The bars open

The bars open.

Have a seat, and a drink?

a chocolate milk please

im so fucking shit at pullups

Guys i've been cheating on my diet and havent been eating enough recently. I've also been slacking off at the gym.

Please send help.

Water, please. Getting some shoulder gains recently that I’m happy with, but chest is stalled.

I posted in another thread already, so you probably already read it, but here I go again:

>Have been with the same girl for a few years now.
>Qt at work I always been feel attracted to, I was too fat to have confidence to talk to her
>I got fit after around a year of lifting and eating clean
>Last few weeks I have caught her mirrin, finally managed the courage to talk to her.
>Found out she is obsessed with nutrition and healthy eating like me. Also she deadlift and squat.
>She is my age.
>I really like her, not just "wanna get laid"
>I don't want to cheat on my girl nor leave her.
>I don't know what to do.

I need opinions from other people than myself.

Still waiting for her. Will she ever come?
> I'll have a budwiser

Bourbon with one ice cube, please.

Calves won't grow.

>cheating on diet
>not eating enough
*(farts in your face*& Shut up

Gimme a beer
got a job application tomorrow, but it's at 3pm
I can afford a little distraction at this hour

Some bourbon with ice.

how much she squat tho

Srs question. How do you order a beer at a bar

double jack and coke pls

>Hey can I have a beer please

How do you feel about your gf? Fallen out of love with her? Still love her but just in the comfort zone cause you've been together so long? Just with her for the convenience of having a gf?

look @ the taps, ask for XXX beer.

or ask what they have on tap, or ask what they have in cans

??????

>have to talk to gym manager because I was temporarily suspend
>asked a girl that worked there out and even got her number
>apparently she was uncomfortable and felt like she couldn't escape
>basically accusing me of being a borderline rapist
>even told her when she said I dont know about when she was free that I could take the rejection but she said no
>asked the man how I made her uncomforatble and he could never give me an example
>ask him how I'm suppose to avoid this and why you would believe someone that couldnt even give you an example of what I had done
>ask for his supervisors email
>write to her that I don't want to have to interact with the staff ever again if I can just be accused of something without any evidence or examples

On a good note my ban was lifted since there is no way they have anything on me. Gonna act like I own the place next time I go in. Fuck normies I hope they all die. If I get a meeting with this supervisor chick I'm literally going to pretend be a sad cunt to gain sympathy to potentially fuck over that evil count that I made the mistake of asking out.

Have an interview for a promotion at work tomorrow. Not gonna get it. I started this job three months ago. Other guy has been working here for three years is going for the job too, has years of experience elsewhere and since the person left has been covering in that spot since he was already trained in it as well.

We're the only two candidates for the spot. While I'm still highly qualified for it, even I wouldn't hire me when faced with this kind of situtation. The other dude has already been trained and is doing the damn job.

Fuck. I want that extra 12k a year. Also, I went too hard on legs. I'm still feeling it since Thursday. I need to start taking creatine or something.
Does that really help with soreness as much as people claim?

>Return
Kind of. Not sure if this will a temporary thing. I have opportunity of cheat before, but I have rejected it. This time is different.

>"FeeIs" garbage
>Non-fit posting

Saged, repoted :)

Spend some more time with this new girl, maybe go out for a drink or onion juice with her. If you think she is gf material and she reciprocates then break up with your gf and go with her. Don't cheat on your gf either way though.

You're only cheating yourself and your gf if you're thinking about relationships with other girls but not willing to break up

Water, Im pretty fucking lit

Good reply user. I think it makes sense. I will try it out. Wish me look, tomorrow is Monday and I gotta work

Just make sure you are sure if you do break up with your gf. It's normal to be interested and tempted by other broads when you have been with someone for that long, be careful you aren't seeing things that aren't really there.

That sounds so fucked up? american i assume?

Add 5lbs and I can't do it anymore

Fuck when do I get STRONK brehs

Yes. Women are in control now. Please send help.

I turn 26 in two weeks and I've never been to a bar in my life. Attended a 4 year college and never went to one. 4 years post-graduation and never been to one ever. I don't even know what a bar is like. I don't know if the "bars" people my age always talk about going to on Fri/Sat night are more like Moe's Tavern, or like a nightclub.

The joys of being a completely worthless autistic pathetic piece of shit loser.

Christ that's dire, Women there have way too much fucking power/head.

Honestly it just pisses me off reading this, you're probably just some nervous guy asking out a crush and she's making it out like you're trying to rape her, I would more expect her just to laugh at you if anything.

Are you fucking SURE you didn't do anything that might come off as creepy, I just can't imagine a woman would be so petty but to do this.

Just do more pull ups.

I've made sick pull up gains this year just by doing more and doing them weighted.

Creatine helps a bit when pushing yourself on some sets. Good pump too.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma lads.

>5'6"
>started out at 89lbs skeleton
>up to 172lbs, goal is 175lbs
>looks like I'm around 20% bf
>not sure if I should cut or not
>current lifts:
>squat: 290lbsx5
>bench: 225lbsx5
>deadlift: 375lbsx5
>ohp: 100lbsx3

Currently I'm eating 3.5k calories a day. My lifts are shooting up and everything is going great. But I originally went into this for aesthetics then kind of just forgot about it. I got so caught up in eating and getting stronger. Should I just hit 175lbs then finally cut to 10-12% bf? Also, I would like to be around a weight that is optimal for my height in terms of strength and cardio too. I've never cut before and have bulked for so long I might be just tired of it. What do you anons think?

Just binged again, im so good about my calories throughout the day and then at the end i just try to eat a little but i lose myself and rationalize eating a whole bunch and this is why im still skinnyfat

Only have access to a bench. Poorfag incapable of affording gym for now.
Started lifting to be unsad and it fucking worked.
Most productive and happy I've been. I'm hooked boys!
Plateaued

Something kinda similar happened to me back when I was in college at my campus job, not really directly related but it was similar

>me, a weird ugly autistic loser
>this hot girl who works there gets a management position
>she always treats me like shit, calling me/implying im a loser, friendless, virgin, etc in front of people at work
>decide to respond by just ignoring her insulting me constantly and not even answering questions she asks me
>get written up for "insubordination" by my two cunt bosses who also treated me like shit because im a loser

Crown and coke with a half a shot of jagermeister in it.. Please. My gains will be fine.

What the fuck that is the most autistic ass order I have ever seen in my life

I'm aware of that, I will move careful, there could be also the possibility I'm an just an autist who missread signals. Maybe she is just being kind, maybe the mirins are not that big of a deal.

mushroom tea please

Try it. Changes everyone's mind.

How to get a gf if I have no friends?

breaking up with gf due to distance
worried about never meeting someone as good as her in the future

You know you can have female friends, right?

>what kind of beers do you have in Cans?

It is as you say I was really nervous and sperged out a little. She kept saying that she didnt know when she would be free so I kept asking because it left me no out. I even told her I could take the rejection because I assumed she didn't want to go out with me. She said that wasnt the case so I ended it on just asking for her number. I felt defeated and really didnt plan on even texting her. I go back to my apartment and get an email. Fast forward to the meeting and the douchebag isn't understanding of my side of the story at all. People must feel intimidated by me because I have a pretty sick pump at the gym. That is the only thing I can think of.

Which one is the whitest?

Start off with negatives
Then do weighted negatives

>turned down by girl I had a crush on
>dissapointed.jpg

Oh well, I still can try to get laid with some tinder girls. That and my Christian friend is ecstatic that I told him I believe in god and wants me to get bapatized so I have an excuse to go see all those cute college girls at services again.

Also there's supposed to be a white supremacist marchin support of former KKK guy that got kicked out for theartning commies. The Commies are counter protesting too. Should be fun to watch that shitshow unfold tomorrow on my campus.

Nick?

This guy asks the right questions.

>all those cute college girls at services again.
protip user: they're sluts too

>ex gf messages me after one week to check in
>we end up talking for 4 hours

very, very confused

I've been on a dry streak since my ex broke up with me so I am counting on them being sluts.

I'm a successful businessman..I've noticed this for some time now and recently I've had the same person always want to be around me and stay on my good side. I believe they're only doing this for connections and in hopes of me being for them.if they need me?

Here's the rub, they weren't around me when I was broke and a lonely introvert. Once you make it some people might try to come around you like ayeeeeee what's good man...

>move in with gf of 3 years
>start lashing out at her
>frustrated
>go to therapy
>realize im questioning everything
>tell her im having some doubts
>she feels completely betrayed
>everything is horrible
>it's only been a week and we are both crying and emotionally exhausted
>go through it all again tonight
>completely panicked and don't know what to do
>entire body is in fight or flight mode for hours at a time
>leave to go on my computer to just distract myself for 10 minutes before bed

Please fucking help me

>Be the popular guy
>Live far from all my friends
>Lonely in my town
>Meet a girl
>We both like each other, but I decide she's not nerdy enough for me to date
>Tell her we should just stay friends
>She starts distancing herself from me
>Met my roommate's friend last night
>She wants to be FWB with me
>Turn her down because I'm looking for more than just hookups
>Back to being on my own

Buying a new lifting belt to try cheering myself up

HEY RETARDS YOU HAVE TO ORDER A DRINK BEFORE GREEN TEXTING

the more you go through it with her, then panic and run away, the worse it's going to be if you end up realising you want to be with her because you're driving her away. 3 years is the stage where the next, big and scary step comes in, especially after moving in together, so having some doubts is probably normal.

keep going to therapy and see what they say man. you dont want to shut the gf out of everything.

>kek

Yes that’s all she is right now

i'll take a water please, on a cut mate

>fucked up my back again
>can't workout
>I just want to workout and be loved by a girl (who isn't family)

this is everyone and is human nature. nobody wants to associate themself with a basket case -- way too much shit to deal with why would they want to make their life harder? just because they werent there before doesnt mean theyre frauds

Lol not now with this

Hit me with a strong tequila sunrise, famalam

>graduated from undergrad in August
>I graduated with a horrendous GPA and no work experience from a great US school with a degree in economics
>all my friends either have solid jobs, are in good grad schools, or are just finishing up undergrad
>living at home and literally haven't done shit for 3 months because I don't know what I want to do
>time is running out on applying for Public Health programs that I may or may not be interested in (and may not get into due to looking shitty on paper)
>I also have no money and no GF prospects for the time being
>and I feel like I'm too good for a short-term trivial job even though I have no income and am underqualified for anything I'd like to have, in theory

At least I've been working out consistently for the first time in 2 years

Alright I’m going to sleep. I have to be well rested for tomorrow

Option A. Pro-con list; what you will lose, what you expect to gain, what happens if she falls short
Option B. Get to know her *really well* before making the jump.
Women “trade up” all the time
And if you’re not seriously in love with your gf a few years with her is nothing compared to a lifetime. You’re young. Take some calculated risks.

>had a test on saturday that I think passed
>so that's good
>but I have another test this saturday that I really need to study for
>so that's bad
>and I can't lift this week if I want to study for real
>so it's worse

I have a tough week ahead of me, bros

I also find a problem with you reasoning that I had to do something. It immediate puts me in a situation of being guilty by assumption. This is the problem with modern day rape cases. "Why would she like?" I dont know but that isn't how we determine who is guilty. I should have due process like anyone else. Of course that faggot coworker believed her. Why the fuck would he believe me? These are the same people bitching about gender roles btw. A man can be a woman now but we still have to believe the woman no matter what because I'm a big scary man. Women now habe infinite power and can accuse anyone they want of sexual harassment. Fuck this gay earth. I was nothing but nice and this is what I fucking get. They can all eat shit.

If you’re considered a candidate you’re considered a candidate. Who the fuck cares if “would I hire me” you don’t have the insight your boss does.

An editor told his writer who chronically gives up on his stories, “it’s not your job to reject them, who do you think you are — an editor?!”

If you have friends go to one with them.
If you don’t, just go to one. If it turns out bad, never go there again.

t. Autist who goes to restaurants and concerts by themselves. Just cause you’re friendless doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy things

6th day of sobriety. Days 1-3 were easy, 4 and 5 were hell. Really had cravings then. Day 6 is going good so far.

Go meditate
Work out
fap
Get a good rest
Once you are really calm, listen to your gut. Also get advice of close friends who have insight on you to see if it’s normal move in jitters. Being calm will also reduce the tension.

Why the fuck should he do that? He needs to get his shit together you fucking idiot.

Winter is creeping in, kind of a shit time for a cut.

Coke
Anyway I’m probably going to do bad first semester college
But that’s fine, I’ll just do better next semester

One bf pls

>tfw no one has anything to say

soda water ma man
>been living and working in a 3rd wold country for 18months
>not training due to worktype and lack of facilities
>Wasted alot of the 3.5 years consistent consists traning before this.
>just started busybody traning and eating better.

hope I can at least a bit more decent for NYE

A round for the bar on me, it's been a great weekend.

>go out drinking with friends for one of their birthdays in LA
>lady friend with a fat ass is absolutely trashed and telling me how handsome I am, hanging on my arm in the booth
>can't really take advantage of the situation but she tells me she wants to spend more time together
Even if it's nothing, it was still a good night and I the attention was night, but better yet
>work next day
>long day and my Bros want me to grab dinner with them but I'm short on cash and just want to go home
>they tell me they have a gift for me
>weird, but whatever
>"ready for your gift, user?"
>my fat ex who dumped me in February after 3 years for some Jewish bugman got dumped by said bugman
>he was still at school and wanted a polyamorous relationship
>IE he wasn't attracted to her and wanted to fuck other girls
>blocked her on fb but Bros showed me the total fucking social media meltdown
>video of her crying on instagram, saying how she hates how no one is attracted to her and it's not fair
Sweet, sweet justice. There was something she said to me when I was crying my eyes out, begging her to come back
>too much too late
I thought that was her creative writing degree in action, but now I cannot wait to throw that back in her face when she tries to crawl back. Thanks for reading my blog post, I hope those of you who don't know this feel all get to feel this feel one day.

If you want me to make up your mind, I can't. Do what you feel is best and deal with the consequences. Just know that my life isnt any better at the moment even though I thought I was doing the right thing. Life is hell and the only thing that makes it worth it is those slight moments of bliss that delude me into thinking my life will not suck the next day. Deal with your shit because we all carry the cross. Make sure to fuck over as many normie shits while your at it. They are ungrateful and deserve nothing but suffering.

baby steps mate. nothing is going to fall into your lap. need to work on one thing at a time, I'd say focus on career mate. any shitty job anywhere close to your degree is getting your foot in the door.

>im too good for a job even though I couldnt even get a good gpa
>I havent applied to any jobs because I dont know which ones I want
never going to make it

White Russian, thanks.

>Small town
>Grew up in the punk/metal scene
>mid 20s now
>just starting community college
>all my old friends are either married, NEETs, or junkies
>7 or 8 gyms in town with no one to go with
>stay at home and read instead
Also my town just won the "most unhealthy city in state" award.
At this point the thought of befriending normies doesn't even bother me. Seems like the #alternative community are just as fucking banal as normies.

>She kept saying that she didnt know when she would be free
That was a hint for you to stop asking about it
Nothing you could've done at that point.

Move on and keep trying, eventually you'll find your qt

Do deadlifts and cleans. You'll work upper back,lower back, and hams, plus chest. Not bad for what you got.

>She kept saying that she didnt know when she would be free so I kept asking because it left me no out.

They can be fun at times.
Generally have pretty good banter.

Gimme a damn protein shake, I've been trying to bulk but it's fucking hard on a tight budget.

Gains going okay. Could be a lot better. Need more food but who doesn't to be honest.

I just feel stressed lately. I have thanksgiving break, then finals in a few weeks so school is stressing me out. I am joining a Catholic group on campus so I am putting in time with them. There is a girl in that group who is 8/10 and sometimes acts like she is into me and other times seems distant and more into other dudes. Can't tell if hoe or just a super friendly person, I've had experiences with both and it is super hard for me to tell. Also trying to find time to eat well and lift, and keep up with my friends back home.

It's just a lot on my plate right now. Honestly starting to hate that I like this girl because thinking about her takes up too much of my time. Wise words from fucking Veeky Forums to help out?

Also, this is most recent pick of me.

Gimme a double shot of well whiskey cause I want to get a divorce from my cheating whore wife.
But I hit a PR today for bench and clean and press.
And I have a gorgeous young qt waiting for me when I divorce.

She was either going to reject me or I didnt have to leave. People need to stop being pussies. I didn't break any policy by staying there and she can go choke on a fuck before I let some dumb bitch kick me out of the gym. If she was so fucking nice she would have just rejected me rather than reporting me to the staff and giving me her number like a retard.

*I fumble through bar door - eyes darting wildly around as I survey my surroundings. With a sigh of relief I begin slapping my hands on my thighs, the cheetoh dust kicks up in a thick cloud a. A small mushroom of orange rises around me, reminiscent of the flames of the napalm bombs after speeding to the earth to greet unsuspecting children with the sweet release of death. I stroll to the nearest stool, careful that my actions do nothing to boast my presence to the strangers around me. With a soft and quiet 'thud' I plant myself atop the stool. Keeping my eyes down on the bar as if it were a dear friend I haven't seen in years, eager to hear the stories it had to tell me. I study every scratch, every carving left by the previous inhabitants of my spot. I speak while still eye locked with an etching that probably had far more meaning than I ever will*

"MILKY FOR MY OATS"

give me a cup of onion juice

Holy shit, you're gonna be a hard case. Just keep trying though, eventually you will find yours.

>She was either going to reject me or I didnt have to leave.
That's women for you
>People need to stop being pussies
She has one mate. Women never say things straight, it's always implied

Why'd you marry the cheating whore in the first place? Please tell me you don't have any kids

Just a water please

I have been making real good progress with meditation and contemplation.

I think I'm leaving humanity behind.

I dont mean to sound edgy if I do sound edgy but I have reached the point where I don't care what happens. I don't care about a grill or any grill. I'm only interested in ideas and my pursuits.

the belief of all woman or all anything is something I don't hold to be true. There is one thing I can't stand is when woman are eyeing other guys when they are with guys. If I ever come around to wanting gf again that is an instant deal breaker

Out with the boys. Drinking, weed and one week vacation

Having a good night. Night Veeky Forums

the very first time i did pullups, i was a freshman in high school and I did 15 so i feel like its just genetics

Is it worth it to tolerate an ugly, terrible thot to gain access to her hot friends?

Been lifting for half a year, got some noticeable newbie gains, and attracted a chick with obvious red flags. But she's got hot friends that like to party and get fucked up and do lewd, degenerate things devoid of consequence.

I just pretty much have to put up with this hoe that I am in no way whatsoever interested in.

"pint'a stella 'guv"

I don't even have the basic strenght to start being able to get fit, barkeep, and yet I keep coming here hoping to wake up with enough muscles to start working out