>go to barber near my new house
>old school place with pinups on the walls and shit
>live in big city so $45 for haircut and shave which is pretty standard
>always just get a basic buzzcut
>ask dude for "3 on top 1 on the sides and beard"
>he does that
>then he takes out the skin buzzer
>AND BRINGS MY FUCKING HAIRLINE BACK 1/4"
>not only is my hairline an additional 1/4" further back than it naturally is, but it's still not even symmetrical

I'm so fucking mad. Who the fuck does this?

Other urls found in this thread:

swungover.wordpress.com/2013/11/06/the-art-of-vintage-manliness-the-vintage-haircut/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He fucked up your 'airline bruv. You're gonna have to take a week off a work

Why the fuck did you ask him to line you up, or didn't stop him when you noticed he was about to?

That's some nigger tier shit you did there.

go bald already its over

Nigga you ugly...

*breaths in*
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

should have specified you didn't mean norwood 3 on top m8

the hispanic barber shop around me used to do that a couple of years ago, guess they got a lot of complaints so now they ask if you want them to touch it and even then they are much more conservative

if you only get a 3 on the top and 1 on the sides there is no reason for you not to do it yourself. You'd have to be pretty financially dumb to drop 45 dollars a month on something that easy

>45$ for a buzzcut
Nigga are you retarded? You can do that autism cut yourself for free With a pair of clippers.
Or just go to a chain place and pay 10$. It's pretty hard to fuck that up.

kek

Just even it out like chicks do when they paint their eyebrows back on bro

I didn't ask, literally all I said was "lets do a 3 on top, 1 on the sides and beard" and he said "okay" and never said another word

He started shaving my hairline and I was stunned and didn't know what to do and he had already started so there was no going back.

>spending $45 for a fucking buzzcut

you paid $45 for this?
kill yourself faggot

I normally do it myself but I'm flying home for Thanksgiving tonight and wanted it to look nice for my vacation.
Supercuts is still $32 here.

fuckin' ell , im gonna sue that cunt

45$ for an haircut is a robbery. In Italy we pay 8/10€ for a good haircut, for a buzzcut do it yourself.

Was the barber black, or you live around blacks? That retarded hairline thing is a nigger cultural thing, barbers do it now because they assume hip kids want that look.

Anyone with a non natural hairline is an immediate red flag for me

I used to go to a hispanic place too and they always asked me before, only reason I came here was because I moved across the city.

I live in the middle of San Francisco, barber was white as fuck, city is only 3% black and none of them live near me.

Shave your head bro. This looks ridiculous. Your hair will be back in 4 weeks.

Shave everything off, you're heavily balding anyway.

Nigger culture my ass. His barber fucked his shit up. Also paying 40 something for a average hair cut. What the fuck

my fucking sides

Yeah nigger barbers shape hairlines because niggers always want/need their hairlines shaped, like yours is.

Okay bro keep telling yourself that with your ugly fucking widows peak. I only shape up to remove my peak. Hurrr blacks do everything bad this and that boogeyman

probably noticed your embarrassingly thinning hairline up front and meant to do you a favor.

Lookism humor at its finest

>says nigger barbers don't shape hairlines
>I point out that they shape hairlines
>chimps out at me while admitting that they do, in fact, shape hairlines

ooga booga

>$45 for haircut

Jesus Christ. When I was 16 I bought a trimmer. I've been sporting a #2 buzzcut ever since. Only cost is electricity.

underrated

You cant change anything.
If you wanna use Veeky Forums as your bitching blog be my guest.

You are so dense its sad. You said that a shape up ruined his hair cut. A shape cut doesn't push your hair line back fucking dumb soy cuck.

Please post your hair cut user. I want to see what the superior storm trooper nazi cut looks like. I bet you green text on fb too right?

Yeah, the barber pushed it up because he's used to working on nig nog skulls. No barber who works on white/asians/arabs will ever touch the hairline at all.

late night kek, thanks

>this upset on a basketweaving forum

Go for a walk, buddeh.

>that pic
>r/asianmasculinity

Ahahahahahhahahah my dude who the fuck pays 45$ for a fucking buzzcut? Are you out of your mind?

Did you ask the guy to fuck your shit up?

It's fucking fine you fgt, nobody cares about your fucking haircut

Why do you go to a barber to get that kind of haircut anyway? You can buy a hair trimmer for 40$ and do that by yourself.

>paying $45 for a hair cut
> thinking blacks have that type of money
>thinking blacks would get a hair cut from a gay white guy
>making people pay 45 but can only cut minorities hairs, yet people skulls are all shaped differently including mixed people.

Really activates the almonds

I bought clippers and have my gf give me a 1. I'm balding anyway so fuck paying somebody to buzz it off.

Exactly what I was fucking thinking. I live in the city and it costs me 20 dollars even to get a haircut, that's tip included, with a student discount of 5 dollars. OP just goes to a shitty barber shop

>>AND BRINGS MY FUCKING HAIRLINE BACK 1/4"

Now you can go back every month and pay $45 when you start get hairline stubble.

It's the next day and I already have hairline stubble.

I’m doing it tomorrow morning. Finally pulling the trigger on what I should have done years ago. Wish me luck bros

holy fucking shit

>ugly fucking widows peak

yea Tyrone a fucking geometrical line across your forehead looks way better

(you)

JUST

>$45 for a fucking buzz and a shave
buy a pack of razors and some clippers for $15 you numb twat

have to do Nofap and take a shitload of biotin to quickly grow that shit back

fix that unibrow shitskin

I live in NYC and pay $15 for a haircut. They do really good job, spend about 20 minutes on EACH side of my head. And they line my hair up with a straight razor.

You are getting fucking ripped off lol

It was probably his last day and he wanted to do some stupid shit.

>going to a barber for a fucking buzzcut

nigger buy a cheap $20 clipper and a hand mirror and shave your own head. I have saved hundreds of dollars over the years doing this.

What the fuck, dude. I go to a legit barbershop and they charge 14 bucks for whatever I want.

Try this out before you buzz it all off, I'm totally buzzed and black people act noticeably different around me.

Fuck off alex

Real question is did you pay after he fucked it up

who /selfhaircut/ here? after years of buzzcuts, I eventually got used to doing a longer cut on top. After more practice, I got decent cutting with scissors. This article helped me get the perfect cut:
swungover.wordpress.com/2013/11/06/the-art-of-vintage-manliness-the-vintage-haircut/

I'm afraid of cutting it so it looks good from the front but weird from every other angle.

that's what mirrors are for

>>AND BRINGS MY FUCKING HAIRLINE BACK 1/4"
yeah I'm sure HE brought it back, fucking subhuman.

I'd bet money that you not only didn't say a fucking word while he wrecked your shit, but you also paid and tipped him afterwards, pussy.

Nice get, and I feel you bro. Has something similar happen. I went and asked for a short cut and had em work on my beard. Got lined up like a black dudes beard and it looked fucking awful

how do they act different? in what way?

He probably looks like a fucking white supremacist which is why they act different. I know that’s what I’m going to end up looking like

hey Alex

It's this; I totally look like a skinhead. They legit avoid me now whereas before I wouldn't have been able to notice a real difference in the way I was treated between races before. It sucks because I prefer black girls and love their big, curly hair.

>$45 for a cut
>tries to line you up and fucks it up

go to a black or Dominican barber next time lol. crispy cuts and fades, can cut any texture hair and you won't be paying more than $25

>when having a geometrical line across your foreheads actually looks better...

45$ for buzzcut
Buzzcuts and undercuts were designet to be the poor man's haircut, paying more than 5 bucks for them is idiotic

Just shave your head bald and grow it back, ya dingus

kek. you're going to look like a retard in a few weeks. he probably wants you to come back.

Who the fuck pays this much for a haircut? I paid $20 when I live in LA including tip.

>tip

JUST

I feel your pain m8. I went to a different barbers for a change recently and the guy pretty much cut my hair down to the scalp when I had asked him to leave it longer on top.. It'll grow back, just don't go back there again.

Go in and ask for your money back and then call him a stupid prick and never go back there again.

Why do people write this?

Hahahahahhahahaha and you paid $45 to look like that ahahahhahahahaa

JUST

That nigga asking for it

Talcum X, is that you?

>letting non-whites cut your hair

Seriously though, edging is just standard among blacks and hispanics. He just gave you what most of his clients usually want. Your sort of deserve it though for not knowing how to buzz your own head.

>Americucks literally pay shitskins to cut their hair

whites patronizing non-whites is why this country is going down the tubes

lol my mom is Hispanic and owns a salon. She knows the value of a straight edge up and hairline. She always does micro adjustments and makes sure the guys are happy with their hairlines.

was he black?

and you can spend that amount on your own shaver and just buzz your shit one length fully.

your reasoning here makes me think you didn't even let the guy know you didn't like your cut.

Hear hear. I avoid Paki-owned gas stations and hotels, and black/hispanic-owned anything.

>tfw pay 2$ for the Pakistanis to cut my hair

$45 for a buzzcut? the hell is wrong with you

Read the thread. He's in San Francisco. Inflation is out of control there.

Manletdestiny?

I'm going to get a new haircut tomorrow, what do I ask? I'm to much of an autist to describ what I want