I wish I had cop friends that roid. They all seem like cool people to lift with

I wish I had cop friends that roid. They all seem like cool people to lift with.

This guy looks like he's shot a nigger or two and that's fine by me.

He's probably shot one or two of every race. He's NYPD.

Sup brah

What are the other acceptable careers to do juice on?
>police
>military
>body builder (given)

>work in dispatch at precinct
>on site gym for the officers
>literally never see more than one person in there, and often times dont see any

Its funny, I am from nyc and I am also a nog. I never been stop or fucked with yet. Probably because im not dark skinned

It's more likely because you're well behaved and generally aren't a fucking nuisance.

I live in DC and used to live in Baltimore. I see and saw cops flip the fuck out on degenerates of all races all the time.

I mean do you dress like someone who deals drugs and act uneducated?

Especially in a huge city, the officers are way too busy to fuck with random people. You might get hassled in Whatever, Montana where the officers have nothing to do, but in the city I live in, our officers go from call to call to call and dont generally have time to give random people shit

>because I'm not dark skinned
You do know theyre dark skinned police to you moron. As long as you dont look like a statistic they don't care most of the time. I'm sure if you even remotely look like your sell drugs theyd tackle your ass in a second

don't let this place cloud your mind nigger, most people in the real world aren't actually that racist. this place is just full of hate because 99% of the guys here are virgins

>Bank teller
>accountant
>dog groomer
>IT guy
>lab technician
>crossing guard
>bar tender
>burger flipper
>lawyer
>shoe salesman
>captain of a crab fishing boat
>clown for children’s birthday parties
>elementary school teacher
>convenient store clerk

Any I’m forgetting?

I mean I wear designer clothing if that counts.

I seen other blacks getting arrested when coming out the train station but yes they were most likely trying to sell metro cards or drugs.

Yes but when you're a officer it doesn't matter what race. Police strong arm people a lot but most police officers can be good people.

I been accused of stealing at Macy's till they checked the cameras

>You might get hassled in Whatever, Montana where the officers have nothing to do
We don't have police around every corner.

school teacher

i'd fully let him triangle hold me with those thighs during an arrest

>clown for children's birthday parties
Dr. Squatso, the swole clown

I bet he gets all his gear for free when he arrests suppliers.

Don't let this board make you hate whites or think most of us are racist mate 99% of us aren't racist its just the poltards who are.

guys im fucked up in xannies right now and i do nt know what to do with my life.

whic career should I take?

professional chef, business/marketing (need education), physioterapist / personal trainer (need education), military/police, jounalist.

i have interest in all but im wasting my life away japisdksaodkoasd some advice any carers? here?

You should try to be like Lil Peep