Anterior pelvic tilt

any of you successfully defeated this posture issue? what worked for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/GuerrillazenFitness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post more of that ass bbyboy

get a haircut that doesn't look like your mom cut it, rat boy

lose the fat...plank everyday...

jelqing

There is no solution

seriously, try your hardest to find pics of people who went from your current posture, to a proper straight-up one. it doesnt exist

Got a job where Im on my feet all day and started lifting (stronglifts 5x5)

Lower back hurt like a bitch at first but went away after 2 weeks

Warrior lunge/anything that stretches quads, strengthen glutes, stretch glutes.
These will help lessen it, but it wont go. Try and keep your glutes slightly tensed all the time and imagine there's a rope tugging your hips forward.

work on glutes

you keep on trying to stretch your hamstrings, but your hamstrings are actually being pulled by your pelvis because of tight quads

but stretching only relieves temporary pain, so the solution is strengthening your hip muscles, glutes, and quads

aka do deep squats

this isn't that bad
some soft boy at my gym has it so bad it looks like an anatomy textbook drawing of someone with it

too add to this, just squeeze your glutes, feel how it pulls your hips forward? try to walk with a little more bend in your knees and a tighter ass

you cant never defeat it, but with constant and painful everyday stretching you can mitigate the look

also urs dont look so bad, keep an eye on that forward head too

youtube.com/user/GuerrillazenFitness
this guys vidyas are pretty great on the topic

Couch stretch. Worked for me.

progress pics?

Nope lol. But I can tell you I could barely even get into that position starting off without writhing in agony, and now I can do it while looking straight ahead. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. Also you'll still have to do stuff for upper body posture.

How do you even know if you have anterior pelvic tilt? This guy looks normal to me

Had awful back problems for years.

Check your matress. I didn't realize how awful my matress was until I got a memory foam when I moved out of my parents. It hurt laying in it for the first week or two but that was because my back was adjusting. Now I lay in it fine and my posture is better.

Do you lay on your stomach? Don't do that. Lay on your back or side (preferably back.) For even better support, if you lay on your back, put a pillow under your knees. Again, it may hurt for a minute, but it'll be worth it.

Also, don't slouch when you sit in chairs or stand up.

Since this is Veeky Forums, I would also recommend checking your form when you lift.

presumably if he's trying to stand up straight then he definitely needs to stretch some shit if that's as straight as he can go

>I guess you'll just have to take my word for it.
lol

so many guys with these home remedies and fixes, but no one having actual proof of it working. typical

le papillon stretch

All seriousness, try changing how you sit. You have it from sitting all day long. You can stretch but you'll still go back to sitting.
Start with butterfly stretch then start sitting with your legs crossed - lotus pose or whatever they call it in yoga.

You're never going to outstretch the amount you spend sitting, but if you change the way you sit?
I'm trying it right now. Feeling the same type of soreness in my hip-flexors that I get after stretching them.

I cannot tell how much effect it's made since it's only been less than 2 weeks but I wanna say that my hip-flexors hurt less and less when sitting like this, I can sit longer each day and I feel a bit better.

Well I'd simply ask OP to get into this position and if he can't then he needs to stretch it anyway so

false. i fixed mine with stretching, better sleeping position and working on my back