Onion Knights Assemble

Ok god damn it.

Someone tell me whether eating prodigious amounts of raw onions will actually turbocharge my balls.

At the very least is it dangerous?

Will eating a whole large raw onion a day mixed into my smoothies fuck me up?

Will I get an ulcer? Will my ass explode?

journals.viamedica.pl/folia_morphologica/article/view/15945

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=SyOPAg6ndG8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why don’t you just make guacamole with half a red onion and eat that?

I don't need all that extra fat.

I'd probably just mix half an onion into my meal smoothies 2x a day.

I'm just wondering if too much raw onion can fuck you up.

I do need all that extra fat.
Thanks for the tip.

>onion Knights
It's like fuark souls all over again.

Aside from possible boday odor raw onion is fine. Onions also have lots of vitamins.

onions can not fuck you up, thats silly. just eat a bunch of other veggies too and youll be fine. Don't be an onionlet

onions are based, why do you think every babuska uses it in her meals? Babuska knows best.

For some reason I thought a lot of raw onion might give you an ulcer or something.

Or explode your ass.

So you're telling me that onion juice is near as effective as some low level steroids for boosting test and fertility

actually wtf

I'm gonna take the onion pill, I'll eat half an onion every day for the next 3 weeks and will report with results

Considering doing this. Does it have to be raw? Will effectiveness change if it's cooked?

Well, if my test just now is any indication, chowing down on a raw onion will cause immediate stomach pain; you need to mix it with something else if you don't want to destroy your digestive tract.

>ulcer
It might do that after you've been doing this everyday for a while.

>explode your ass.
It will definitely do that.

Yes

ONION MEN vs SOY BOYS

If you're contemplating doing this, red onions would be the way to go

The Movement has begun!!

>mfw my babushka fed me onion juice for maximum gains when I was a kid
Cпacибo, бaбyлeчкa!

didnt they discover that ulcers are caused by a bacteria? in that case it wont give you one for sure because onion is antiseptic.

it might give you diarhea..

This. Red onions all the same benefits but more nutrition than white or brown.
The taste is stronger and more acidic though so good luck

>it might give you diarhea..
It will definitely give you diarhea.

Fuck bros, I like onion flavor a lot but it's like milk for me now, go over a certain amount and my stomach is fucked. Please tell me someone is going to put this in a capsule.

how much did you take?

Not if you have burglar genetics.

I remember, when we were younger, my mom would make me and my brother onion juice because it supposedly helped keeping our skin clean.
So that may be another point of interest here.
Apart from the fact that onion is tasty af when done right.
And onion sauce is just fenomenal.

>People dont eat onions gladly with every meal
it makes any meat 100% more tasty, especially cheap meat since it cuts the bitterness of it. Even liver can be made tolerable with onions and milk.

>liver can be made tolerable
Liver is fucking delicious, mate. Seared on the outside, tender on the inside, sprinkled with coarse sea salt, a gift from the gods.

>even liver
>even
never gonna make it

This plus garlic.

>GAS THE SOYIM
>TASTE WAR NOW!

Requesting virgin soyboy vs CHAD ONION MAN

Ask and you shall receive

I vaguely remember some guy on the misc once tried to chronicle a month long onion juice drinking experiment. He gave up early on after he could no longer bear to drink it and began to permanently stink of onion.

needs refining
he lasted a week and got constipated

>not drinking onion juice
>making it
Pick one

Can I literally just eat an onion raw or cut it up and put it in a blender or is it just the onion juice that's good?

I'm going full onion along with celery, radishes and broccoli.

>Someone tell me whether eating prodigious amounts of raw onions will actually turbocharge my balls
Why the fuck would you come to Veeky Forums looking for answers? Are you actually retarded?

It gives bad stomach to certain people. Very fresh research has showed that it's fructan, not gluten that is the bad thing for certain people. Onion, especially garlic has this.

Holy shit you fags really come up with the dumbest memes and just run away with it

I don't eat onions though they taste terrible and make your breath smell.

I had a female friend last semester who would chop sweet onion and just eat the pieces raw

Was pretty funny finding out she did this the first time I was cooking at her house lel

Did you rut her?

No she was not the right type for me. Also I was trying to bone her roommate (I succeeded)

Cheer girls are even more psycho than regular girls. Be warned

So, can I just eat 1 onion a day or does it have to be juice?

If you're eating an onion, you're eating the juice as well user...

>cheerbro
For a second I though you were from NZ I didn't realise you meant cheer as in cheering. I'd call you a fag but I imagine that's somewhat derivative. And pointless to boot, seeing as we're all fags here anyway.

The fucking gym will smell of onion sweatballs.

>self depricating
Fuckin kiwis held us back at gallipoli

top lel

Virgin kiwi vs chad cheerbro

can you imagine being so beta you are actually thinking about doing this

protip for the young and uninformed: even if this DID work, if your test is so low you are this desperate, the marginal amount gained wouldn't be enough to help. you need GEAR.

also if you smell like a fucking curry soaked pajeet because you are chugging onion juice girls will never ever want you (except for pajeet women I guess. I can only assume they put up with that shit since they smell like shit themselves)

but i already have high test
and if this shit triples it i'll effectively leave humanity behind
only a cuck wouldn't want to do that

hide bait threads

Do pickled onions count lads?
Onion juice sounds terrible

I just ate a whole onion. Fuck you Veeky Forums.

i love sauteed onions. could eat a kg of the stuff every day

also cabbage

remember guys it says 4g/kg of onion JUICE

you aren't supposed to eat the plant matter, just the juice.

I've never juiced an onion but I have other stuff and you don't get very much juice out of one fruit/vegetable

if you think eating half an onion is anywhere close to what they are talking about in this (Fake) article, you are mistaken and can't read.

You are talking more like 8-10 fresh onions juiced

>just roid lol

Thanks for the solid advice. Any advice on getting tren so I can look like a skinny weeb in a year?

the fuck is wrong with these dates

see
Try harder to troll faggot.

Veeky Forums here

onions should be banned, they are what's wrong with the world

Someone already did the math and it comes out to like 3 table spoons of onion juice, which is a little less than you'll get out of one whole onion.

dd/mm/yy
stupid american

that's really fucking good for 5 months m8

>one whole onion
Does it matter what size onion? Type?

the rats were 250 g, they were given 0.5 - 1g a day
that gives you bw in grams * 0.004 for the 1g a day
or simpler terms
bw (in kg) * 4 = grams of onion juice
so a 62 kg person needs 248 g which is a little more than a glass

all in the article
>The underground yellowish-white bulbs of Allium
>cepa (onion) was collected in August 2007 from
>Ilkhchi in the province of East Azerbaijan-Iran. The
>skin was removed and fresh juice of onions was prepared
>using a Tefal fruit juice extracting machine
>before the experiments.

kek 10/10.

A meme was born.

the math is 4 grams of juice per kilogram of body weight. not only are you illiterate, not only do you not know how to do math, it seems you are actually confused about what the word "math" actually means.

you get about 70 grams of usable material in a peeled onion. about 90% of that is juice. you can't perfectly remove the juice so theres loss there but i'll leave that.

for a 200lb person (90kg) you would need 360 grams of juice. that's five onions.

lol i'm just gonna let you keep believing what you believe that's the worst thing I could possibly do to you

the point is if you eat one onion, you aren't eating ENOUGH onion juice to hit the dosage.

How are you this stupid? Have you not hit high school yet?

said no chef ever. onions are in everything and you eat them every day whether you realize it or not.

I don't mean to make you cry. I mean nothing, but this has not kept you
From peeling away my body, layer by layer, The tears clouding your eyes as the table fills
With husks, cut flesh, all the debris of pursuit. Poor deluded human: you seek my heart. Hunt all you want. Beneath each skin
of mine Lies another skin: I am pure onion--pure union
Of outside and in, surface and secret core. Look at you, chopping and weeping. Idiot. Is this the way you go through life, your mind
A stopless knife, driven by your fantasy of truth, Of lasting union--slashing away skin after skin
From things, ruin and tears your only signs Of progress? Enough is enough. You must not grieve that the world is glimpsed
Through veils. How else can it be seen? How will you rip away the veil of the eye, the veil
That you are, you who want to grasp the heart
Of things, hungry to know where meaning Lies. Taste what you hold in your hands: onion-juice, Yellow peels, my stinging shreds. You are the one In pieces. Whatever you meant to love, in meaning to
You changed yourself: you are not who you are, Your soul cut moment to moment by a blade
Of fresh desire, the ground sown with abandoned skins. And at your inmost circle, what? A core that is Not one. Poor fool, you are divided at the heart, Lost in its maze of chambers, blood, and love, A heart that will one day beat you to death

>pin testosterone
>don't have to worry about stupid shit like this
Still you should eat onions because they are good for you anyway

psh didn't you see
roiding just makes you a skinny weeb

>pin test to get 750g
>onion juice to triple it
>Mikael's Crucible to remove any debuffs

Can you legit juice an onion? Or do you blend it? How do I into this, senpai?

Cabbage literally cures ulcers, don't be a cabbagelette

Googler "juicer".

hooktube.com/watch?v=SyOPAg6ndG8

have fun with that

I created this movement. I didn't expect this much enthusiasm for my humble idea. Please continue this wonderful part of history.

fine.. ill work on accepting onions.

but not communists. or jews.

How many onions do i need to reap the benefits?

1 every single day. I would recommend 3.

thank you friend, you are my greatest ally