How do I achieve this mode?

How do I achieve this mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=485XLD7oPm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Become a criminal

roids

in all my years of posting on Veeky Forums, my mum had to walk in on me looking at this fucking picture.

Fucking hell, OP

I won't let you white dogs forget about this.

>baby wrists
>bald
>bp pregreased for a hung-aryan to pillage his lands
JUST

Pray to KARA BOGA daily

don't be a wh*Te sissy

I'd snap your wh*Te spine with ease.

t. wh*Te siSSy

You chose to come here. Don't blame OP.

Have a father that ran out on you and your mom

go to jail

Jeez bunch of jokers in this thread wtf happened to this board?

you gotta dress up like a trap and suck his weiner till its ashy

t. wh*Te """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""men""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You have to do the BOKFCAD diet.

Propa diet
Propa training
Propa drug use
Propa sleeping
Propa street credit
Propa reputation in jail

>have a >70 IQ
>roid

Chicken and watermelon.

Grow up stealing bicycles in your section 8 housing without a father.

Be a real nigga

5,000 for the nigger in the picture, he'd be a super good field nigger, shit i'd bet he could outpick any of my field niggers

He’d also kick your ass and fuck the missus

thats how much it would cost for like a female nigger child. nigger in the op is worth at least 20k. and you dont waste a nigger like that on the fields. you gotta pimp him out to all the other slave masters letting the massas suck them off and impregnate their wives and children and slaves.

I follow quicksessions (this guy) on insta and have on twitter for ages

at first glance id think he's not natty but he hasn't seemed to make a crazy amount of progress in the few years ive followed him, I think he may just be a genetic freak

mirin

Tons of work and extracurricular roiding.

>"he'd beat my ass and fuck the missus"
>use pic related
i wouldnt pay anymore than 5k after all they are subhuman, but i would mate him with the darkest and strongest she-chimp to produce kids that work twice as hard and sell them for 7k a pop

Not when his been castrated and has had his extended family threated with death if he tries anything funny. Also, his going to develop Stockholm syndrome pretty soon with my persuasive measures

extra charge if they have better genetics
>shotgun barrel nose +150
>slanted forehead +200
>can grow beard +100
>over 6 foot +1000

Roids and many years of lifting things up and putting them down.

If you think a whip was going to stop OP you are very much underestimating him

Don't breed them you fucking retard, don't you have any conception of history. Follow the Arabic lead and castrate every single one of them so we don't end up like Brazil, America, Hati, Rhodesia, South Africa and etc...

But arabia is shit too you samefag.

Thatll be years of explaining to do. You ard now a cuck by acciddnt. Your mother will tell thus story at every family gathering...after you leave the room for z decade

Did she gasp a little? I think she's going to get blacked now.

Historically speaking Arabs were one of the greatest civilizations at one point. But go ahead and accuse me of being a samefag (this is the first post I've made in this thread)

Samefag

...After they leached off the Greeks

lets see your body, faggot

you wanna see his body and he's the fag?.....

Win the genetic lottery or gear up.

Not so fast motherfuckers

emergency response
never quick enuff

source on this arrest?

youtube.com/watch?v=485XLD7oPm0

At least she didn't bust you looking at a butt thread

>using the knowledge that other people came up with is leeching
Do you realize how retarded your post is

fuckin kek

Stop with the cringy roleplaying already

Id fuck that dude

1 Be a negroid.
2 Live on handouts (basically all groids in the world)
3 Take roids.
4 Go to gym/prison.
5 Pretend to lift with your negrobros.
6 Shitpost on instagram, twitter, facebook about muh gains.
>Don't breed them you fucking retard, don't you have any conception of history. Follow the Arabic lead
Arabs castrated the males but bred with the females.
This is why most arabs are 20% black, the southern the arab, the more black he is (50-60% in Arabia and North-Eastern Africa).
Moroncans are around 30% black.

White bois make good girls

Why are you censoring "White"? Is this another Jewish thing, like how you can't write God so you type it as G-d?

Historically speaking you're wrong. Arabic civilization has always been a bunch of inbred savages with no understanding of science and technology. The only Islamic civilization that had anything was the Ottomans, and that's because they copied what they knew from Europeans and the Chinese.

Retard

>baby wrist
A lot of blacks have high insertions on legs and forearms, meaning the bulk of their muscles is higher on their forearms and calves, making the contrast between their ankles and their wrists cartoonish, but this guy probably have normal sized wrists and fuckhuge forearms

You’re just coping now user

Do roids

Be black, that's it. Black men are just superior I guess. It's kinda funny, I catch my partner looking at black guys all the time while we're out shopping for her clothes. Sometimes she just can't contain herself, LOL! She often says to me "that's what a real man looks like" and I laugh because she has such outdated views of masculinity, I'm just as much of a "man" as her black guy friends on Facebook are. But boy do they have good muscles! LOL

You got off easy, could have easily been a /cbt/ with some gay ass posing