Does someone here actually lift for himself?

Does someone here actually lift for himself?

Does someone here actually Iift?

fpbp

fpbp
But still how is lifting to get mires or even to bang chiks is not lifting for yourself? You're the one satisfying your vanity and making your dick wet.

/thread

ravenclaw a best

Agreed, slytherin is a bit too uncanny valley, fix that for her to be best

I dont

i just come here to give advise about it

You'll never make it if you don't lift just for yourself

I do.
Going to the gym was originally something I did to get over my depression. Then it became something I wanted to be competitive at. Now it's just therapeutic. I feel like so stressed out and wound up if I don't go to the gym.

ravenclaw>gryffindor>hufflepuff>slytherin
all other opinions are wrong

Me. I'm a manlet, so it's not like I even can lift for girls.

If you count ego/vanity as lifting "for yourself". Is it really for yourself when those desires are tied up in other people's perceptions of you?

Having a muscular physique is pretty low on the list of things I'd need to fix before getting a GF would be possible for me., so I don't think it would be true to say that I'm lifting for that reason.

Hufflepuff, good tier
Ravenclaw, god tier
Gryffindor, meh tier
Slytherin, shit tier

Hufflepuff==Ravenclaw>Slytherin.......................>Gryffindor

Oly lifting with accessory work is fun as fuck and gives you decent physique as well. As for grills, i get the same treatment now as when i was a skinny dyel so nah, I don't lift for them.

R>G>H>S

The blonde eyebrows and everything make her look a lot less attractive

Sorta?

I lift so I can be in good shape to do anything I want to.

I don't even really know what I wanna do, but when I figure it out I wanna be ready to do it so I'm not wasting any time.

I lift for the girl on the left

I lift for My People.

Well

Kinda

For myself, my gf, my country then for others

They actually changed the expression on ravenclaw and slytherin.

While you lift she receives cock, how about that?

HUFF
U
F
F

We're dating user

I do, plus cardio. Helps with stress and caregiver's exhaustion/burnout. Don't have a program or any end goals past better sleep and less fatigue. Just go in, work out every part of the body a few more reps after the pain sets in, then drag myself back to the car.

R A V E N
A
V
E
N

>There are people ITT that wouldn't go for Ravenclaw

whoa where can i find more about these grills?

I do, I had to change that I was a hardcore skelly

i really hope you're not
>posting your significant other's face on a norwegian holothurian mariculture symposium to boast anonymously to random, anonymous internet autists
you really shiggy my diggies you know that?

you're all missing the best option of them all
>all four at once

I like them all. Not sure what is up with all the Slytherin hate, would smash.

>saying shiggy diggy in 2017

ISHYGDDT

theres a version of this pic with cum on all of their faces

Gib sauce pls

Do you mean the one on the left in the foreground, or the angry one in the top-left corner?

Slytherin is the best, I love girls who look like they find everyone around them disgusting

I want Slytherin and myself to have a mutual hatred for eachother but be forced to cooperate all the time, building up sexual tension, and then become fuckbuddies and never talk about it to anyone.
She'd probably want it rougher than I'm physically capable of putting out desu

>Fuck
Slytherin

>Marry
Ravenclaw

prove me wrong

I lift so that one day a female will be unable to refuse her urge to make the first move on me because im so fucking lean and jacked and well groomed that her ingrained social behaviour of letting men come to her just breaks at the sight of me.

She makes the first move and I deny her right then and there outloud and walk away like I just heard a ghost or something.

Thats the only thing that would satisfy me about interacting with women and that is the only true sign for myself that I've actully made it.

Damn I'd fuck them all

I'd marry all of them.

Slytherin is a slut tho

>Oblivia

foreground

i've been bettering myself while my closest circle of friends have devolved into NEETdom. they only talk in memes if they ever talk and they're not even fun to be around. slowly distancing myself from them and gravitating towards more productive and exciting people. lifting is part of that I guess