How to disarm a knife from someone

How to disarm a knife from someone.

Don't say "just run away user!" you fucking pussy manlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGVJ4vbwHio
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be a nig that gets into confrontations?

Get a concealed carry license?

>Don't be a nig that gets into confrontations?

>you fucking pussy manlet.

you could read this
file:///C:/Users/Faraz/Documents/KGB%20Alpha%20Team%20Training%20Manual.pdf

Control the wrists. In BJJ one of the first teachings is that nearly the entire body can be manipulated by controlling the opponents wrists. From holding the wrists you can keep the weapon from hiting vitals and potentially disarm. Know that in any knife encounter you are garunteed to be cut, it's just a matter of staying alive.

I just read it
I don't get it

>how to make sure you die when confronted with a knife
the thread

your a fast reader

Carry a gun and say "give me the knife"

shoot them

shoot them dead and pick up the knife

kek

You can easily look this upon YouTube.
youtube.com/watch?v=GGVJ4vbwHio

controll their knife hand. but really you gon die nigga.

>carrier is dindu ghetto rat
wait for them to hold it out away from themselves then kick their hand as hard as you can

>carrier is trained
wrists, even if you have to let him puncture you a little bit the wrists are your best bet.

shoot them with a gun

Literally don’t get into that situation. Unless you’re trained, and I mean ACTUSLLY trained, you won’t comr out on top.

You can do it just be ready to be cut.
Hit them hard and keep beating their ass before they cut anything important

Oh Faraz you lovable scamp.

>implying I'm not a master swordsman
I only need to disarm him of his blade before I open a real can of whoop-butt on him

/k/ here

There is an old wild west technique called "shooting a man and then taking his knife" - in which you shoot a man and then take his knife - that has been known to work AT LEAST most of the time. This weird but easy technique only requires a loaded gun and works in most situations.

first of all dont get stabbed, that is a fight ender and you will die.
unlike defending against a blunt weapon, you want to put distance between you and him, then find a good opportunity to move in on them

Next to impossible...anyone telling you different is trying to sell you something...only way to win against a knife is to have a gun or to run....even if you have a knife you are going to get fucked..and probably shit in a bag after you get gutted

what's your public ip so we can load the document?

Once the adrenaline wears off you'll be wondering why your guts are hanging out of your shirt like slimy shit tubes

O shit
Anyway it was a KGB training manual but whatever he has the disarm video

>shoot him until he stops making noise
>pick up knife
Ez if you're a burger

Came here to post this.

Silly user
Burgers aren’t animate objects

literally just run away