>one of them starts doing glute bridges right behind me in a mocking fashion
>finish my sets and say nothing

what should I have done?

u shouldve fought all of them user

decorated a nearby lamppost with their limp bodies

next time: don't go to the local zoo gym

>giving a shit what some subhuman chimps do

>what should I have done?

Honestly? Should've just smirked and shook your head at them.

No need to call them out or act tough. Just something subtle that makes them feel like the ones out of place.

That's my go to for a lot of situations though. That's even what I do when someone does that whole raised eyebrows almost saying hi thing... It works well though in any situation no matter what you're trying to achieve or even if it's a girl. In fact it works even better with girls.

This

Fuck them. Who cares?
Do whatever the hell you feel like if it's not harming anyone. If anyone makes fun of you for it, that's their problem. Because they have to live with being an asshole.

Almost every old person realizes this at one point and stops giving a fuck. You should too.

this

>Monkey see monkey do

monkey pee all over u

Are glute bridges legit when you are a male? I really want to give them a shot,but I only see girls do them at my gym.

Are they a "good" substitute for squats? (obviously you need to do more exercises than just the bridge to substitute squats,but still)

This, most niggers really are subhuman.

>caring what other think
>even worse, caring what inferior niggers think

Never gonna make it

They improve your posture which affects how you walk and it affects your longevity. It affects everything really. Maybe none of that is something gay Veeky Forums "bodybuilders" care about though lmao

On leg day I do glute bridges, hamstring curls, calf raises, and then resistance cycle for 30 minutes.

It helped me build up muscle from total atrophy after my injury, but now I'm seeing how far it'll take me bodybuilding wise.

I've only been lifting a month, so I have no idea how much my legs will or will not lag behind my upper body. Will report back if I ever make it.

How do you fags manage to be so beta? Does it come natural or do you have to work at it?

When I am at the gym nigs see me deadlifting huge weight and they stop and stare and go "Mayn fuk dat!!!" and here you retards do literal woman exercises while apes snicker. Out fucking standing.

If you had said something they would've started doing that >what nigga what bullshit that nigs do.

You did the white thing. Nigga moments are never worth it.

You should try to incorporate some quad work other than the bike. I'll try them out. You will make it breh.
What kind of injury did you have?

So when I do heavy glute bridges I will live forever?

>craving validation from nogs

uh huh

You should have told them what glute bridges are and what they're for so that they realise they're retarded

>What kind of injury did you have?
shredded the cartilage in my knee caps.

I feel fine now, but heavy squats would probably make it worse.

> "Ay mayne if sum cracka say shit 2 u, juss git REAL MAD and yell WUTCHU SAY BITCH and sheeit, dat wyte boi gon shut up, keep walkin and let y'all do y'all thang"

> he doesn't realize nigs have trained him to be docile and put up with their monkeyshines

mfw

you should have at least acknowledged it you fucking simp. they laughed even more because you ignored it like nothing happened.
why the fuck should i even be telling you this?
like you're in fucking kindergarten or some shit.

>shredded the cartilage in my knee caps

Kinda know that feel breh. Suffering from osteoarthritis at the age of 25. Feels bad man.

t. never been a fight

posts like this are why people shouldn't come to Veeky Forums for advice

This

Got laughed at while doing weighted Pullups with 20kg by some literal landwhale and her hot friend.
The landwhale tried to make small talk afterwards a few times but I ignored her every single time whereas the hot one became a receptionist in the gym and I treat her like trash while all guys without exception orbit her

>s-showed them right?