/ PALEO / Paleo General

I never see the literal only good diet being discussed in threads.

I know you fags are out there. What have you been doing since paleo fell out of vogue and all these soycucks started pushing their shit 24/7?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mistress_mara/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that milk has mammalian estrogen and phytoestrogens simply reduce free estrogen

Literally the ONLY diet that keeps me lean, muscular, high test and healthy. We did not evolve to eat soy pellets

>Are you looking at me feet?!
>You are disgusting
>What are you waiting for?
>Lick 'em.

are feet paleo?

[spoiler]i hope so...[/spoiler]

I think this is her

twitter.com/mistress_mara/

>literal only good diet
>consuming animal protein

> 2017
> thinking any other protein was reliably around for the other 500 million years of our evolution
> being literally a retard

>basing your diet on what populations who couldn't do calculus consumed
>calling others retarded

You can’t do calculus so you should be killed

>> thinking any other protein was reliably around for the other 500 million years of our evolution

>implying that evolution was any good
shiggy diggy doo

>>implying that evolution was any good
Clearly it wasn't all that good because it ended up producing a retard like you

I hate findom so much

And you're a product of the exact same process

Fuck off loser I was born naturally not throug evolution like your retarded asshole

Oh god muh dick

this scares me,

can't send him back to r*ddit, we should be sending him back to ... steam?... there surely has to be protocols written somewhere about this....

Real shit, is pork paleo? I don't know why but I was always paranoid about eating it, but I can't justify why lean pork + broccoli or something wouldn't be entirely fine

>twitter.com/mistress_mara/

Do men unironically get off to this? I read her shit and all I want to do is hit her and laugh

Yeah, some do. Findom seems to be growing. It's spreading across every fetish website like a cancer.

I think I'll stick to buying high selling low instead...

Women were a mistake