What causes this and what can I do about it?

What causes this and what can I do about it?

lose overall body fat and stop posting b8 threads

excess calories.
dont eat excess calories.

>have tits

well there's your problem buddy

genetics
being a woman

This seems strange. Are her thighs fucking huge? Seems weird to hourglass like that and then bulge back out

higher levels of body fat cause this
lose weight

Your panties are too tight, and cause the fat deposits on your body to get squoze out like 6 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag.

You'll have to post more.

You know. So we can tell for sure.

having excess body fat and wearing cloths.

>i'm fat
>what causes this?!
>pic related

lmao nice gyno faggot

Gonna need several more pics

>That gyno
Holy shit dude. You'd make a great trap

>What causes this

>A Fucking sex change
>A gaIIon of Estrogen a day
>Eating everything in sight for 20 years
>Browsing Veeky Forums more than once a week

Looks like a chicken that's about to be cooked.

bread?

Show bob

soy

>trap
>those tits

I don't think many people understand the muffin top comes from being fat and wearing pants that are too small. Fat settles on whatever surface it's on for a long time. Just like how you see gigantic fatties who have flat asses from sitting around all day.

So OP is from wearing tight clothes all the time? I knew it caused muffin topping, but I never knew that shit would stick around once you take them off

I don't get the London thing.

Hip dip, genetics, try training side glutes to minimise it.

Show us from the back and we can tell you

It's called being fat and being a woman. I assume you are one due to the tits.

Lose some weight tubby.

maybe my highly anatomical analysis will help you understand

>training side glutes
how?

side glutes aren't a thing, training glutes in general will help but honestly it's not a big deal

That is horribly incorrect.

correct it then xray man

Could be violin hips

Wow brah what tipped you off

well, side glutes are actually a thing, but theyll never get big enough to have a visual effect on your physique

OP, you are just a fat piece of shit and need to lose at least 50lbs

Aside from the bit of love handles there probably isn't much you can do. Just how your hip bones sit. Losing weight might make it less noticeable

genetics & inferiority

you have huge love handles and fat thighs with almost no musculature. You look completely doughy, like you've never done a single physical thing in your entire life

>correct it then xray man

I literally find it attractive OP, don't listen to these incels

Your pelvis doesn't go up into your love handles.

th-this is bullshit r-right?

your planes are wrong, her posture is leaning to the left and rotated.

Can someone draw the rest of her body I really wanna have a wank

Thanks

ur prefect bb dont change a thing

newfag get OUTTTT

Yes it is, unless OP wears the lowest rise jeans I've ever seen and shows half her vag

that only makes it worse

Literally just bone structure and nothing.

No, fat can actually be molded to weird shapes if you wear tight clothes or sit all the time.

you have shit inserts and it can be ixed through losing weight and building more muscle

this helped with my training and recovery periods

You think it's a coincidence that a fat stomach has an indent right where the pants are?

"her" """"tit"""" is actually an elbow.

Don't ruin this for me user, I need this.

sub to my patreon pls

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people who post it had no idea. Even less would have actually been around at the time. You just missed the chimp, that's all.

Pffff

Keked

the perfect women.

I would

>you

Thanks now I can fap

It's true. I started putting on weight near the end of High School when I stopped playing rugby and I kept wearing my uniform even as it was getting tighter.

Many years later and I have something not as drastic as op where there's next to know fat where my shorts used to sit but wide ass hips and legs above and below the line.

"Please be in London." Knowyourmeme it or whatever.

damn you look like you have nice titties bb

pls be in london

SIT
ON
MY
FACE

Please be my gf.

I'm 18, ride a motorbike, earn good money. I just want to rest my head on your breasts and fall asleep every night this way.

nice gyno fag

alright now show the penis

> such a large portion of the american population is fat, that the average american is no longer able to tell when a woman is overweight, instead thinking she is just how she is supposed to be

Your tits look very nice, you should become a cardiobunny and drop as much fat as possible. You'd probably look great.

Cut your sugar intake

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

But then she'd lose the tits

I wish you didn't shave your pussy desu

lurk 1 decade
before posting

looks like my ex

Where are you from

There's nothing wrong with looking like this. My gf looks has those same hips and I don't care.

SLAAAAANESH

>No other sizes of this image found.

sorry about your genetics

Washington state senpai

Enjoy your obese woman dying at 40 from diabeetus

>the guy singing london

Soy causes it. If you want to fix it stop being a SOY BOYZ

I have the same thing, the only way I get rid of it is doing keto, about 3 weeks in they're non existent but as soon as I stop keto all my waterweight piles right back on there. In the mornings they're not so bad but by the end of the day they're fat lumps

>tfw I was the Salt Lake City guy
forever a part of meme history

He's talking about female vs male fat distribution shithead

YUM!

how have i seen this image like 4 times today on different boards? is it someone famous or something?

Deliciously thicc

I like that part desu :3

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

>file name

/thread