/fraud/

/fraud/ - back to wageslaving edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on idk fuck you:

Other urls found in this thread:

ravebox.com/p/9078791/RaveBOX-Supplementation-Stack.html
amazon.de/5-HTP-Kapseln-Serotonin-Booster-Griffonia/dp/B00SL7HD6I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511171934&sr=8-2&keywords=serotonin&dpID=41UG0v7jo9L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much tren do you think people like Zyzz used?

Probably not much. The key to looking like zyzz has far more to do with body fat than drugs

Jeff has the same BMI, doesn't look as good.

How long can you bridge on SARMS like Ostarine

lol

zyzz could never have competed they would have thrown his bitch ass out

he posted his stack before. i think it was over a gram. might have only been 700 tho

is crusader still banned

yes

i'm getting my test levels checked next week, what should i be looking at and for?

Free test and total test are the markers you want. It’s not uncommon to have low to moderate total test with highish free test (the biologically active test). But if your total is under 400, you might want to consider roiding

injected 5 cc's of gear last night, seemed like a great idea

woke up now wondering wtf i am doing with my life. i always feel like that early in the morning

What is Nano's stack?

5ml of what compound?

1 test
2 deca
2 eq

last night got it in my head to be doing this twice a week, seeemed genius. this morning i am questioning the meaning of life etc

same guy here. i might cruise on low test for a few months until i feel "normal" again

This always pisses me off, why can't labs brew higher concentrations of shit like EQ and deca rather than filling our asses up with litres of shitty oil just to get good EQ bulk cycles

>why can't labs brew higher concentrations of shit like EQ
They do. I've seen deca around 400 mg/ml and eq around 600.

Yesterday i had a "refeed" day for the first time in 8 weeks. I hope i will be able to binch more today.

Tren is everything I originally imagined test to be

You know those comparison "low vs high test" info graphs
This is the first time I've felt aggressive as fuck from pinning
Instead of calling things high test we should be saying that's high tren as FUCK

>ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
but its gone and i need it

Check a Veeky Forums archive and search your post number

you are a god among men

Back from comic con, can't get this thick cosplayer I met out of my head.

2 girls asked me to flex, feels good boys, wish I went trough with the cosplay.

Girlfriend was photographed the most, mainly for her ass, no clue how to feel about that. Was great for her confidence and got me some amazing shower sex so I can't complain.

How are you all doing?

Lads is there literally any reason to not just turn in my natty card, hop on a modest dose of test, and stay on it forever?

if you ever want to travel to a foreign country or get locked up you're fucked

Good to hear. Lol don't worry about people taking pics of your girlfriend if she's in cosplay I think that's part of the purpose right ? Looking solid.
Yeah for normies you could've easily pulled off muscular physique characters.
I'm good, last week at this internship than I will have some free time, looking forward to that at the same time I am really learning a lot and enjoying myself here.

cosplay girls are total sluts

>you ever want to travel to a foreign country
That's a way better argument than your second one. If I get locked up, I'm PROBABLY gonna have a bad time one way or the other.

If you're on for years on end it could potentially cause fertility issues later on. That and of course the longer you are on the earlier you will start balding if you have mpb genes. (Most men have).

I think if it was easy to do that they would but probably some issues with solubility or pip or something

Bridging on SARMs is not really a good idea because you wanna recover test asap if you cycle. Ostarine is probably okay'ish since it causes the least Shut down. I think you could take it for the same time normal sarm cycles last when you do, there really isn't much known about them, either way the longer you take it the longer you will be suppressing natural recovery.

Im having a shitty comedown from the XTC. Yesterday i was driving to the gym and suddenly started crying. Then i stopped the car and screamed my lungs out.
I woke up today and im so god damn dizzy, i cant walk straight.
Now im listening to music again and im close to crying again.

W
T
F
help me

good to hear that nano.

I caught quite a bad flu and havent ate/lifted for 3 days so I'm playing Diablo 3 all day long. Can't wait to blast test/low dose deca.
I still claim natty to my friends and everyone even tho I cycle 2 times a year.
>inb4 just BnC forever

ravebox.com/p/9078791/RaveBOX-Supplementation-Stack.html

i always use these when i roll, zeroooo comedown

how many days do your comedowns last for?

Some people have really bad serotonin withdrawal after taking MDMA so take care of yourself

The hardest thing probably is having to pretend you don't know anything about AAS and bite your tongue when other people spread myths.

Luckily I'm not even big enough to look like I roid

>members only
No click zone

honestly too lazy to register myself there.
What is it?

This is the first time im experiencing a comedown from doing drugs.
I've took XTC on friday. So its been 3 days now.

I will. I have 1 pill left. Im gonna take that with my friends and then im done with this shit. Forever most likely.
Will i recover?

>Regular AAS Use = :)
>Recreational drug use = :(

nothnxjeff

ah right that's standard then, yeah comedowns are fucking brutal I stopped taking xtc altogether when they started taking nearly a full week to recover from

my friend told me i would feel sad.
But im not just feeling sad, im motherfucking crying and feeling depressed. I dont even want to go to the gym anymore.
Fuck im thinking about throwing that last pill away. I dont think i want to experience this shit again. The trip itself was amazing, intense feelings and hallucinations.

> a full week
ffs

lol you'll be fine you're being a fuckin bitch. You took MDMA and dumped hella serotonin and dopamine, gotta pay the piper. Eat well and exercise and you'll feel normal in a day or two.

You'll recover after several days but really I'd save that pill for at least a month to make the most of it

There's guides online for mdma prep/aftercare which should help

5hpt my man

well of course im a fuckin bitch. Do you think i enjoy being this way?
Looking into serotonin right now.

> I'd save that pill for at least a month to make the most of it
elaborate pls

amazon.de/5-HTP-Kapseln-Serotonin-Booster-Griffonia/dp/B00SL7HD6I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511171934&sr=8-2&keywords=serotonin&dpID=41UG0v7jo9L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Would that suffice?
Do i take it a few days before and after the mdma trip?

Does it generally help with happiness alone. Without the MDMA comedown.

It could be worse, I made the mistake of going on SSRIs before ever trying mdma and might never be able to get the real experience

>elaborate pls
Mdma works by triggering a total serotonin dump into your brain.
serotonin stores are built up over time plus the brain's receptors have to recover from being overpowered, so dropping before these things are done is a waste of good drugs

well its gonna be a month until my next roll, so yeah

This time im gonna prepare myself tho. And my friends. Dont want them to experience the same shit.

omg
okay

biochem major. I wrote this post to somebody who rocked over a 7G of MDMA in a month. Adjusted for you, you're fine you fuck head.

Your brain needs time to get back to whatever equilibrium it can. You've put it through ridiculous oxidative stress and likely extreme vacuolation of the cells that move serotonin into your synapses. This will take time to correct itself and damage from this kind of abuse may or may not be reversible - the verdict is still out (if you've take a couple pills only youre gonna be fine)

A personal anecdote to keep you sane: Myself and a close friend of mine consumed about an oz of reagent tested and recrystallized MDMA over the period of about 5 months. Ridiculous consumption - it got bad enough that I could take 3-4 150mg pills at a time and I would be high for maybe 2 hours. Sometimes we would dose 2-3 days a time, sometimes a week apart. This was in addition to ketamine, alcohol, marijuana, various psychedelics, and GHB in varying quantities. However, the principle drug consumed in both volume and intensity was definitely MDMA.

I've felt the symptoms you've felt. Apathy, brain fog, depression, anxiety, you name it. It gets better. Lay off the fuckin drugs. That's the end all, be all. Exercise, read, work - do something. Fill up your time. You'll start to feel more normal slowly and before you know it you'll feel like yourself again.

Some background: I was/am employed as a computer programmer during this whole time. I felt some cognitive deficits throughout those bad months but that has since subsided and I feel normal. I perform as normal and my mood is otherwise baseline.

In summary, stay hopeful. Work hard, keep busy, and treat yourself right. Lay off the drugs. Please.

And taht's the fuckin post m8.

Your friendly Biochem Grad,
Steve

ps you're actually fine bitch eat something balanced and get some sleep
pss pic related its me

Lol what a fucking pussy. I rolled 3 times in the past ~3 weeks. Never experienced a comedown in my life.

It was 4 times actually.
I rolled once, the next time was 2 weeks after, then 6 days after, and 3 days after. Always woke up refreshed.

stop talking about recreational drugs reeeeeee

>comic con

Thank you alot user, this helped.
I know for you guys its easy to say "dont be a bitch", but for someone who did MdMA first time its a shocking experience.

>3-4 150mg pills.
Jesus fuck now i know why im experiencing this.
I took 2x 250mg pills just 1 hour apart. Way too fucking much for a first timer it seems.

mirin arms btw.

how do i become a big guy like you

is canary really in prison for trying to fuck a 12yo?

I'm fine with it but I dislike these typical balding 40 year old photgraphers going for ass shots, not that I can blame them butn still.
Enjoy learning, getting more knowledge is always better.

You say that like its a bad thing.
Joking aside they really aren't. They're just really into their hobby.

Flu's are shit. You still enjoy diabolo 3? I want to like it but it get tedious even with seasons and I'm a sucker for grinds.

Gotta stay in touch with my inner nerd somehow user.

biochem steve here
i am also the one who called you a bitch
thx but my arms are small

2x250mg is absurd for a first timer m8. ~150mg shoulda got you high outta your socks.
live and learn m8.

so now ya know. half a gram in a sitting is fucked. yes you'll be high as hell and it'll feel great, but you're trashing yourself.

Anyhow... if it's your first time, you're fine. rest up m8. Continued abuse (abuse meaning every weekend and/or retarded dosing) and you will have problems

yeah the trip itself was really intense.
I took the first pill. And i was so mindless and high i just took another one because i couldnt think straight.

Im gonna take another pill in 4 weeks time. That will be the last time im doing this.

What about you? Tell me your history im intersted?
Age?
height?
weight?
mirin

Where did you hear that? To be honest I'm not that surprised if true... although 12 seems a bit young maybe 14.

I bet it was m8, You can still use, just not as frequent. You can dose 150-200mg max every couple months or so.

I've abused this MDMA horribly. This conversation is making me consider snorting a line of it although I need to be at uni and meeting a prof in 4 hours. It's relatively safe in moderation. It is particularly insidious in the long term if you abuse it - memory issue being the most pronounced.

5'11"
167 or so right now

sup /fraud/, I need some help.

I'm about 3 weeks into my first cycle Test E 300mg every Monday/Thurs. I'm currently using 23G pins to draw and 25G 5/8th pins to inject.

So far after every injection (with the first one being the worst) I get awful PIP, I've injected twice into my quads and both times it's hard to walk/flex my quadricep. The injection site is usually red / I can feel the solution days afterwards under the skin, thickening.

I've been drawing my Test while it's warm and injecting while it's also warm/hot. Am I just not getting it into the muscle and going full subQ? Is my test just unusually thick or bunk? I know I fucked up injecting into my glutes because 5/8th needles aren't good enough so I will stop injecting there.

I'm going to try pinning my delts today but I'm sure I'll get PIP there also.

Appreciate any tips or insights.

I've heard zyzz was doing an inordinate amount of tren, as in 2.1g a week. Which would explain why he dropped dead.

It wouldn't surprise me, everything about zyzz seemed to entail taking things to an irrational extreme.

I stick to 400mg tren a week. I'm too lazy to load more syringes.

Ugl? Sounds you got a shit brand or batch. How deep do you go with the needle?

Do you experience hallucinactions on XTC?
I had some real legit hallus. My friends were wearing glasses even tho they usually dont.
The TV was morphing with my friends arm and they became one and i said "bro how am i supposed to watch tv, now that its part of you".
A spider web spawned between my stomach and the wall. And i legit tried to free myself, grabbing with my hands mid air trying to break the spider web.

What was even more disturbing is that, i was saying everything that came thru my mind. Everything.
I was talking to friends thru discord. They were nattys and didnt know i was roiding.
Then suddenly, a thought jumped through my mind.
"Roids are really hard to get here but i can literally buy needles and syringes from amazon, weird".
And without noticing, i started blabbing that exact thought and everyone was listening.
My friend muted the microphone and bitch slapped me " WTF ARE YOU SAYING user????".
>no idea bruh lmao

Also, everything i was looking at, was moving at light speed from left to right.
We were watching sherlock holmes. And i couldnt see anything, becase the TV was jumping 5 inches to the left and to the right, 10 times in a second.

>making me consider snorting a line
Dont you idiot. You said yourself you abused it too much.

Stop being a pussy and get some bigger needles.

I use 21g which is standard for an intranuscular injection. You can avoid PIP by injecting deep to the muscle.

If you inject too shallow I.e into the subcutaneous tissues, you'll end up with brutal inflammation. There should be no swelling of oil under the skin after you inject. If you have swelling you'll get severe localised inflammation. The key is to inject deep to the muscle to disperse the oil evenly through the muscle.

at higher doses, yeah. I almost see some thing in third person, or almost see some surreal things that dont quite happen - usually when i'm trying to sleep.

Nystagmus whilst high is common. it is partially responsible for that eye wobble feeling that makes things look silly. That being said at a normal dose you should only see things shimmering, not full blown hallucination

Yes hallucinations are less pronounced than lsd and psilocybin but mdma causes hallucinations to some degree.

I notice exaggerated colours mostly, and sometimes things are outright aren't there. Pretty sick during a busy rave and one of my favourite things: the high, the swirling colours and lights. Wish I had some mdma right now but I lost my dealer when I moved cities and don't know any druggies here.

Is that pic you turning into crusader?

Yeah be careful with chronic mdma use. It can cause cardiac valve fibrosis when used too frequently.

The beauty of mdma is found when you use it as a rare treat. If you sit there taking it all the time like a retard it will a) stop working well and b) cause potentially severe health problems.

Thank you based biochem bro

By any chance do you know how long after SSRIs I might get a decent roll?

i get PIP with 27g needles. You are 3 weeks into cycle, its normal.
Also dont listen to this retard You should pin 1 inch deep with quads.

well it wasnt a normal dose. It was 500mg.

interesting. LSD did what i expected XTC to be like. While XTC did all the things i expected from LSD: meaning heavy hallus and deep thinking. And on LSD i was just laughing off my ass
It probably wasnt real LSD

I started with 300 and 1in needles, I hated doing quads at first and instead learned to pin my ventroglutes

Now my quads are bigger and leaner I do the hand-on-hipbone quad site and I wonder why I didn't always

Shoot Pecs or Glutes boyo

you need to take at least 2 months off at least to roll - you probably need close to three months realistically.

SSRI's work by stopping the seratonin reuptake in the brain, essentially. After using an SSRI your brain will struggle to use serotonin efficiently until it reaches equilibrium again. This generally takes 2-3 months

MDMA and SSRIs work against each other - one blocks re-uptake of serotonin and the other stimulates it, to be crude. Not the most scientific explanation but it's essentially what's happening. SSRIs will make it near impossible to roll.

Well psilocybin causes incessant laughter in mild doses, and full blown "walls melting, I don't know what the fuck is going on" during "heroic" doses. Maybe LSD has a similar spectrum of effects.

I can't say though, only ever tried psilocybin and ayahausca (DMT). DMT is the best, the hallucinations are so intense you don't really perceive your physical body any more, you're floating in a sea of cosmic lights and shapes with weird alien gods smiling at you.

My only regret in life is not tripping on DMT more. But maybe somethings are best left as rare beautiful experiences.

you're aware you dosed high and are gonna fix it, that's a good thing. I lurk if you ever want to ask about drugs, well versed

Call for biochem steve and I will come

Is DMT more harmful to your body than XTC is?

I told myself LSD, XTC and shrooms is as far as i want to go. Coke and meth is a no-go for me.

>you're floating in a sea of cosmic lights and shapes with weird alien gods smiling at you.
that sounds like a scary experience.
Are the hallus you get on DMT scary, or really comfy ?

I usually try to go as deep as the needle, I fucked up a bit my last quad injection where the needle wasn't fully inserted all the way (my fault) .

What is the hand on hipbone quad site? I feel like I'll fuck up a VG shot somehow.

I've injected twice into my pecs, and while not terrible PIP, I still get the problems of redness/tightness. Right now my left pec (shot last Monday) is still somewhat sore, and I can feel a solid lump around the injection area. I'm still able to bench after pinning chest but it feels like my muscle is collapsing on some lifts.

Any tips for injecting delts? I feel like my arm will wobble while trying to hold the needle in for 30 seconds or so..

Ya man, i told myself that ill try out some drugs, but im not gonna fall into the rabbit hole. Whenever i try something knew, i want to re-evaluate how it was and if im going too far.

The XTC and the comedowns are too much for me. Next month will be my last roll most likely.

>Biochem Steve
easy to remember.

One of my favourite sites,
Pinned both pecs last night

Lump? My oil has dispersed already
I would agree with the poster who mentioned poor UG gear

Have someone else pin it?
In all seriousness I don't do much, clean area, set up pins, exhale slowly, pin

You know I've never actually researched DMT to find out whether it's harmful or not. Pretty damn irresponsible on my part. I was in South America at the time and abusing cocaine heavily so the DMT was an after-thought.

To answer your question, DMT can be potentially terrifying, depending on your personality. I found it blissful, however.

What BF% are you an what pin and syringe sizes are you using?

imo you should throw it away, I had 4 left and just binned them slight regrets at first but it was definitely the right decision, xtc is extremely toxic for your brain

>

Pin sizes are in this post About ~13% BF

Get longer needles
I'm running 23G at 1 1/4"

>mfw the onion faggots are right
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
What the fuck bros

Just did my first injection. Quads. Nearly freaked out. Still shaking a little bit but it was fucking awesome

>Quads
>PIP

just get ur ass pinned by someone on your first cycle.

I wouldn't have dared to pin quads as a first injection unless I were a med student

Why? What can happen?

What hormonal cocktail has the greatest chance of increasing my benis size if I might not have fully left puberty yet? Lots of test, mast and clomid?

lot of veins n nerves

but seems like you did it right so just go on carefully,choose 2 more pin sites and keep rotating

Wtf dude how do you take so much the first time ? Didn't you black out ?

I think the third time I rolled I took like 140mg and I was so high I couldn't talk or do pretty much anything I barely remember the first 2 hours while I was high from that time.

Also 5-HTP helps immensely to recover and replenish serotonin stores.

I have an endocrinologist on speed dial is there anything other than test he can get me a script for that I should be doing?

Methyltren

kek

Thanks my dude will look into it with them.

Various nandrolones and growth hormone obviously.