I drink like a liter and a half of this, daily

I drink like a liter and a half of this, daily.
Is it healthy?

yeah its very healthy. keep drinking it.

>that much aspartame daily
Do you want to get cancer?

what do you think bro

you already know the answer Fuckhead you just want someone to give you permission to drink your poison

idk man
while i was cutting i had about a 1.5l each day of mountdew diet, felt fine except for a dry throat everymorning
until solid evidence comes out im not convinced to stop

No, no it's not healthy.

Its fine. Aspartame wont really do anything other than give you a headache if you ingest too much.
What you SHOULD worry about is the citric acid in it since it can wear your teeth down.

>i only read baity news titles and dont read the studies
T. Brainlet

It's fine

Remember to brush and floss

More slide threads in attempt to keep people away from true dieting and exercise regimes

Veeky Forums is under attack the same way /pol/ is... daily.

pol is the attack on the rest of this site

It makes you pee a lot (potentially dehydrating you) and the citric acid can fuck with your teeth. But nothing more than that. That aspartame causes cancer was debunked ages ago.

it's not awful, as long as you brush your teeth. But it probably means that other parts of your diet aren't healthy. Fat people always tend to drink diet sodas

nah... it's just outsiders who are spreading disinfo likely... they are attempting to turn any and all websites of progressive or positive discourse into a massive shit fest of nonsense, away from the truth.

I've heard an advice that it's great for dissolving creatine in it, sugar replacers help it just like real sugars.

keep drinking your cancer syrup, goy

>Will I get fat
no, you won't
>B-b-b-ut is it healthy
No. It's not. What the fuck do you think?

Enjoy your slim waist and beautiful smile, OP

>except for a dry throat everymorning

Oh, it's because of that! I always drink like 5 liters of water each day but still wake up with a dry throat. Must be because I drink two non-calorie Monsters everyday.

Just drink water
Jesus christ guys

It's not great for your stomach either.
You can get bad heartburn from that shit.

After you drink ALWAYS drink water and gargle so the acid gets diminished. The acid can really fuck up your teeth. I drank meme sips while dieting and it helped me because I was not craving for sweet things as much. If you want to stop slowly lower the amount and replace with water or tea.

yeah reccommend you get off this shit bro.

What I do is just drink BCAA powder that I mix with water. It's quite tasty, healthy and helps my water intake not be quite so boring.
Also I dont get soda cravings when I drink it so tht's good too.

for $4?

It's $3.75 here. I'm not sure why, there's some video game picture next to the price, so maybe some sort of game promotion?

you should boof it

Honestly dont get how soft drink is basically staple in the american diet. I have it once, maybe twice a month max. It doesn't even taste good after the first few sips anyway, how can you constantly crave this stuff?