What have i become

my sweetest friend?

Do no worry plese, onian is good fur your.

it tastes so bad

>he fell for it

enjoy your low test

try again user, I'm a selectively bred nigger, I've had too much test since I was 11, stay cucked whiteboiiii look at this finger length difference el em ay oh

is that indication of high test

I don't mean to make you cry. I mean nothing, but this has not kept you From peeling away my body, layer by layer, The tears clouding your eyes as the table fills With husks, cut flesh, all the debris of pursuit. Poor deluded human: you seek my heart. Hunt all you want. Beneath each skin of mine Lies another skin: I am pure onion--pure union Of outside and in, surface and secret core. Look at you, chopping and weeping. Idiot. Is this the way you go through life, your mind A stopless knife, driven by your fantasy of truth, Of lasting union--slashing away skin after skin From things, ruin and tears your only signs Of progress? Enough is enough. You must not grieve that the world is glimpsed Through veils. How else can it be seen? How will you rip away the veil of the eye, the veil That you are, you who want to grasp the heart Of things, hungry to know where meaning Lies. Taste what you hold in your hands: onion-juice, Yellow peels, my stinging shreds. You are the one In pieces. Whatever you meant to love, in meaning to You changed yourself: you are not who you are, Your soul cut moment to moment by a blade Of fresh desire, the ground sown with abandoned skins. And at your inmost circle, what? A core that is Not one. Poor fool, you are divided at the heart, Lost in its maze of chambers, blood, and love, A heart that will one day beat you to death

OP you have to JUICE the onion you god damn nigger. One onion does not contain enough onion juice to get to the 4g//kg dosage

have fun with your low test faggot

yes

user, your ring finger and index are objectively the same- the indicator of high test is the difference in length between the two (can't remember which one). Therefore, you are nothing special in terms of testosterone. However, your extremely bony fingers seem to give off the vibe that you are a skelly.

its what we call a "meme"

>Auschwitz mode fingers
>nigger blood
>dirty disgusting pinky fingernail
>dry ashy skin
>no thumb - confirmed chimp
>unnaturally curved ring finger
2/10 - not gonna make it

And u could hav it alllllll

you really think someone would refer to themselves as a "selectively bred nigger?" and this is a bait thread in the first place? you really are autistic

oh but I would user, you are the fool here
brekekekekek

>the day Veeky Forums memed a bunch of retards into eating/drinking multiple onions a day

I fucking love onions, so this doesn't change my lifestyle at all. I especially like to just bite into them, but it tends to get a bit spicy.

you arent eating 5 raw onions a day.

I consume 0.5 onions/day.

Superior hander reporting in

That's the second thread I see with that song

You must be autistic one user, I've been calling myself gookchad for centuries

You gonna smell like a Pajeet, user.

It's ogre now

I'm not willing to eat a fucking onion every day for three weeks to even test this.

Whiteboi here. Be mad.