring back the cunting meme back til the end of time than see one more soul-crushingly awful brap post. I can picture all you fat, smug wankers snorting in laughter every time you type this autistic bollocks, thinking you’re the greatest comedy genius who ever lived. I just want you to know every time I see another line of text containing this cursed meme, another fabric of my soul is torn to shreds and I get one step closer to putting a fucking rope round my neck. Its time to fucking stop you degenerate fucking cretins.

Yes